218358 Bullies, 980 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 2404
Page 112 of 241 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112 113114115116122162212 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/10/2010 12:02am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kendo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Styygens, that's a great find.
    I know some NCOIC's at the alcohol abuse prevention center on my current installation that would love to know where to get those. They have a "That Guy" program to help promote self-control in a casual drinking environment. Is that off the Patriot Tactical website? I only saw the two ACU colors available there.

Merry Christmas! shitter's full...

Posted On:
    7/10/2010 12:09am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Styygens View Post
    I found a badge Jason has earned. He may have to share it with Earth Dragon / White Rabbit:

It even comes in an assortment of fashion colors...
    motherfukinpushups
    --------

Quote Originally Posted by it is fake View Post
    yeah, normally i'd get a quote, but couldn't be bothered.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/10/2010 12:43am

Style: Hokutoryu Ju-jutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My military service starts monday, I'll need one of those :P

Posted On:
    7/10/2010 8:09am

Style: BBT/BJJ/CJKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mil-Spec Monkey makes those patches.

http://milspecmonkey.com/

You can buy them directly from his webstore. LA Police Gear has most of his patches and sometimes sells them at a slight discount. But they don't carry the "That Guy" patch. I suspect it's not a patch most people buy for themselves...

I have several of his patches and they are very well-made. They even come with the velcro on the back. However, I know I am a poser. I'm really hoping he comes out with a "PowerPoint Ranger" Tab.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/10/2010 11:45am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Everything in his life revolves around Rambo now. Even Red Bull DJ trucks are Rambo DJ trucks.

YouTube- RED BULL RAMBO TRANSFORMER TRUCK OUTSIDE THE MOUNTAINOUS DOJO

Posted On:
    7/10/2010 3:13pm

Style: BBT/BJJ/CJKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Rambo" huh? Maybe we can use this to nudge him in the right direction.

Let's steer him toward footage like this from the Ranger Rendezvouz 2009 --
    YouTube- Ranger Rendezvous 2009 Combative Competition 04

Maybe it's not the world's greatest MMA-type footage, but it shows the real deal clearly aren't using the ninjer-jutsu.

On the down-side, he's likely to just learn from online MACP instructional videos.
    YouTube- MACP - Positions of MACP - Episode 2

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/11/2010 5:20pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks for the link, Styygens. I will be interested to see if my POC at the clinic I mentioned earlier will find uses for any of those items.

Quote Originally Posted by Krotsberg View Post
    Everything in his life revolves around Rambo now. Even Red Bull DJ trucks are Rambo DJ trucks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykFwWos-D_U
    That truck may be a de-milled mimic of one of International's tactical chassis. (picture) But I do not recall seeing this type of vehicle in any Rambo movie.

I do find it amusing, however, that all the close-up footage of the vehicles is taken as they stand unattended, while he apparently only films them from a discrete distance when people are around.

I find myself imagining him wearing his Ram-ninja-bo costume and somersaulting to each new filming angle (the last part of the actual people being filmed from a tree using t3h st34lth).

Merry Christmas! shitter's full...

Posted On:
    7/12/2010 1:44am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    YouTube- 162-DUAL PISTOL TRAINING IN MOSQUITO ALLEY

Quote Originally Posted by mountainous

the guns were shipped today. dad said they left the house at noon. next thursday i will have the semi automatic 12 guage you seen me shoot in the illinois vid. no pump. it is like the weatherby as fast as you can pull the trigger but a shotgun. and the pistol with 2 magazines. colt .35 just like a colt 45 but slightly smaller. but not a 22. this is huge round. so i will be doing these drills while shooting the gun and real. so stoked to put a real pistol in the drop leg.
    no, he can't just say, "semi auto 12 gauge". also, he has taught himself to flinch with a trigger pull on pistols now.

i have a feeling that within a few weeks, this thread will be closed so we aren't taking the piss out of a serious tragedy.
    --------

Quote Originally Posted by it is fake View Post
    yeah, normally i'd get a quote, but couldn't be bothered.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/12/2010 2:12am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    While I honestly do hope that nobody gets injured by all the nin-gunnery, I wonder if it would be bad taste to use select videos from his channel to assemble a montage for his eventual Darwin Awards article.

While we joked about the rifle-slinging, the thought of him playing with a pistol in the same haphazard way seems exponentially more dangerous. He really might shoot himself soon. Then again, (so far as I can tell) he still has all his fingers and toes from his samurai phase - perhaps he is an invincible example of fortune favoring the foolish.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/12/2010 10:37am

Style: ex-Tae Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What is a colt .35? Admitably I'm no firearms expert but I've never heard of one. Maybe he is confusing a .32 or .380. The only .35 I know of is the .35 remington which is used in lever action rifles.

His reluctance to get professional instruction boggles my mind. Its just common sense that if you want to learn a new skill, you actually have someone profecient in it teach you.