230847 Bullies, 3563 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 2408
Page 104 of 241 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104 105106107108114154204 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/26/2010 9:07am

Style: Japanese Martial Arts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have been thinking…

As much as I personally enjoy reveling in the misery of others - these more recent videos of Jason leave me with mixed emotions.

When Jason, via his Ninja Larping, was doing poor quality Japanese weapons and tai jutsu techniques in his living room dojo and out in the woods I was mildly amused.

However when he has migrated to an adult now “playing soldier” like a ten-year old boy - drilling with mostly plastic toy guns – but unfortunately some real ones - and now splicing scenes of John J. Rambo movie clips into his own role play activities.

Not that I am the first on this long thread to ask this – but I will imply ask – is this going to end well?

But wearing the gas mask and using the laser sights was priceless in #160, does Jason fantasize he now is a L.A. police SWAT member?

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    6/26/2010 10:08am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kelvis View Post
    The combat rolls were flawless.
    Er.. No, not actually, at least twice he came close or almost did ground the flash hider of that shitty airsoft M4. Shame he didn't do it harder, it would have broke clean off !!

LARPER !
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/26/2010 11:09am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kendo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If a mentally-stunted goof plays dress-up in the woods and there is no webcam around to record it...

...is he still an idiot?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/26/2010 12:18pm

Style: G-safe Krav Maga / TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    @Sisyphus: the moment this guys experiences something traumatic I wouldnt be suprised if he goes Rambo at the local mall. Or decides to go ninja and tries to assasinate some local politician with a poisoned metal fan.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/26/2010 1:20pm

Style: ex-Tae Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sisyphus View Post
    I have been thinking…

As much as I personally enjoy reveling in the misery of others - these more recent videos of Jason leave me with mixed emotions.

When Jason, via his Ninja Larping, was doing poor quality Japanese weapons and tai jutsu techniques in his living room dojo and out in the woods I was mildly amused.

However when he has migrated to an adult now “playing soldier” like a ten-year old boy - drilling with mostly plastic toy guns – but unfortunately some real ones - and now splicing scenes of John J. Rambo movie clips into his own role play activities.

Not that I am the first on this long thread to ask this – but I will imply ask – is this going to end well?

But wearing the gas mask and using the laser sights was priceless in #160, does Jason fantasize he now is a L.A. police SWAT member?
    His larping keeps him happy. Would you prefer a man who owns weapons to become depressed? He apparently works hard at his job and pays taxes. If he got proper firearm instruction and learned how to handle them safely I wouldn't have any problem with what he does. Mountainous is probably a virgin or at least has very limited experience with the opposite sex. I think its safe to say that larping takes his mind off of the depressing circumstances of his life. I think larping in his dojo is preferable to getting addicted to booze or drugs.

Its a bit premature to say he will attack someone if exposed to trauma. I'm not entirely up to date on everything mountainous does or has done, but I doubt he has any criminal record.

BJJ might make you a better ground fighter, but Judo will make you a better dancer.

Posted On:
    6/26/2010 1:38pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamash View Post
    If he got proper firearm instruction and learned how to handle them safely I wouldn't have any problem with what he does.
    Yes, see this is the thing. No one would.

He point blank refuses to get proper instruction though, for anything. He's a fucking know it all **** wit who refuses to acknowledge any criticism at all, it's probably why he even managed to drop out of ninjer school.

Try it, I guarantee anything you say to him that isn't gushing sycophancy will be met with an absolute fucking tirade of abuse.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/26/2010 2:43pm

Style: fangfu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Still jocking?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/28/2010 11:13am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Does anyone know how to fix computers? We need to make sure Jason Stork can make more videos.

This is from his page.
    MESSAGE TO ALL OF MOUNTAINOUS' SUBSCRIBERS AND FRIENDS: THIS IS JASON'S BROTHER AND HE HAS ASKED ME TO LEAVE THIS MESSAGE FOR HIM. HIS COMPUTER HAS JUST CRASHED AND HE MAY BE OFFLINE FOR A WEEK OR SO. HE WILL BE UNABLE TO MAKE VIDS, WATCH VIDS OR ANSWER EMAILS DURING THIS TIME. I WIILL PROVIDE UPDATES EVERY DAY OR SO ON HERE TO LET YOU KNOW HIS STATUS WHILE HE WORKS TO REPAIR HIS COMPUTER SYSTEM.

Posted On:
    6/28/2010 11:17am

Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I predict a mountainous montage of fat guy fixing computers to the sound of quasi-Japanese flute. It will be ~10 minutes of camera angles depicting Jason unscrewing hard drives and moving the circuit boards. He will then do a 20 minute montage of himself going down to Best Buy to get a new one. A few days later we will see Mountainous Shinobi Tactical Videos of Home PC Repair. In the woods.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

Dipshit

Merry Christmas! shitter's full...

Posted On:
    6/28/2010 11:21am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Krotsberg View Post
    Does anyone know how to fix computers? We need to make sure Jason Stork can make more videos.

This is from his page.
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! let's start a paypal fund for him to buy a new super awesome computer, new cameras, and more ninjer toys.
    --------

Quote Originally Posted by it is fake View Post
    yeah, normally i'd get a quote, but couldn't be bothered.