232441 Bullies, 4011 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 2408
Page 138 of 241 FirstFirst ... 3888128134135136137138 139140141142148188238 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

The Third Man

Posted On:
    9/20/2010 10:32pm

Style: Isshin-Ryu Karate,JKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoj View Post
    Well, dan bowen has if you can count him.
    I don't mean wannabe trolls. Has anyone legit met him?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/20/2010 10:36pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He says he works at a resteraunt on Mt. Hood. Look what google led me to. Pay careful attention to the menu:
    http://www.iceaxegrill.com/food.php
    Now we know why he can't lose weight.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/20/2010 10:39pm

Style: ex-Tae Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Krotsberg View Post
    The comments are gold:

Gets mad at calling it the gun it is. (small penis?)
    Then says a measuring tape would be tough at 10, 20, 30 yards. He needs to learn to 1. Pace and 2. learn what yards are, not 10 yards with an AK! hahahahaha

I guess someone should inform him that a .32 auto is a diminutive cartridge. He might blow a gasget if someone with a .500 S&W explained the size difference between 65 grain and 500 grain bullet.

The Third Man

Posted On:
    9/20/2010 10:39pm

Style: Isshin-Ryu Karate,JKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I hope Krotsberg is using the term "works" loosely.

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    9/21/2010 12:54am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Stork strikes me as a sociopath poster-child in the making.

I hate to say it but he's also a walking talking butt-**** of an example for tighter gun control.
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/21/2010 12:55am

Style: Parkour, BJJ and Judo.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "i would love to have a area with old beat up cars and vacant houses set up like the middle east. just a fake made up **** town with mannequins with towels on etc. and actually rock huge smoke bombs that last a while and run with gask masks through real smoke and run and run and have to crawl under stuff and jump over stuff and shooting at the dummies dressed as terrorist and do it more realistic but safe."

LMAO.

Keep it real quiet guys, but I hear there's some sort of organisation, that gets to use all sorts of guns and ****, and they teach you to use them safely and you get to go to some country in the middle east (somewhere near China I think) and be a badass and shoot all this stuff. But they shoot back so it's not realistic, coz if you get good at tactical running and getting fat to make rolls easier than you can not get shot by them ragheads cos they can't see past their towels.

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    9/21/2010 1:21am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RealManOfSteel View Post
    "i would love to have a area with old beat up cars and vacant houses set up like the middle east. just a fake made up **** town with mannequins with towels on etc. and actually rock huge smoke bombs that last a while and run with gask masks through real smoke and run and run and have to crawl under stuff and jump over stuff and shooting at the dummies dressed as terrorist and do it more realistic but safe."

LMAO.

Keep it real quiet guys, but I hear there's some sort of organisation, that gets to use all sorts of guns and ****, and they teach you to use them safely and you get to go to some country in the middle east (somewhere near China I think) and be a badass and shoot all this stuff. But they shoot back so it's not realistic, coz if you get good at tactical running and getting fat to make rolls easier than you can not get shot by them ragheads cos they can't see past their towels.
    Been there.

And they do shoot back.

"To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/21/2010 3:06am

Style: Hsing I, Bagua, Chi kung

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by mrtnira View Post
    Mr. Severe and Mountainous may host a training camp.

http://sokets.com/142-would-you-like...n-mt-hood/782/
    He claims a shodan in Bujinkan now. I messaged him about it. We'll see what kind of racist epithets I receive when he reads it.

Posted On:
    9/21/2010 5:43am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: sambo,kyokushin,judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    zakattackvideos says:
    September 13, 2010 at 10:51 am
    I met you one dark night at Government Camp and you welcomed me into your home. I was staying at the house next door. A seminar by you would be amazing. It is incredible how you are able to use the natural world around you, not just for substance, but also for sustenance.

wow thats pretty homo lol
    i made an account just because of this thread
    and that choson ninja guy
    unlike greg this guy has no skill at anything
    the comment on his blog and vids are a lulz farm
    like this
    This would be more like a big kids camping trip sign up if anything. The fake ninja stuff has to stop some day.

The young and easily influenced watching things like this, if you want to be something like a ninja – a more reasonable path would be to seek out a very reputable teacher in your area of any traditional martial art and train until you are old enough to join the United States Marine Corps and then train some more and don’t bullshit through life.

the he sez

dannysees look ******. you and others and suzuki sensei the homo questioned my rank. i am ranked in japan in hombu dojo of bujinkan. i have rank sheets and membership papers and i am now shodan in japanese bugei. i have legit rank from the most legit organization of ninjutsu in the world. i am not fake but you live in cali and me oregon so come on up and see. i suggest you dont jump on the hate bandwagon and ACTUALLY do research. jason stork bujinkan rank. contact japan to see if i am real.

lol anyways susuki and that dean guy are just as bad as these guys am i seeing some sort of ninjer war? why cant these people join the army like i did i loved ninjas when i was younger i figured army=the most ninja this era has
    anyways that dean guy scottbaioisdead he fails too
    this is the biggest luls farm ever
    a korean ninja
    a white fat ninja thats probably in the kkk
    which is funny since he thinks hes japanese
    japanese guy who thinks hes a ninja(makes the most sense)
    guy who spent like a month in teh army and bitched out omg this rich

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/21/2010 2:22pm

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Krotsberg View Post
    He says he works at a resteraunt on Mt. Hood. Look what google led me to. Pay careful attention to the menu:
    http://www.iceaxegrill.com/food.php
    Now we know why he can't lose weight.
    Yup, that's the place...

Mountainous Nachos - $11.25
    House made Highland Meadow Blonde Ale Cheese sauce, Cuban black beans, diced tomato, red and green onion, black olives, jalapeños, sour cream, guacamole and fresh salsa