223598 Bullies, 3972 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 2408
Page 108 of 241 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108 109110111112118158208 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/01/2010 2:48am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kendo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    STB'A ~ You have posted the first multi-Loobner response I have ever seen. Awesome! Your yellow belt skill is indeed mighty!

I agree with all of it and therefore am only able to clarify the .22LR statement in terms of a direct response.
    I was referring to the .22 as a child's game in the context of random hose-firing and plinking in the backyard. Using it to study/practice marksmanship is not only cost-effective, it's very wise. Back when I spent more time in the USA, I had a .22 Ruger revolver that I would use to emulate my .357 Ruger revolver, essentially firing 1,000+ .22 rounds for every 6 (or so) .357 rounds. It was excellent training for my pistol hunting. Also, I had an associate who had a barrel liner (adapter) for his .45 caliber rifle. It saved him a lot of money and a lot of wear on the barrel of his single-shot rifle.

I tend to cringe when I see people 'play ninja' with expensive shinken; I do the same when I see people 'playing army' with firearms. This is not only because such weapons are expensive and represent a lot of workmanship and quality control, but because underestimating or misusing them is dangerous.

Mountainous does have a pretty nice setup (as he has said to other bullshido posers in assorted flame fits). If Mountainous was a naturalist, hunter, hiker, camper, conservationist, martial artist, or even paramilitary ~ anything even partly legitimate, he would take his own videos offline the moment he saw how silly he looked and simply enjoy his life and his weapon hoard without freaking anyone out. A hobby is a hobby, but Mountainous is a little kid in a 37-year old's body ...who also happens to be armed.

That said - he is still fun to watch, even if it is just as a gauge of how deluded a person can be about martial arts. When I think about all the stress and headache of running an operation overseas and raising a family, paying bills, training, healing from training, etc., I often wonder what it would be like to be lost in a dream world like Don Quixote with nothing to do but slay giants and believe in how awesome I am.

However, those who once read the books in school know how Don Quixote’s story ends. After all the practical jokes and fake missions by legitimate noblemen eventually bring him to his senses, he feels like a doof, so he renounces everything he held dear and dies a broken man. I wonder if Quixote would have gone postal instead if he had t3h d34dly ninja pirate cyborg green beret delta force tactical mountain training.
    Last edited by Mr. Loobner; 7/01/2010 2:49am at . Reason: spelling

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/01/2010 3:30am

Style: fangfu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Jocking Hardcore

Merry Christmas! shitter's full...

Posted On:
    7/01/2010 11:15am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    don't mind me loobner, i'm just swingin' from your nutz
    --------

Quote Originally Posted by it is fake View Post
    yeah, normally i'd get a quote, but couldn't be bothered.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/01/2010 12:43pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but on that gun, once the thing is charged it no longer is on safe? If that's the case, he needs to charge the round once he slings it around, otherwise it won't be a pecker shot, but through his ass cheek. I wonder how many times they passed the gun around with a live round in the chamber.

YouTube- 161-MOUNTAINOUS AND BRI THE KID DO SOME SHOOTING WITH THE WEATHERBY MARK XXII

Merry Christmas! shitter's full...

Posted On:
    7/01/2010 1:09pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    yes, because swinging a hot weapon by it's sling is always a good idea.......

i think the NRA is breathing a sigh of relief that he ISN'T joining.
    --------

Quote Originally Posted by it is fake View Post
    yeah, normally i'd get a quote, but couldn't be bothered.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/01/2010 4:59pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by STB'A View Post
    don't mind me loobner, i'm just swingin' from your nutz
    My nutz!! That'll be 4 bucks baby! You want fries with that?
    "http://www.youtube.com/v/ApZRobOudQA&color1

By the way, I do not recall if the upcoming Mountainous feature film has been posted on this thread yet. Starring Maountainous and the infamous Dan Bowen (Rageposter Lvl 10,000).
    http://www.youtube.com/v/AYoHfDWfg3w"
    It's so cool how they talk like they are being dubbed - I wonder if that is on purpose. Their moms must be so proud! :911flag:
    Last edited by Mr. Loobner; 7/01/2010 5:03pm at . Reason: html-fu is weak

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/01/2010 5:54pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Jocking so thuper hard

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/03/2010 3:21pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by STB'A View Post
    yes, because swinging a hot weapon by it's sling is always a good idea.......

i think the NRA is breathing a sigh of relief that he ISN'T joining.
    We will know when he posts a video of him doing a roll with a charged round in the chamber.

Since he is LARPing he should purchase blanks so the only person he could hurt would be himself since they still can kill within a few feet.

If they had blanks I wouldn't feel so bad as they don't know if back country hikers are out there.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/04/2010 2:46am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I just hope he never stops so we can keep jocking what he does.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/04/2010 3:02am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He is not likely to stop. The videos are probably a big part of his identity by now. They are a direct reflection of his self image, so I am sure that even if the content of the videos changes, the creation of videos will probably be consistent until he either gets bored or has his Quixote epiphany.