221369 Bullies, 4071 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 2404
Page 125 of 241 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125 126127128129135175225 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Sri Hanuman is online now
    Sri Hanuman's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    6,487

    Posted On:
    8/21/2010 4:51pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Arskanator View Post
    What?
    A poster with a relatively short lifespan who came to LLL sub forum looking for advice on getting women to like him, because he was going to jail soon. (He was going to jail for taking 14 year old bait.)
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

    Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

    Dipshit
  2. Krotsberg is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    In my moms basement
    Posts
    223

    Posted On:
    8/28/2010 11:15am


     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If he falls off the log and gets knocked out, and no one is around to see it, does he still make a sound? Mountain Rambo Ninja
    YouTube- 168- MOUNTAINOUS RAMBO TACTICAL AIRSOFT TRAINING. LEVELS 4 AND 5.
    Last edited by Krotsberg; 8/28/2010 11:18am at .
  3. Arskanator is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Pori, Finland
    Posts
    352

    Posted On:
    8/28/2010 11:45am


     Style: Hokutoryu Ju-jutsu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Krotsberg View Post
    If he falls off the log and gets knocked out, and no one is around to see it, does he still make a sound? Mountain Rambo Ninja
    YouTube- 168- MOUNTAINOUS RAMBO TACTICAL AIRSOFT TRAINING. LEVELS 4 AND 5.
    I really don't know whetever I should be laughing or crying.

    The fact that he calls this training makes me wanna cry.

    The fact that he wears a beret, the most impractical headwear ever designed, on his "tactical" video makes me wanna laugh.
  4. Snake Plissken is offline
    Snake Plissken's Avatar

    When I Get Back

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    11,560

    Posted On:
    8/28/2010 12:08pm

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nice beret, Pierre......OOOH LALA!
  5. Shamash is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    185

    Posted On:
    8/28/2010 12:19pm


     Style: ex-Tae Kwon Do

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    We were debating earlier why all of sudden Jason is concerned with money. Specifically why doesn't he just walk into a gun store and walk out with a top of the line assault rifle. He originally wanted an M4 but said they were too expensive and switched to wanting an AK-47, only to say that the ammo cost too much.

    I think I have a likely hypothesis. I think he maxed out a dozen credit cards buying all his ninja crap and can't charge anything else.
  6. Arskanator is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Pori, Finland
    Posts
    352

    Posted On:
    8/28/2010 12:24pm


     Style: Hokutoryu Ju-jutsu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamash View Post
    We were debating earlier why all of sudden Jason is concerned with money. Specifically why doesn't he just walk into a gun store and walk out with a top of the line assault rifle. He originally wanted an M4 but said they were too expensive and switched to wanting an AK-47, only to say that the ammo cost too much.

    I think I have a likely hypothesis. I think he maxed out a dozen credit cards buying all his ninja crap and can't charge anything else.
    That sounds pathetic enough to be true.
  7. Sri Hanuman is online now
    Sri Hanuman's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    6,487

    Posted On:
    8/28/2010 12:29pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Next up:
    Mountainous Tactical Ninja Asking For Donations vid.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

    Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

    Dipshit
  8. Snake Plissken is offline
    Snake Plissken's Avatar

    When I Get Back

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    11,560

    Posted On:
    8/28/2010 12:44pm

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sri Hanuman View Post
    Next up:
    Mountainous Tactical Ninja Asking For Donations vid.
    AKA Passin' the Ninjaberet.
  9. Styygens is online now
    Styygens's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Baltimore, Maryland
    Posts
    2,194

    Posted On:
    8/28/2010 1:02pm


     Style: BBT/BJJ/CJKD

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Krotsberg View Post
    If he falls off the log and gets knocked out, and no one is around to see it, does he still make a sound? Mountain Rambo Ninja
    YouTube- 168- MOUNTAINOUS RAMBO TACTICAL AIRSOFT TRAINING. LEVELS 4 AND 5.
    That was the worst episode of Spec Ops Mission I've ever seen!

    YouTube- Special Ops Mission Part 1
  10. tgace is online now
    tgace's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Western New York
    Posts
    1,233

    Posted On:
    8/28/2010 4:14pm


     Style: Arnis/Kenpo hybrid

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Walking on elevated fallen trees....extremely tactical.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.