225237 Bullies, 4236 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 2408
Page 113 of 241 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113 114115116117123163213 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/12/2010 10:49am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Loobner View Post
    While I honestly do hope that nobody gets injured by all the nin-gunnery, I wonder if it would be bad taste to use select videos from his channel to assemble a montage for his eventual Darwin Awards article.

While we joked about the rifle-slinging, the thought of him playing with a pistol in the same haphazard way seems exponentially more dangerous. He really might shoot himself soon. Then again, (so far as I can tell) he still has all his fingers and toes from his samurai phase - perhaps he is an invincible example of fortune favoring the foolish.
    I can see something like this happening with his "no handed rolls"
    Don't think he won't be using real firearms once he gets them. He thinks he is a ninja rambo warrior.

YouTube- Finger on Trigger

Merry Christmas! shitter's full...

Posted On:
    7/12/2010 1:26pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    colt .35 is a pretty much obsolete round. kind of like the 9mm largo.

the firearm is probably very nice, but i'm doubtful that he will find much ammo for it.

i don't understand why he doesn't save up 500 bucks and find a nice used glock and a bunch of accessories for it.

besides, 9mm ammo is the judo of pistol ammo. cheep and widely available.

good luck finding .35 ammo. google isn't helping me at all and ammo depot doesn't even have it listed.
    Last edited by omoplatypus; 7/12/2010 1:35pm at .
    --------

Quote Originally Posted by it is fake View Post
    yeah, normally i'd get a quote, but couldn't be bothered.

Posted On:
    7/12/2010 1:30pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    as far as his refusal to get training, he reminds me of an old roommate i had.
    this guy's life dream was to be on the PBA tour. he had an average of 190-195 and had thrown 235 games plenty of times, but he was entirely self taught. if anybody offered to coach him, or just help him out with one little thing, he had an excuse.

there was one day i remember he threw 7 spares and the rest of the frames were left open in one game. the local league big dick came up to him and offered some help on bowling on lanes with that particular oil pattern.

he said "no thanks, i'm working on picking up spares today". while the whole time i was playing with him before he was bitching about how he was getting pegged on the 7 or 10 pin every time.

this guy still is not a pro bowler, and his average has dropped even more now that he's bowling on PBA oil patterned lanes.

moral of the story, when you want to learn something, go to those that know (go in real life, not the fucking interwebz)
    --------

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/12/2010 1:32pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamash View Post
    What is a colt .35? Admitably I'm no firearms expert but I've never heard of one. Maybe he is confusing a .32 or .380. The only .35 I know of is the .35 remington which is used in lever action rifles.

His reluctance to get professional instruction boggles my mind. Its just common sense that if you want to learn a new skill, you actually have someone profecient in it teach you.
    Colt 1903 .32. Not very practical for the use he has in mind.

Pearls before swine...

Joe

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/12/2010 2:37pm

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by STB'A View Post
    moral of the story, when you want to learn something, go to those that know (go in real life, not the fucking interwebz)
    Which is why i have my first firearms safety/training class tonight.

Posted On:
    7/12/2010 5:56pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    wow, i thought there was a .35 round for handguns.

i checked the googling thingy and it showed some pictures of semi auto pistols.

oh well, just goes to show you the future of his pecker.

also, to any LEO guys or military guys who know, how practical is a cross draw vest? i have only seen them in movies. the cops i've seen all use drop holsters on their thighs.
    --------

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/12/2010 8:22pm

Style: Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://www.nextag.com/35-caliber/shop-html This may help solve your .35 caliber ammo search.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/12/2010 9:31pm

Style: ex-Tae Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by mrtnira View Post
    http://www.nextag.com/35-caliber/shop-html This may help solve your .35 caliber ammo search.
    I think most of those bullets are for the .35 remington rifle round. I don't think they are handgun bullets although I'm not sure what the spitzer rounds would be used for since most .35 remington's are chambered in lever actions.

Mountainous is probably confused as to what caliber he is actually getting. My guess is that is that it is a .32 acp (Automatic Colt Pistol) or a .380 acp.

Posted On:
    7/12/2010 9:36pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    all i see are rifle bullets. maybe he means he's getting a .32 auto pistol.

if he really is getting a .35 auto pistol, i hope he's ready to make a lot of "tactical rambo ninja reloading machine" videos.

once again, just spend 5 bills on a used glock 17 and an assload of tactifag accessories.
    ****, you can easily find 9mm in bulk of 1000 round boxes for less than 22 cents a round if you don't go shopping around.

if you go to a local gun shop that sells their own reloads you can get them for even cheaper.

oh well, a pistol is a pistol and his pecker wont know the difference.
    --------

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/14/2010 12:26am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I can't wait to see what comes out on Thursday, says he has new equipment to show. Will it be one of those cool flashlights that you can change the lenses on? Or maybe it will be a salen bag and he will show you how to rehydrate yourself through an IV.
    You almost outdid yourself, bro...not in technical skill..I'm sure that will only get better and is already amazing, but first, the music was very groovy. Nice plants, flowers, blossoms, etc..at beginning. Great equipment and use of the equipmnet. It looks like your using the workspace method well as endorsed by Ralph sensei. Good use of kamae with pistol drills. This was awesome! ..and again, the groovy music... ; )
    Oniyama13 18 hours ago

@Oniyama13 thanks. i got 2 new gear items not in this vid to share in my next vid. thursday i get my semi automatic 12 guage and my colt .35 pistol with 2 mags. so excited
    Last edited by Krotsberg; 7/14/2010 12:29am at .