223562 Bullies, 3957 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 2408
Page 134 of 241 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134 135136137138144184234 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/19/2010 7:46pm

Style: Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thank you for posting both your original comment and his reply. The context is useful.

Ryu_Yagami, can I make an observation? Relative to Mountainous angry reply, your initial note to him is a little confrontational. It immediately comes across as an attack, and not cautionary at all.

Referring to someone with terms like "mardy, fat, waste of space" are sure to light the short fuse to someone's emotional poweder keg. But, Mountainous' untempered reply certainly gave us some insight into the man, and your post of it is appreciated.

Also, if he is living in a Red Roof motel in Government, Oregon, did he get moved out of his previous home? Because his videos have previously shown a regular house room. If he got moved out, why? And, if he got moved out, he might be especially hot around the collar.
    Last edited by mrtnira; 9/19/2010 7:56pm at .

Posted On:
    9/19/2010 8:29pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Here out west there is no shortage of unhinged, well-armed wierdos running around in the woods playing survivalist. Frankly, most of the time they are not dangerous and don't hurt anyone. He may be a big mouth and talk a lot of trash, but that doesn't make him actually dangerous. The dangerous ones are dope-growers and meth-addled cookers running around in their rv's cooking stuff.

I remember one time I was down in the San Bernadino mountains sleeping illegally next to some hot spring we hiked into and these guys came down from a local ranch and scared the living **** out of us. Honestly, they weren't even threatening us. It was just obvious that if they got a wild hair up their asses, it was all over.
    "We often joke -- and we really wish it were a joke -- that you will only encounter two basic problems with your 'self-defense' training.
    1) That it doesn't work
    2) That it does work"
    -Animal MacYoung

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/19/2010 8:30pm

Style: KrottyCrappleAnimeLARPing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by mrtnira View Post
    Thank you for posting both your original comment and his reply. The context is useful.

Ryu_Yagami, can I make an observation? Relative to Mountainous angry reply, your initial note to him is a little confrontational. It immediately comes across as an attack, and not cautionary at all.

Referring to someone with terms like "mardy, fat, waste of space" are sure to light the short fuse to someone's emotional poweder keg. But, Mountainous' untempered reply certainly gave us some insight into the man, and your post of it is appreciated.
    I must admit, it was a bit confrontational. But it was more to troll a reaction out of him more than anything. The reply was solid gold to me. It showed me a man so cought up in his own delusions. Clinging to the belief that he is, or can ever be, a badass.

I would feel sorry for him If he wasn't such an asshole.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/19/2010 9:08pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryu_Yagami View Post
    Clinging to the belief that he is, or can ever be, a badass.
    The thing that seems to frustrate most people here (including myself) is that if he put even half the effort into real training that he now expends on LARPing and rejecting/avoiding criticism, he would probably have quite a respectable level of skill by now.

Thanks to his "enabler", Ralph Severe, he has moved from goofing around with relatively harmless toys to literally playing with his life and endangering anyone around him. He seems to be sinking deeper into delusion. What is worse than this, however, is the way he has structured his life in order to avoid anything that does not reinforce his fantasies. He has insulated himself from the very opinions that he needs to return to reality.

He talks about his "friends". Guy does not have a true friend in the world.

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    9/20/2010 9:08am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'd be impressed if Stork lost 20lbs

Fat ****.
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Posted On:
    9/20/2010 10:34am

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In order for a person to be diagnosed with narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) they must meet five or more of the following symptoms:
    Has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)
    Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love
    Believes that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions).
    Rarely acknowledges mistakes and/or imperfections
    Requires excessive admiration
    Has a sense of entitlement, i.e., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations
    Is interpersonally exploitative, i.e., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends
    Lacks empathy: is unwilling or unable to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others.
    Is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her
    Shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitude.
    "We often joke -- and we really wish it were a joke -- that you will only encounter two basic problems with your 'self-defense' training.
    1) That it doesn't work
    2) That it does work"
    -Animal MacYoung

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/20/2010 10:45am

Style: In transition

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by crappler View Post
    In order for a person to be diagnosed with narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) they must meet five or more of the following symptoms:
    Has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)
    Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love
    Believes that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions).
    Rarely acknowledges mistakes and/or imperfections
    Requires excessive admiration
    Has a sense of entitlement, i.e., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations
    Is interpersonally exploitative, i.e., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends
    Lacks empathy: is unwilling or unable to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others.
    Is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her
    Shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitude.

I wonder who that would describe?

Banzai Buddy

Posted On:
    9/20/2010 10:47am

Join us... or die
     Style: Nothing - yet

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by helmutlvx View Post

I wonder who that would describe?
    Lindsay Lohan?

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    9/20/2010 12:50pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by crappler View Post
    Here out west there is no shortage of unhinged, well-armed wierdos running around in the woods playing survivalist. Frankly, most of the time they are not dangerous and don't hurt anyone. He may be a big mouth and talk a lot of trash, but that doesn't make him actually dangerous. The dangerous ones are dope-growers and meth-addled cookers running around in their rv's cooking stuff.

I remember one time I was down in the San Bernadino mountains sleeping illegally next to some hot spring we hiked into and these guys came down from a local ranch and scared the living **** out of us. Honestly, they weren't even threatening us. It was just obvious that if they got a wild hair up their asses, it was all over.
    I imagine that it’s not too unlikely for these backwoods ninja types to stumble across a meth lab or pot farm or still where they might encounter characters who won’t be at all happy to see some guys dressed in paramilitary garb and carrying firearms.

The Third Man

Posted On:
    9/20/2010 2:13pm

Style: Isshin-Ryu Karate,JKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Has anyone here actually met Mountainous?