Posted On:
    3/01/2009 3:21am

Join us... or die
     Style: No gym currently.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRuss View Post

sochin, I assume you see what I mean...
    Never assume I understand anything, Russ ;-)
    But I see where you're going.
    Where there is only a choice between cowardice and violence, I would advise violence.

Gandhi

I'd like to leave this world like I came into it: Screaming, naked & covered in someone else's blood

Posted On:
    3/01/2009 5:23am

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai (BJJ hiatus)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Alchemist how old are you? We can work out your BMR to give you an idea of the amount of calories you should be taking in.
    " The reason elite level MMAists don't fight with aikido is the same reason elite level swimmers don't swim with their lips." - Virus

" I shocked him with my skills on the ice becuase Wing Chun is great for hockey fighting." - 'Sifu' Milt Wallace

"Besides, as you might already know (from Virus, for example) - there's only 1 wing chun and it sucks big time" - Tonuzaba

"Even when I'm promising mayhem and butt-chicanery, I'm generally posting with a smile on my face." - Sochin101

"That said, if he blocked my hip on a drop nage, I would extend my leg into a drop tai Otoshi and slam him so hard his parents would die." - MTripp

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/01/2009 8:50am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Choclate milk

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Im 25 years old, and Im 6'4" if that helps

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/06/2009 9:13pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Choclate milk

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well I figured out my BMR. Its 2462.55. I then used someother calculator from this page page link

And my total calorie intake should be around 4247 a day. Thats a **** load of calories. But I do believe I was taking in more. I wasnt paying attention to the ammount of calories I eat on a daily basis. But I was downing like 3 teaspoons of suger in each 12 ounce cup of coffee. I was having about 6 of these a day. I then walked into 7-11 today to actually see how many caloires were in each thing I was eating. I looked at a bag of chips that I would normally eat 1-2 times a day. The mother fucker had 600 calories.

I looked around some more at other things, and everything was like 4-5 hundred calories. No wonder why i am heavy now.

It says that I should have 4000 calories a day and Ill be fine. Thats alot. I think If I eat about 600 calorie meals 4-5 times a day, Ill be good, plus my coffee's minus the sugar.

Talk about being a fat ass.

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    3/07/2009 1:28pm

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Alchemist View Post
    First Id like to say, lol, at the guy who said "sigh".:thebirdma
    Wrong move. Thread closed.

Try again ONLY after you have read the PT forum rules of posting, you have read the sticky threads, and learn how this forum operates.

Quote Originally Posted by I do not read the sticky threads
    How can one figure out what then need for their own caloric needs for a day?
    Good to hear you found an answer to your question. Too bad that you, for reasons only known by you, do not read the sticky threads. The answer to your question is right there on the opening posts of the sticky threads.
    Last edited by Teh El Macho; 3/07/2009 1:32pm at .
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12