225188 Bullies, 3983 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 2408
Page 133 of 241 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133 134135136137143183233 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/19/2010 3:08pm

Style: KrottyCrappleAnimeLARPing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I sent an message to him the other day calling him out on this crap

I got this reply:
    here is not pretending particular individual. i have tons of real guns and gas mask and fucking more ammo in my house than a gun store. i am the crazy fucking neighbor on the mt that no one fucks with . my neighbors fear me. i have threatened to beat the **** out of all of them. for loud music you name it. now they dont say a word and they are all quiet. they dont park in my spot either. i guess that is what happens when i go into a party in my underwear and threaten to cut their fucking heads off and beat the **** out of them. i dont care what your particular individual ass thinks uk is ****. also fag. my friends if asked. who is the baddest mother fucker on the mt they say mountainous. dont **** with him. so who cares what your gay ass says. you are i *****. internet ***** hiding behind a keyboard. i am not hiding. i live in the red roofs in government camp oregon. usa. that is my address so now you know where i live come get me. i would love to beat you till you are almost dead. guns and grenades mother fucker. this is me *****. now talk ****. i got so many real guns i am forming a militia mother fucker. please come here so i can beat you do your own .......................
    He then went on to block me so I couldn't reply.

This guy needs help... SERIOUS help.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/19/2010 3:13pm

Style: In transition

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Post up the message you sent him, too.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/19/2010 3:31pm

Style: KrottyCrappleAnimeLARPing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by helmutlvx View Post
    Post up the message you sent him, too.
    Ah kk.

Hello there :)

Every time I have a **** day, I can just look at your mardy, fat, waste of space and say "at least I'm not that fatass." A guy who, lets get real here, runs about in a forest and pretends to be a Ninja/Samurai/Rambo/whatever the flavour of the month is.

You need help... I'm being serious
    Here you go.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/19/2010 3:45pm

Style: In transition

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Context is always preferable. MOUNTAINOUS has this weird tendency to act the same exact way to insults and constructive criticism and well thought-out advice.

Banzai Buddy

Posted On:
    9/19/2010 4:04pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Nothing - yet

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Forming a militia, huh?

I can confirm that part of his tale, at least.

He was getting them out of the tin and parading 'em back and forth on his bedroom carpet today, in fact.

He just needs to go into town to buy enough Lego to finish the base and the world will be his for the taking.

Posted On:
    9/19/2010 4:48pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What would we do without him. We are now up on 132 pages of posts. He's fascinating, let's face it. It's like a car accident that happens every day in the same place.
    "We often joke -- and we really wish it were a joke -- that you will only encounter two basic problems with your 'self-defense' training.
    1) That it doesn't work
    2) That it does work"
    -Animal MacYoung

Banzai Buddy

Posted On:
    9/19/2010 5:12pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by crappler View Post
    What would we do without him. We are now up on 132 pages of posts. He's fascinating, let's face it. It's like a car accident that happens every day in the same place.
    This cat seems like the best source of internet man-drama around at present. At least until Christian Darrow comes out of hiding again (assuming that he's not lying dead in a ditch, or in the trunk of his own freakin' VOLVO, or something).

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/19/2010 7:24pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Kind of makes me glad I live in a country where firearms ownership is a privilege not a right.

I do kind of wonder how much truth there is to his account of how he behaves towards his neighbours. If it is so, he must be racking up a great reputation with the local cops, as well as an impressive list of enemies who can actually shoot. If he wasn't such a dick, I would feel sorry for him. The best case scenario is that he accidentally blows his head off due to Ralph's "instruction". Otherwise I forsee a seige/hostage situation in the future. This will not end well.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/19/2010 7:28pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't think mountain towns have "local cops"

Banzai Buddy

Posted On:
    9/19/2010 7:44pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko1 View Post
    Kind of makes me glad I live in a country where firearms ownership is a privilege not a right.

I do kind of wonder how much truth there is to his account of how he behaves towards his neighbours. If it is so, he must be racking up a great reputation with the local cops, as well as an impressive list of enemies who can actually shoot. If he wasn't such a dick, I would feel sorry for him. The best case scenario is that he accidentally blows his head off due to Ralph's "instruction". Otherwise I forsee a seige/hostage situation in the future. This will not end well.
    I don't disagree with you. If we take his various comments at face value, he does strike me as the sort of guy who wouldn't need to have too many bad days in a row before he went apeshit and committed some kind of nonsensical outrage against society with his rifle.

Or some hillbilly out hunting in the woods will mistake him for a bear.