233342 Bullies, 3579 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 2408
Page 116 of 241 FirstFirst ... 1666106112113114115116 117118119120126166216 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/18/2010 10:42pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kendo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Styygens View Post
    Yeah, you're thinking too hard.
    I figured as much. I suppose I have been fortunate not to have encountered too many examples of the 'Mountainous' variety (that I was aware of, at least). Of the few I have run across in my relatively small MA circles, Mountainous is probably the most extreme I have ever seen (if there are more extreme, please post them here!:icon_tong).

Seeing some of the stuff he and Danbo post online helps me to cultivate more patience in my day-to-day affairs, since it allows me to maintain very low standards (and expectations) for humanity in general.:5propelle

Posted On:
    7/20/2010 7:39am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Chito Ryu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So sad but funny.
    lol

Posted On:
    7/21/2010 1:59pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Shotokan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As funny as Mountainous' videos are, we are only getting to see the "finished product".... what he supposedly considers "the best" of what he has done which leads me to the realization that there is even funnier stuff that we probably will never get to see.

I've read multiple posts here hoping to see Mountainous accidentally put a hole in his wall doing some crazy ninjer move. I bet the truth is he already has done stuff like that!

So what we need to do is figure out a way to get Mountainous to post his "bloopers." You know with a guy like this there are LOTS of bloopers and their comedic value would dwarf anything we've seen to date hehe.

:new_popco

Anyone want to make a prediction what Mountainous will obsess over next? First it was ninjers, now rambo... I'm going to go with star wars. Seems right up his alley. I could see him running around in a wookie suit with Danbo dressed up as an ewok.

:chewy:

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    7/21/2010 3:25pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Who are you ?
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/21/2010 4:22pm

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hi AtodaJ, I see you're new round here and haven't done an intro thread in Newbietown. have you been lurking long? Why not pop in there an tell us a little about yourself; some of the Bullies like to eat low postcount n00bs caught in YMAS...

Posted On:
    7/21/2010 5:07pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Shotokan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by tideliar View Post
    Hi AtodaJ, I see you're new round here and haven't done an intro thread in Newbietown. have you been lurking long? Why not pop in there an tell us a little about yourself; some of the Bullies like to eat low postcount n00bs caught in YMAS...
    I've been lurking for a while now... I just added an intro thread in Newbietown. Thanks for the suggestion.

Cheers! :icon_bigg

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/21/2010 7:54pm

Style: ex-Tae Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ralph Severe's golden boy did not dissapoint http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eVHwgffZmI&feature=sub

It kills me how his finger is constently on the damn trigger. Take a look at minute 2:51. I love his "Yeah baby" complete with stupid grin while holding his finger on the trigger and holding the gun sideways. Someone needs to ram it through his head that you don't place your finger on the trigger until you are actually ready to shoot. Also it kind of looked like he may of been using his .22 to shoot at clays but I can't tell for sure.

At 3:01 his r-tard friend shoots a rotted tree 3 feet away.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/21/2010 8:13pm

Style: In transition

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Somebody wanna tell me what's up with those fucking knee pad-looking things on Mountainous' pants?

I also enjoyed his lack of goggles. Because shells never ever fly back towards you.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/21/2010 8:16pm

Style: ex-Tae Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by helmutlvx View Post
    Somebody wanna tell me what's up with those fucking knee pad-looking things on Mountainous' pants?

I also enjoyed his lack of goggles. Because shells never ever fly back towards you.
    He has them for the same reason kids wear homemade towel capes when they pretend to be superman.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/21/2010 8:23pm

Style: In transition

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It looked as if they were sewn into the pants, so I was a bit unsure.