230716 Bullies, 4169 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 2408
Page 121 of 241 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121 122123124125131171221 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/26/2010 7:33pm

Style: ex-Tae Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    We have more ninjer battle rifle vids. This time its from Dan the man Bowen himself. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3rxQ8yWAZs

Note point 4:47 where Bowen starts talking about "Great Skill" only to be followed by hip fireing a scoped .22 lr. Joking aside, I think that video is preferable to Jason's since he doesn't have his finger glued to the trigger.

I would wonder why these guys never use standard targets for more serious target shooting, but that would require more skill and wouldn't be as ninjer as blowing cans up.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/26/2010 7:53pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamash View Post

I would wonder why these guys never use standard targets for more serious target shooting, but that would require more skill and wouldn't be as ninjer as blowing cans up.
    Neither of them know anything about guns, so blowing **** up is fun. I bet Stork doesn't even know where to purchase targets, and if he did get them he would set them up correctly.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/30/2010 1:26pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Jason's has once again blessed us with free lols. Behold a man self trained by watching the videos of a boot camp drop out. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Db6Yd...FY&feature=sub

He is slowly getting better. He wasn't carrying the handgun around with a round in the chamber. Also I think he may of actually kept his trigger finger outside the trigger guard one or two times.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/30/2010 2:29pm

Style: In transition

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The grouping wasn't bad at all (at first), but he doesn't make any indication to how far away he's shooting from.

But at least there's targets and eye protection now. Hopefully someone that he actually listens to will tell him he doesn't need to "cock" a double-action pistol.

I also loled at "(look around) Somebody tryin' ter steal my ramen and tuna?" bit.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/31/2010 6:56pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    We've got some real comedic gems in the comment section

"DanBowenTV
    1 day ago We have got to make action figures of ourselves. Fully articulated with all the extra gear. This was so much fun. Bad ass skillz with the magazine exchanges and rifle work. Cool targets! Cool Gloves. Grubbing in the woods with super cool jungle boots. Clean those guns Muashayama. Cant wait to snuggle up to you in that tent broke back mountain style. Awesome video. All together this just fucking rocked!"

" MOUNTAINOUS
    23 hours ago @DanBowenTV thanks. we will go off next time. i will have ak's lined up and other stuff. we will go off both side by side with ak's shooting everything in site lol. i still got to do the jungle boot review and show them next to my fake ones and my rambo knive review. i will do that later."
    Last edited by Shamash; 7/31/2010 7:06pm at .

Posted On:
    7/31/2010 7:00pm

Style: BBT/BJJ/CJKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamash View Post
    "DanBowenTV
    1 day ago Cant wait to snuggle up to you in that tent broke back mountain style."
    I just threw up in my mouth a little.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/31/2010 7:11pm

Style: In transition

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    BROKEBACK MOUNTAINOUS

Severe: Jason? Somebody named Dan called you at the house. Do you know anybody by that name?

Stork: Well, we went on camping trips in college, but that's all over now. You know I love you more than anything.

Severe: Sometimes I wonder, Jason. Sometimes I wonder.

(ext. Mt. Hood, Oregon, a solitary camping tent far away from civilization)

Stork: OH ****, DANBO! OH GOD! OOOOOOOOOHHHHHH!!!

DanBo: Hell yeah. That's what you call "ninja-ing in the back door".

Stork: Damn it, Dan. I can't quit you!

(enter Severe)

Severe: Who wants a reach-around? I brought Mike's Hard Lemonade for everybody!

Stork and DanBo: Oooooh! Count me IN!

(Fin.)

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/01/2010 7:52pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Maybe to save money he could make his own ammo. They would make great ninja rambo survival videos.

BJJ wins again!

Posted On:
    8/01/2010 9:01pm

supporting member
     Style: Guns

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A little late here, but there were some questions that didn't seem to get answered about interstate firearm transfers.

Someone pointed out that transferring firearms directly between an individual in Illinois and an individual in Oregon is illegal. That's true. Under federal law, the only way to transfer a firearm (transfer means buy, sell, give, trade, lend or borrow, so this doesn't apply to you traveling with your own firearm) is to transfer the firearm to a federally-licensed firearm dealer in the destination state (FFL).

So if the man sent the guns to Mountainous (?) directly, yes, he's a federal felon. But if he shipped them to an FFL dealer, who then transferred them legally to Mountainous, then federal law is satisfied.

Just to be clear, here's what you can do legally:

1. You can travel with your firearms as long as they're legal at your point of origin and your destination. Under federal law, you're even exempted if you pass through a jurisdiction where they're prohibited; it's best to have them unloaded, securely cased, and inaccessible to you as you pass through these places.

2. You can transfer a firearm to another person in another state, but you must transfer it to an FFL and he must get it from an FFL. The reasoning here is that an FFL will conduct the instant background check, enforce state laws (like Illinois' waiting periods) and conduct the Form 4473 Definitely-Not-Registration-No-Seriously-It's-Not process.

3. Purchasing in person in other states is forbidden unless you have the gun shipped to an in-state FFL. The main exception is for purchasing long guns from FFL dealers in states adjoining your own. Thus an Illinois resident can buy a rifle in person from a dealer in Wisconsin, Iowa, Indiana, Missouri or Kentucky, but not in Kansas or Tennessee.

BJJ wins again!

Posted On:
    8/01/2010 9:03pm

supporting member
     Style: Guns

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh, and I weep for the fate that has befallen that Colt 1903. Those are more elegant weapons from a more civilized age.*

*Age may not appear more civilized to black people, women, Jews, Chinese, Irish or Italians.