Page 8 of 25 First ... 45678910111218 ... Last
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by chuey View Post
    Wow. I'm glad I went to grad school, and make enough money to not be angry about life. Losers. So what if the class is a children's class, you're going to snap a little 9 year old girl in half you fucking ******. Lol.This is like a whole forum of school yard bullies.
    STFU, chuey, if you don't mind.

A nestful of (probatory) 10th dan holders should not be equalled to 9-year old girls in any martial art.

And there's a difference between bullying and pointing out inconsistencies of people selling a product to paying customers.

You'll understand when you grow up and start training realistically.

CLICK & WATCH
    :
    I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

"Bruce Lee sucks because I slammed my nuts with nunchucks trying to do that stupid **** back in the day. I still managed to have two kids. I forgive you Bruce.
    " - by Vorpal

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've done some combined training with other styles...between different JJJ styles, or JJJ to TKD cross training...usually, half way during the warm- up, you have a good idea of who even has the stamina to have a decent work out.

One way is offering a grappling or MMA seminar. The danger I see is with that approache is that they might start listing you as a reference, and get a picture with your arm around them to bolster their own programs.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    They list themselves as 'Pocomoke Karate & Judo'. I just wanna see how their Judo is. I've never heard of any legal consequences rising from a little randori.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonuzaba View Post
    You'll understand when you grow up and start training realistically.
    This ^

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I found them on this website, but can't find a school site or link. I will go out on a limb and say that MMA on this, means Maryland Martial Arts. http://www.fightteam.net/art/MD/Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I just got off the phone with one of their 10th Dans. We've been invited to train with them tomorrow. I sent out a text to all my students to see who is available to go.

More developing...

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mmmm, popcorn time!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by chuey View Post
    Wow. I'm glad I went to grad school, and make enough money to not be angry about life. Losers.
    I'm glad I went to med school and won the lottery, so that I'm not angry about life when my supermodel wives hand feed me grapes after a long day being a cowboy astronaut.

Your move.
    "Emevas,
    You're a scrapper, I like that."-Ronin69

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok, talked to my guys and we're headed there tomorrow. I'm taking 3 white belts, a Judo green belt, a BJJ blue belt and myself. For the life of me, I cannot find my camera, but I just sent a text asking if any of my guys can bring one. I will politely ask them if I can film randori for 'training & educational purposes'.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by C0WB0Y View Post
    Ok, talked to my guys and we're headed there tomorrow. I'm taking 3 white belts, a Judo green belt, a BJJ blue belt and myself. For the life of me, I cannot find my camera, but I just sent a text asking if any of my guys can bring one. I will politely ask them if I can film randori for 'training & educational purposes'.
    Watch out for chuey he's a grad student who makes more money than you.

Page 8 of 25 First ... 45678910111218 ... Last