224908 Bullies, 3337 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 2408
Page 107 of 241 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107 108109110111117157207 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Posted On:
    6/30/2010 3:39pm

supporting member
     Style: Jits [2 Stripe White]

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'd like to know what range he's doing this shooting at. I'd like to see him roll with iron sights or peep sights (although peeps aren't exactly tactical), hell ghost rings I don't care.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/30/2010 5:38pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kendo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A lot have people have stated that they worry that he might shoot himself in the pecker, thus blasting it into oblivion. Actually, we established earlier in this thread that doing so would be a statistical improbability due to the size of the target and the fact that it is surrounded by gelatinous obstructions which obscure it from view. His pecker is probably quite safe.

Meanwhile, other people on Mt. Hood, are not.

I find it unfortunate that the one video we will probably never see is the one where he is finally either shot by a hunter, or tackled and carted away by ATF agents.

I still wonder why he moved to modern firearms, when I was sure he would eventually get into heavy black-powder shoulder cannons and matchlock rifles - at least he would still be able to play in his armor without looking like a refugee from Time Bandits (not that being an obese walking anachronism doesn't).

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/30/2010 6:21pm

Style: Brazillian Jiu Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/30/2010 6:42pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by AKRhino View Post
    Seeing that caused my brain to implode... like a souffle... but I got better.
    Why all the hype about a .22 anyway?

"Hey dude, let's go out back and shoot cans with the .22,"
    "Dude! I'm there! Is your mom making sandwiches?"

Many people I knew put tens of thousands of rounds downrange growing up (myself included), then we moved on to sport hunting or the military. The guy is just not normal.

Also, the .22LR is a supersonic round which can still do some brutal damage from very long distances. I doubt if they are using a backstop as they seem to just be randomly firing into the forest.

Furthermore, what is up with firing a bunch of rounds from a squirrel gun, then whipping out the lethal plastic airsoft pistol? Could it get more awesome? At least paint the freaking red tip black! If you're going to be a deluded cosplaying douche, do it right!:suicide:

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/30/2010 6:44pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Loobner View Post

Many people I knew put tens of thousands of rounds downrange growing up (myself included), then we moved on to sport hunting or the military. The guy is just not normal.

Also, the .22LR is a supersonic round which can still do some brutal damage from very long distances. I doubt if they are using a backstop as they seem to just be randomly firing into the forest.

Furthermore, what is up with firing a bunch of rounds from a squirrel gun, then whipping out the lethal plastic airsoft pistol? Could it get more awesome? At least paint the freaking red tip black! If you're going to be a deluded cosplaying douche, do it right!:suicide:
    At least his friend was keeping his finger off the trigger when he wasn't shooting, Maybe Mountainous will learn something.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/30/2010 6:54pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Actually, I think Mountainous is immune to learning.
    He has that Choson Nin-jerk's sense of false humility, so he will always comment as if learning more is his ultimate goal.
    Unfortunately, any attempts to advise him or even note dangerous flaws in his 'training' are met with the usual epileptic knee-jerk flame storm, so I doubt his buddy is going to make mention of any issues (lest he be pelted with deadly soft white plastic BB's).
    I recently considered forwarding links of his vids to his employer and letting them know that he is the reason why I will not be hosing the American Healthcare Conference at their lodge this year - but that would be pretty far below the belt (not to mention false).
    Best thing for the Big M to do for humanity is to take his medicine and go lie down.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/30/2010 6:59pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He has that Choson Nin-jerk's sense of false humility, so he will always comment as if learning more is his ultimate goal.
    Unfortunately, any attempts to advise him or even note dangerous flaws in his 'training' are met with the usual epileptic knee-jerk flame storm, so I doubt his buddy is going to make mention of any issues (lest he be pelted with deadly soft white plastic BB's).
    I recently considered forwarding links of his vids to his employer and letting them know that he is the reason why I will not be hosing the American Healthcare Conference at their lodge this year - but that would be pretty far below the belt (not to mention false).
    Best thing for the Big M to do for humanity is to take his medicine and go lie down.
    What Stork does in his own time is no business of the restaurant he works at. Besides, I have no doubt that everyone he works with knows about, and has been invited to participate in, his video "training."

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/30/2010 7:11pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I would not be surprised to learn that the following hypothetical scenario has actually occurred... Several times....

Manager: "Alright Jason, that's it, have a good weekend"

Jason: "Oh yeah, I'm gonna go NINJA RAFTING!!!!!!!!!!11!!1 You should come!"

Manager: "I uhh....."

"I uhhhhh..."

*changes work schedule*

"I have to work..."

*Jason does ninja shoulder roles all the way home*

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/30/2010 7:20pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This should be made into a sitcom just because it would be so awesome.
    ...then again, I think my own employees do something similar when I invite them cross-country cycling or invite them to join the Kendo club...
    Now I feel sad.
    Keep it up Mountainous! Be your own insane slob! You're an inspiration!!

Merry Christmas! shitter's full...

Posted On:
    6/30/2010 10:16pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

I still wonder why he moved to modern firearms, when I was sure he would eventually get into heavy black-powder shoulder cannons and matchlock rifles - at least he would still be able to play in his armor without looking like a refugee from Time Bandits (not that being an obese walking anachronism doesn't).
    think about this. it's 1992 and you are training in a really good muay thai school. one day your head instructor says "guess what" this guy named gracie is gonna teach jujitsu here. and it's way awesome. you'll really be ahead of the curve on the future of martial arts, and you can get belts and stuff!
    you're probably gonna at least try it out right? if you find it fun, you will probably stick with it and be one of the first gen post UFC purple belts.

stork is the same way, except he was learning ninjitsu and his "sensei" spouted off some **** about ramboing, and when he trys it out, it's fun. since the idea was imprinted on him by a "real ninja sensei". the two will forever be linked in his mind, just like we will always link judo/boxing and MT/BJJ. except our combos are, you know, useful/real.

i still put rounds down range with a .22lr. they are cheep and widely available. one of these weekends i'm going to shoot my way to expert for the winchester/nra marksmanship program for small caliber rifle and pistols using 22lr. he probably is shooting .22lr for the same reason, but i bet he thinks its "more safety-ness-er" than a .223 or .308. i shudder to think what happens when he gets a tactifag rifle.

this supports my theory that he has asperger's. if it doesn't come from an established authority figure it's no good. he can't handle anything conflicting with his world view. even if you are a non threatening person just making a comment, he will return to "i'm working with my sensei on that".
    This should be made into a sitcom just because it would be so awesome.
    ...then again, I think my own employees do something similar when I invite them cross-country cycling or invite them to join the Kendo club...
    Now I feel sad.
    Keep it up Mountainous! Be your own insane slob! You're an inspiration!!
    i am jealous of him in one sense. he lives in a beautiful part of the country, has a decent job, nice place to live (not with his mom), and has a kick ass MA collection. i just wonder what he would be like if he was into judo/bjj or MT/kyokoshin.

kinda sad really. i hope he doesn't shoot any peckers off in the near future.
    --------

Quote Originally Posted by it is fake View Post
    yeah, normally i'd get a quote, but couldn't be bothered.