Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Woah. Alex Van Halen got huge.

Posted On:
    4/19/2009 7:24am

Join us... or die
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Someone should pay that cocksucker a visit. Preferably Q-dot, so I can neg rep him for killing a white guy :p.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastro
    He screams like a little girl as the pain ripples through his arm, shoots up into his brain, and now your dick is hard.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/19/2009 8:28am

Style: Muay Thai, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I will be visiting him in the next month. I want to go skiing and I haven't seen my other friends down at Hood for a few years, so its about time I get my ass down there.
    I don't know if he will spar with me, I'm only 165 lbs so he has nothing to be afraid of. I am a little scared he will try to rip my eyes out though... I only train for the cage, so I'm not familiar with how to defend against these brutal techniques that he practices. :pottytrai

Posted On:
    4/19/2009 10:20am

Style: Invincibl sprit10way fist

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i called him a racist.
    he said this

no i know you are not black. i have had plenty of black friends living where i have lived. there are white people then there are white trash hick scum. then you got black people and *******. now a ****** can be any piece of ****. color has no meaning. it just means worthless scum. and no bill does good with bo but sorry kid. you are reaching hard now ******. you go to my page and worship me and track my vids i watch and hurry to make a comment because you cant on martial artist because they all block you. now to make it funny. later i will change my acct so you cant see from my profile what and where i rate and comment. then your screwed. all martial artist worth a **** will block you and then you cant see what i watch and comment on. ewwwwwwwwwwwwww dont cry *****. gotcha

Posted On:
    4/19/2009 10:21am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    it started off me just finding him funny. but he is actually a complete spicy boner

Sin Dios! Sin amos!

Posted On:
    4/19/2009 1:03pm

supporting member
     Style: Starting Over... Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by wushurichard View Post
    it started off me just finding him funny. but he is actually a complete spicy boner

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/20/2009 7:49am

Style: The Gentle Way

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 7thSamurai View Post
    Forward the full txt of that with any applicable email tags to Choson Ninja and show him what kind of people he's promoting. I thought he was supposed to be some sort of God-fearing individual.
    I already tried that route when Mountainous sent me a similar PM when I asked him for his credentials.

Choson's response was long and full of engrish. It summarised to something like: "He get's alot of people bitching at him, give him a break"

It's still worth a shot though. If Choson gets enough sources complaining about the guy then he might rethink about him

Woah. Alex Van Halen got huge.

Posted On:
    4/20/2009 10:35am

Join us... or die
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've also done the same. I thought for sure the racism would bother him. Never got a response from Choson. Shock me shock me shock me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastro
    He screams like a little girl as the pain ripples through his arm, shoots up into his brain, and now your dick is hard.

Posted On:
    4/20/2009 7:53pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Ninjutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy the kid View Post
    You only have 1 post and it ends up in here and your join date wasnt very long ago....Im not suspecting you but if you have a main account here, talk crap on that one ( just incase)

What are you getting off at. I'm saying the truth. I'm a ninjutsu guy, and if you have an account on youtube, you'll see that this guy choson ninja is a fraud, and Mountainous is one of his guys that sticks up for choson. this is my only account by the way. You also only have 10 posts, not very much either, and you joined not long ago to. I dn't understand what you don't suspect me of either. Please inform me.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/21/2009 7:25am

Style: The Gentle Way

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabetuno View Post
    I've also done the same. I thought for sure the racism would bother him. Never got a response from Choson. Shock me shock me shock me.
    Hmm maybe if we get enough alibis together we can report him to Youtube. I doubt they would look nicely on someone sending PMs that vulgar to just about anyone.

Posted On:
    4/21/2009 7:37am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvan View Post
    Hmm maybe if we get enough alibis together we can report him to Youtube. I doubt they would look nicely on someone sending PMs that vulgar to just about anyone.
    getting tubby banned from youtube might kill him. although i wouldnt feel bad. he kinda deserves it. i would miss his vids