228412 Bullies, 4341 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 2408
Page 132 of 241 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132 133134135136142182232 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

BJJ might make you a better ground fighter, but Judo will make you a better dancer.

Posted On:
    9/15/2010 6:47am

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm pretty sure he had that Colt pointed at his own face at one point...

Posted On:
    9/15/2010 7:45am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lu Tze View Post
    I'm pretty sure he had that Colt pointed at his own face at one point...
    And I'm no expert but holding a gun with the safety off against your chest and then re-holstering it still with the safety off is not really safe practice.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/15/2010 2:04pm

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by tgace View Post
    That trigger finger has "eye shot out" written all over it.

Plus doing tactical reloads when he has obviously run out of ammo....screw it Im not even gonna get started.
    That's what's so epic about this fail. He just really doesn't fuckin get it.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/16/2010 6:19am

Style: Parkour, BJJ and Judo.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    CBF quoting but here's something that is apparently ninjutsu and also cool.

YouTube - Ninja and Ninjutsu in Iran

Nothing like XMA in black clothes and ski masks.

It looks cool, if all ninjers trained like this at least they wouldn't be fat.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/18/2010 11:51pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I hope Ralph correct Jason. He doesn't evenknow what the term "downrange" means.

NINJAstudioz
    8 hours ago
    @MOUNTAINOUS It's not the model of the handgun that matters, I just happened to mention the gun you were using. If you have a Colt 45 that would be nice. It's just that the slide on most Colt handgun models is great for a lot of techniques. The thought of you trying a one handed chambering technique crossed my mind when watching this video and in my opinion would impress a lot of people who watch your vids. If you were simulating a "hand injury" and could only use 1 hand to operate your firearm.

NINJAstudioz 8 hours ago

RoninHawk
    2 days ago

Safety Tip: When changing magazines on a handgun, you really need to get into the habit of keeping the firearm pointed down range. This will be safer for others, and more efficient for you.

RoninHawk 2 days ago

MOUNTAINOUS
    2 days ago

that is how i used to do it until my instructor corrected me to do it this way. he has been teaching this for years. certified in to many aspects of firearms to list on a comment. but this is how i was told to do it now. this is not a range. i am in the middle of a forest 50 miles by 200 miles. in the mountians. no humans for miles. i mean miles. i dont go to ranges. i shoot in the forest where i live. but thanks anyway

MOUNTAINOUS 2 days ago
    RoninHawk
    1 day ago

@MOUNTAINOUS - Your 'instructor' is wrong. If he is telling you that it is wrong to keep the weapon pointed downrange while swapping magazines, then he is a fraud. I challenge his reasonings for having you point the gun up in the air, then sweeping the muzzle to the target. As well this side-to-side movement at the end of your shots. At least you are pointed downrange when cycling the slide.

RoninHawk 1 day ago

MOUNTAINOUS
    1 day ago

@RoninHawk i wont get into a who is right and wrong debate. i will go with what he teaches me. he is my teacher. i wouldnt have him as a teacher if he was not what i felt was the best at what i want to learn. i was doing that. i then seen and was told to canter the gun at a angle to switch mags. and it is no harder to do it the other way. he is highly qualified to teach law enforcement and does teach police and military and body guards etc.

MOUNTAINOUS 1 day ago

RoninHawk
    1 day ago

@MOUNTAINOUS - That is your perogative. Additionally, however, when you hold the pistol to your chest and do your side-to-side thing after your last shot, Besure that the weapon is always pointed to the ground. Not to the side - this is unsafe. When training in firearms, safety always takes precedence over everything. Even during tactical training.

Posted On:
    9/19/2010 12:02am

Join us... or die
     Style: mma /boxing/muai thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Law enforcement. So In a city we have the angry end of the gun pointed up because of course nobody would be living above you. Or 4ks away from you when the bullet eventually comes down.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/19/2010 12:25am

Style: In transition

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ************ don't know bullets arc. Christ.

Posted On:
    9/19/2010 1:32am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Does Jason lurk this thread? Jason just imagine if this happened to you

http://www.break.com/index/kid-accid...-ak-47-indoors

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    9/19/2010 1:53am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Krotsberg View Post
    Look at minute 2:43 great finger on the trigger placement.YouTube - 170- MOUNTAINOUS SHOOTING PRACTICE SEPTEMBER 13, 2010
    not only that but:

His attention drifts away from the target every time he needs to administrate the weapon.

His release of the safety causes the muzzle to drift considerably away from the target potentially into an unsafe direction

The placement of the side arm and spare mags isn't conducive to the skills he's attempting to develop which exasperates the poor drills

Yeah his index finger of the controlling hand is incorrectly placed for ideal trigger control but more seriously, during his reloads his index finger remains on the trigger - remembering that there's still a round in the chamber at the time, this is also the case when he carries out his end-drill observation whilst placing the sidearm against his body. His finger remains on the trigger for most of the time whilst holstering and it doesn't appear as if he re-engages the safety beforehand.

He lacks follow-through for each shot fired and is spending too long in the aim between his deliberate shots.

Thankfully he's realised that stupid Booj rear leg-biased stance is useless but that'll mean jack-**** after he shoots himself or someone else.

Indeed "Thank you Ralph Severe Sensei" You have created another firearms moron.
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Posted On:
    9/19/2010 2:09pm

Style: Arnis/Kenpo hybrid

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    On the "downrange reloading thing...I know what he THINKS he's doing.

The latest technique for emergency reloads is the "workspace" technique. Instead of keeping the arms extended and muzzle directed straight away from you, you bring the pistol in with the mag well at approximately eye level. Almost as if you were reading the ingrediants on a can of soup.

YouTube - Magpul Dynamics - Art of the Dynamic Handgun

Go to :40 and :59 for an approximate example.

Mountians "Instructor" with all the so called certifications is of course Ralph Severe who probably claims to have "researched" (i.e. watched some Magpul vids on the net and now claims to know what he is doing) this technique. What you get in Mountanious' case is someone with a pistol close to his face with his finger on the trigger. Ralphs level of fail is even making the rounds in the gun blogosphere these days:

http://booksbikesboomsticks.blogspot...and-wrong.html

These guys are jokes.
    Last edited by tgace; 9/19/2010 2:12pm at .