Page 10 of 241 FirstFirst ... 678910 111213142060110 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    4/15/2009 10:59am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Ninjutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Its him and ChosonNinja if you've ever heard of him. ChosonNinja seems to be the leader, I guess, of this whole team of people, and he goes around teaching fake Japanese history and goes around saying that Ninjutsu came from korea.

Posted On:
    4/15/2009 11:13am

Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Didn't you know? Korea invented everything.
    Fact:
    -Japan was invented by Korea
    -Confucius was Korean
    -Qi Gong and Yoga were invented in Korea
    -Russia and Mongolia are Korea in disguise
    -Vodka is really a kimchi byproduct
    -TKD is a deadly 5000 year old Korean martial art that was used to take down horseback invaders
    and finally Ninjas!!! Yep, invented by Korea. Live and learn :)
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

Dipshit

Posted On:
    4/16/2009 11:39am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: judo,muay thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

what da hell!!!

this has nothing to do with martial arts or ninjitsu in particular,this guy is just bragging the stuff he purchased,very boring video,I almost fell asleep,the nerd!!!!

Posted On:
    4/17/2009 1:52pm

Style: ROFL WAFFLE

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DaisukeTogakure View Post
    Its him and ChosonNinja if you've ever heard of him. ChosonNinja seems to be the leader, I guess, of this whole team of people, and he goes around teaching fake Japanese history and goes around saying that Ninjutsu came from korea.
    You only have 1 post and it ends up in here and your join date wasnt very long ago....Im not suspecting you but if you have a main account here, talk crap on that one ( just incase)

Sin Dios! Sin amos!

Posted On:
    4/17/2009 5:25pm

supporting member
     Style: Starting Over... Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy the kid View Post
    You only have 1 post and it ends up in here and your join date wasnt very long ago....Im not suspecting you but if you have a main account here, talk crap on that one ( just incase)
    somebody could say the same to you

just sayin

Pulling mount since '09

Posted On:
    4/17/2009 6:09pm

Style: jits da variedade brasile

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Holy ****! Who is this Master Moron dude, and where do I learn more?? I am interested in this product/service! :ninja2:

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/17/2009 7:40pm

Style: Muay Thai, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DaisukeTogakure View Post
    serch funkshin n00b

Posted On:
    4/19/2009 1:53am

Style: Invincibl sprit10way fist

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    oh god. i think he had a breakdown and p.m'd it to me:

sorry ******. your comment is already yanked down off that vid old by boy. see gotcha. and i know you dont think what you said. you try to get under my skin. but instead i call you a ****** and now i got to go snowboarding in the sunshine yo. watching the sunset from mt peaks. look ******. my shittiest day i ever have here on mt hood is better than the best day of your life. i win ******. GOTCHA. SEE YOU ARE A WHITE MAN BEING A ******. PATHETIC. HAVE SOME SELF RESPECT. I WOULD PISS DOWN YOUR THROAT YO

WATCH THE MULTIPLE ATTACKERS TRADITIONAL JAPANESE BOJUTSU. **** YO. YOU SUCK. I WOULD LOVE TO MEET YOU IN PERSON SOMETIME JUST TO TEACH YOUR YOUNG ASS A LESSON. BUT OH WELL. ANYWAY IF YOU WATCH MY SNOW VIDS IT SHOWS MY CAR AND HOUSE AND TOWN. AND IT IS ONE STREET THROUGH A MT. I AM EASY TO FIND.

I WILL SEND YOU A AUTOGRAPHED PICTURE. I KNOW YOU LUST AFTER US. AFTER BILL BLOCKED YOUR WEAK ASS AND ME YOU STILL WATCH US EVERYDAY. I BET WITH THE PAPER TOWELS AND HAND LOTION CLOSE BY. SICK FUCKING PIG. WHAT IS REALLY YOUR MENTAL DISORDER. PLEASE TELL ME. IF I KNEW THAT MOTHER FUCKERS HATED ME AND WOULD RATHER SEE ME DISSAPPEAR OFF THE PLANET I WOULD NOT WAKE UP EVERYDAY LIKE YOU TO LUST AFTER US. WHAT DO YOU DO WAKE UP AND RUN AND I MEAN FUCKING RUN TO THE COMPUTER TO SEE IF ONE OF US TOOK A ****. DONT YOU HAVE A FUCKING LIFE OTHER THAN WATCHING THE 4 OR 5 OF US. FIND SOMEONE THAT YOU ENJOY WATCHING. WHY THE **** WOULD YOU WASTE YOUR TIME WATCHING GUYS YOU FUCKING HATE. I AM 36 AND OUT OF ALL THE HUMAN SLIME I HAVE MET YOU ARE THE GAYEST AND LAMEST ***** AND FOOL I HAVE EVER MET. YOU ARE WEAK. LIKE I SAID ***** I WILL LEAVE YOU ALONE IF YOUR WEAK ASS HAS THE BALLS TO PUT YOUR PATHETIC UGLY FUCKING MUG ON A VID AND SAY I AM THE FAKE ***** COWARD OK. PUT YOU UGLY ASS GRILL GOD GAVE YOU ON A VID. SCARED *****. IT IS EASY . LOAD YOUR UGLY MUG ON A VID. I WANT TO SEE WHAT THE GAYEST GUY LOOKS LIKE ON EARTH. MAYBE I WILL SAVE MY SKIDMARK UNDERWEAR AND SEND THEM TO YOU SO YOU CAN SMELL MY ASS EVERY DAY. TAKE A WIFF AND SAY OH MOUNTAINOUS I LOVE YOU YOUR ASS SMELLS GOOD. GOTCHA. FOR EVERY VID YOU FIND WITHING 24 HOURS I KNOW WHERE YOU GO AND BOOM I TELL THEM HOW GAY YOU ARE AND THAT YOU ARE AFRAID AND YES I SAID AFRAID TO PUT YOUR COWARD ASS ON A VID. THEN THEY THANK ME OVER AND OVER AND BLOCK YOU. YOU ARE DEVIL AND I AM A SAVIOR TO THE NEW ACCTS. GOTCHA. I AM WATCHING YOU *****

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/19/2009 5:19am

Style: Muay Thai, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by mountainous
    MAYBE I WILL SAVE MY SKIDMARK UNDERWEAR AND SEND THEM TO YOU SO YOU CAN SMELL MY ASS EVERY DAY. TAKE A WIFF AND SAY OH MOUNTAINOUS I LOVE YOU YOUR ASS SMELLS GOOD.
    heh heh heh, that was pretty funny

the racsist crap is reprehensible
    fucking douchebag

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/19/2009 7:22am

Style: BJJ, Striking, TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Forward the full txt of that with any applicable email tags to Choson Ninja and show him what kind of people he's promoting. I thought he was supposed to be some sort of God-fearing individual.