223980 Bullies, 4468 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 2408
Page 115 of 241 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115 116117118119125165215 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/17/2010 9:32am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    We don't have a video because he probably can't find ammo for the hand gun. The 22LR video had those high powered hollow points.
    That knife from his last was HUGE! I remember being in the sand box and making fun of the noob troops that would always consist of a young gung-ho kid that had all the attachments on.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/18/2010 5:58pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kendo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Text Tsunami – I apologize in advance~

I may just be thinking too much in my idle time, but I find the whole ninja-rambo conversion thing quite fascinating. It’s not unlike a kid going through phases of interest, but I feel that it demonstrates parallels that one might encounter in very old samurai writings. Even in the Hagakure and Musashi’s ‘Book of Five Rings’ one can see these real martial artists and soldiers indicating posers or weak martial arts they have encountered or heard of, how they are growing in number, how to recognize them, and why they should be avoided (Hagakure makes many such disparaging comments about many things in general).

When Mountainous was playing with swords and handmade cardboard armor, it was so esoteric and disconnected from anything any of us took seriously that it was just a matter of a weird guy being weird – only a slight insult to the martial heritage of JSA MA-ists.

However, now that he has converted to more modern forms of fighting, those who have seen real combat (or at least trained for it) might be feeling a bit less entertained and a little more incredulous. From some of the stuff one can read in his puerile self-worshipping posts, one can see that he thinks this is real training to be put to use in reality. Like the poser sword-masters indicated by Musashi and others, Mountainous really believes his stuff will work in real life (and intends to convince others of this as well), which takes him miles beyond his previous semi-dangerous idiocy as a bizarre mountain hermit ninja-blimp mentally beating off to videos of himself playing Naruto in the back yard.

He seems to be moving more and more in the direction of becoming an aftermath survival/conspiracy theorist planning on living out Red Dawn; but in the meantime, he seems content to pepper the mountains with random sprays of bullets – speaking of which, it seems he remains unable to secure a box of his rare .35 ammunition.

Since I mentioned the Hagakure at the beginning, I thought I would add another brick to my wall of text with a quote:

“A certain swordsman in his declining years said the following: In one's life, there are levels in the pursuit of study. In the lowest level, a person studies but nothing comes of it, and he feels that both he and others are unskillful. At this point he is worthless. In the middle level he is still useless but is aware of his own insufficiencies and can also see the insufficiencies of others. In a higher level he has pride concerning his own ability, rejoices in praise from others, and laments the lack of ability in his fellows. This man has worth. In the highest level a man has the look of knowing nothing.”

Does this mean that Mountainous is at the lowest level (since he is evidently worthless), or the highest level (since he has mastered the art of looking as if he knows nothing)?:5dunce:

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/18/2010 7:14pm

Style: ex-Tae Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Loobner View Post

He seems to be moving more and more in the direction of becoming an aftermath survival/conspiracy theorist planning on living out Red Dawn; but in the meantime, he seems content to pepper the mountains with random sprays of bullets – speaking of which, it seems he remains unable to secure a box of his rare .35 ammunition.
    :

He now specifies that it is a .32 which was what I expected all along. We can't actually expect him to get the calibers correct.

"@kaldicuct have you seen my real rifle. with scope. my colt .32 caliber pistol and new shotgun are here and my next vid i will be showing my new real guns. take care
    MOUNTAINOUS 1 day ago"

Speaking of misunderstanding calibers, toward the end of the Danbo larp mountainous picks up some 20 gauge shotgun shells. The shotgun he has is a 12 gauge. This may turn out to be an instance where yet another person loads a smaller 20 gauge shell into a 12 gauge barrel.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/18/2010 8:19pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kendo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I would have guessed .32 after seeing the alleged pistol in one of his other videos. Other viewers on Youtube seemed to catch the caliber issue as well.

As another interesting note ~ Mountainous' father (the sender of his guns) apparently lives in Illinois and is shipping the firearms to his son in Oregon. I recalled reading that it is a violation of some law to transfer (buy, sell, loan(?), gift, etc.) across state lines unless it is inheritance.

To check on this, I wrote to the Oregon Firearms Federation asking hypothetically whether it would be OK for my dad to send me rifles and handguns for some shooting up at Mt. Hood for the summer. The OFF prides themselves on their legal knowledge and returned my email rather quickly. This is their full response:

"It is illegal to transfer firearms across state lines. ANY state lines. There is no exception for adjoining states.

These transfers must be completed through a dealer. The only exception is for firearms transferred as part of a bequest.

Kevin Starrett
    OFF"

(off @ oregonfirearms .org)

This coupled with all the tactical rolling and ninjer madness - mixed-in with some Youtube comments like "i am training for real life. if this country goes to **** and our economy you can throw shuriken all day and it dont do ****. one needs gas masks and guns and tons of ammo. it is a reality." makes for some very interesting (if not creepy) recreational interwebz time.

As I mentioned before, the ultimate irony of all of this is that a video of him either blasting himself or a colleague - or being assaulted by ATF agents may one day exist...but will probably never get posted.
    Last edited by Mr. Loobner; 7/18/2010 8:25pm at . Reason: punctuation.

Merry Christmas! shitter's full...

Posted On:
    7/18/2010 8:50pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i didn't even think that those firearm transactions might be illegal.

i don't think he needs to be locked up or anything, and he is getting the guns as a "pre-will" type agreement, but it just goes to show how naive he is about guns.

a gun shop i used to frequent had an auxiliary deputy sheriff working there who would answer any legal question you had about firearms.

i mean, it's understandable to be ignorant, but to not even try to figure this **** out..... i just don't know what to say.

i'll pray for the peckers of oregon. that's all i can do.
    --------

Quote Originally Posted by it is fake View Post
    yeah, normally i'd get a quote, but couldn't be bothered.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/18/2010 9:01pm

Style: ex-Tae Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

"It is illegal to transfer firearms across state lines. ANY state lines. There is no exception for adjoining states.

These transfers must be completed through a dealer. The only exception is for firearms transferred as part of a bequest.

Kevin Starrett
    OFF"

(off @ oregonfirearms .org)
    That doesn't make any sense to me. It is not illegal to transport a firearm across state lines or else out of state hunting wouldn't exist. Of course I guess there is a difference between "transport" and "transfer". When you order a gun online it can't be delivered directly to you. The dealer will send your purchase to a local licensed gun dealer where you must have a background check done before picking up the firearm.

I've sent a firearm out of state via FedEx on two occasions. In both circumstances it was sending it to the manufacturer for repairs. FedEx is one of the few carriers that will still ship firearms. Their policy is that a firearm can only be shipped to a licensed firearm dealer or the manufactorer.

Jason's dad could have used FedEx to send it to a gun shop in Oregon for mountainous to pick up. He did mention having to drive somewhere to pick it up.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/18/2010 9:17pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamash View Post
    Jason's dad could have used FedEx to send it to a gun shop in Oregon for mountainous to pick up. He did mention having to drive somewhere to pick it up.
    I don't think it is a big deal to get a gun from your dad in a different state. Happens daily I'm sure. Here is a message to his brother "Zack Stork".
    MOUNTAINOUS
    3 days ago
    @zackstork yep that is the tiger stripe. thanks. and the knife rocks. heading to camp in the morning to pick up my real pistol with 2 magazines and my 12 guage semi automatic shotgun. dad rules. it will get wild now
    MOUNTAINOUS 3 days ago

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/18/2010 9:24pm

Style: In transition

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I pray to Krom that "It will get wild now" will not be Mountainous' last words.

Posted On:
    7/18/2010 10:01pm

Style: BBT/BJJ/CJKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

I may just be thinking too much in my idle time, but I find the whole ninja-rambo conversion thing quite fascinating. It’s not unlike a kid going through phases of interest, but I feel that it demonstrates parallels that one might encounter in very old samurai writings.
    Yeah, you're thinking too hard.

Jason has a pretty typical Ultimate Warrior fantasy that fuels many ninjers. It comes from some insecurity of his and a need to overcompensate.

I've seen this a lot. There really ought to be a twelve step program.

Posted On:
    7/18/2010 10:21pm

Style: BJJ/Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Considering his girth it'll have to be a twenty-four step program.
    Quote Originally Posted by Newb1 View Post

B) I could not beat a Judoka with Aikido. I could only beat an Aikidoka with Aikido. I thought that was understook.