218358 Bullies, 6145 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 181 to 190 of 241
Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91516171819 20212223 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Tonuzaba is online now
    Tonuzaba's Avatar

    C.E. B.S.net Ambassador

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Slovakia
    Posts
    5,555

    Posted On:
    5/14/2010 12:46pm

    supporting member
     Style: (Beautiful) Spring Roll

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    He posted the deadly 6 days ago try harder next time.
    I meant the whole dojo-storming-troll-whatever part, particularly...

    CLICK & WATCH
    :
    I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

    "Bruce Lee sucks because I slammed my nuts with nunchucks trying to do that stupid **** back in the day. I still managed to have two kids. I forgive you Bruce.
    " - by Vorpal
  2. JingMerchant! is offline
    JingMerchant!'s Avatar

    ...has all your Jing.

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    North Blighty.
    Posts
    2,009

    Posted On:
    5/14/2010 1:07pm

    supporting member
     Style: Judo, baby! Yeah!

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    IIF, my good man. You missed out one very important aspect to that definition. Observe:-
    Date: 1538

    2 b : PIMP
    "So, yeah, Zen teachers may well insult you, work you to the bone, hit you with sticks, shout verbal abuse at you, and punch the **** out of you.
    And when the ****'s been punched out of you, you might just find that you're far better-off without it." - Vieux Normand

    "So in short, BJJ wins again. BJJ, and chainmail." - TheMightyMcClaw

    "On bullshido, your opinions are not sacred, neither are your feelings." - Scrapper

    "You entered the lions' den. Don't bitch if you get eaten." - danniboi07

    "Needless to say, it's much easier to clear a bunch of drunk kids out of your house when you're yelling GTFO and carrying a samurai sword." - DerAuslander

    "Eventually, I realized it doesn't matter what art you train, what matters is the method in which you train. Training in an alive manner, under skilled and qualified instruction, is the single most important aspect of gaining martial skill. All else is window dressing." - JNP; saying it, how it is!
  3. KO'd N DOA is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    1,593

    Posted On:
    5/14/2010 1:10pm


     Style: Judo Sandbagger

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by C0WB0Y View Post
    What's a MABS thread and who is YMAS?

    Is this a good thing or a bad thing???
    At the top of your page you should see a line of red letters, including the name of this thread. Just before that title shows the branch it comes from. >Your Martial Arts Suck: General Martial Arts and Comedy Forum>

    This is for all sorts of hilarity and questions and open ended file, where members post within a relaxed rules set.

    The other place is called MABS. It is where the serious work is accomplished.
    Martial Arts BS: and is our investigations and standards thread. It is heavily moderated, and has a very strict set of rules in place. MABS relies heavily on documentable facts, and for Pictures and Videos, and Black Belt Certificate scans.
  4. C0WB0Y is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Nowhere In Particular
    Posts
    226

    Posted On:
    5/14/2010 1:47pm


     Style: Judo/BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So you're saying you want me to go back, beat them up again and post a more serious thread about it?
  5. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,609

    Posted On:
    5/14/2010 1:49pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by KO'd N DOA View Post
    Martial Arts BS: and is our investigations and standards thread. It is heavily moderated, and has a very strict set of rules in place. MABS relies heavily on documentable facts, and for Pictures and Videos, and Black Belt Certificate scans.
    *snicker*

    COWBOY should have been directed to participate in a MABS thread instead of YMAS where it suffered the indignity of having Chueys Wookie feces plastered all over what had the potential of a being a classic.
    *snicker*



    Quote Originally Posted by C0WB0Y
    Again, everyone was very cordial, but as far as legitimate Judo goes, I'm going to have to say this school is BULLSHIDO.
    *snicker*

    Quote Originally Posted by C0WB0Y
    4.) Backfistmonkey, there are no pics, no video and quite honestly I couldn't care less if you believe anything I've posted. No offense taken, but I've spent entirely was too much time and effort on this bullshit already.
    *Snicker*


    KO'd N DOA?
    Really? Are you back to saying silly things about MABS again?
  6. TEA is offline
    TEA's Avatar

    Now iz BBQ Timez?

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    BFNTX
    Posts
    2,760

    Posted On:
    5/14/2010 2:28pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: TKD, Relson GJJ, Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Chuey, who the **** is Nick Ring? You make a lot of assumptions about me when I was trying to politely point out the weakness of your argument. **** it - you're a retard. Here it is more bluntly so maybe you can comprehend:

    You came on here to defend a martial art that you took as a pubescent kid. Pubescent kids are fodder for McDojos because they are so gullible and impressionable. You left your McDojo before you were even old enough to form a reasonable opinion, only warm fuzzy thoughts about your instructor and what a nice guy he was.

    Your pubescent fight record does not sound all the different from most here, which does not make you either a bad-ass or particularly special. I learned a lot of dirty fight tricks from a friend of my older brother who learned them from his Dad who was a Marine - pretty much meat and potatoes military combatives. A lot of it worked. That did not make me a bad-ass and it did not make my older brother's friend or his Dad the founder of some uber-deadly fighting style.

    Read my post again about rank. Even if someone isn't charging for rank tests, that doesn't mean that over inflated ranking systems aren't a marketing gimmick designed to appeal to Americans' desire for instant gratification. Just because the teacher may waive the fees for some kids doesn't mean the marketing gimmick isn't designed to make money, since there are usually way more kids whose parents will gladly plop down some money so that little Johny can earn a new rank every other month and feel good about himself.

    In short, Kardoor Jitsu Ryu not only fails at the Japanese language, but fails in general. You, Chuey, suck **** for necroing this thread and then slinging crap at us for pointing out the obvious. I hope you get raped by an Italian Puerto Rican on the way home tonight.
    Mushi mo atsui hodo
    Mushiatsui

    Originally Posted by chuey
    ...Well **** if that isn't the most anti-Mr. Miyagi **** I have heard in ages.

    Two wrongs don't make a right, but
    Three rights make a left.
  7. chuey is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    22

    Posted On:
    5/14/2010 3:17pm


     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nick ring is your mirror image girlfriend. At least my nickname isn't TEA, short for "I like to teabag my opponents because I'm in the closet." No offense to any of my gay friends. They deserve better.

    When did I ever say I was a bad ass? its all you fuckers putting words in other peoples mouths. I even enjoyed when you turned on that Cowboy dude for two seconds. Because he couldn't prove this or that.

    I'm the first ************ to call the cops if **** goes down. At least nowadays. I got people to take care of and a mortgage to pay. I said KDJR worked for me, I never said I would or wouldn't get my ass handed to me (I know you wanna grab some you miserable teabagger), by some other trained martial arts person. I said I won some and I lost some. I said that they suggested ripping an ear if you could get at it, and the only reason why I remember that is the teachers mentioned the pounds of pressure to do it before the internet was even invented and I remembered that factoid as being interesting.

    I don't know why you get your panties all up in a bunch as someone just pointed out this is supposed to be the non-serious forum. Even though I spilled my diarhrea over this page. I'm asian and lactose intolerant so sue me.

    So shut your own piehole ass nugget - half of this **** wasn't even serious I was just trying to make some folks laugh in light of this odd predicament and stumbling on some bizarre website dedicated to being the all high bad ass enforcer of the martial arts world.

    I don't really care who proves what or if Cowboy likes to randazzle his buddy's gi with rhinestones or whatever the hell i don't care. The simple point was that the original dojo was in a poor neighborhood, there wasn't another parent to line up the dollars, it was never about the dollars. There was no marketing scheme, the dojo was word of mouth. But since all you fuckers and even this website seems to be wary of profiteering from the institutionalization of martial arts (this own website is even guilty of it)you guys feel the need to **** on everything and everyone. Well **** if that isn't the most anti-Mr. Miyagi **** I have heard in ages.



    Quote Originally Posted by TEA View Post
    Chuey, who the **** is Nick Ring? You make a lot of assumptions about me when I was trying to politely point out the weakness of your argument. **** it - you're a retard. Here it is more bluntly so maybe you can comprehend:

    You came on here to defend a martial art that you took as a pubescent kid. Pubescent kids are fodder for McDojos because they are so gullible and impressionable. You left your McDojo before you were even old enough to form a reasonable opinion, only warm fuzzy thoughts about your instructor and what a nice guy he was.

    Your pubescent fight record does not sound all the different from most here, which does not make you either a bad-ass or particularly special. I learned a lot of dirty fight tricks from a friend of my older brother who learned them from his Dad who was a Marine - pretty much meat and potatoes military combatives. A lot of it worked. That did not make me a bad-ass and it did not make my older brother's friend or his Dad the founder of some uber-deadly fighting style.

    Read my post again about rank. Even if someone isn't charging for rank tests, that doesn't mean that over inflated ranking systems aren't a marketing gimmick designed to appeal to Americans' desire for instant gratification. Just because the teacher may waive the fees for some kids doesn't mean the marketing gimmick isn't designed to make money, since there are usually way more kids whose parents will gladly plop down some money so that little Johny can earn a new rank every other month and feel good about himself.

    In short, Kardoor Jitsu Ryu not only fails at the Japanese language, but fails in general. You, Chuey, suck **** for necroing this thread and then slinging crap at us for pointing out the obvious. I hope you get raped by an Italian Puerto Rican on the way home tonight.
  8. Tonuzaba is online now
    Tonuzaba's Avatar

    C.E. B.S.net Ambassador

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Slovakia
    Posts
    5,555

    Posted On:
    5/14/2010 3:32pm

    supporting member
     Style: (Beautiful) Spring Roll

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think we have a sig-line winning quote right here, thanks chuey:
    Quote Originally Posted by chuey View Post
    ...Well **** if that isn't the most anti-Mr. Miyagi **** I have heard in ages.

    CLICK & WATCH
    :
    I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

    "Bruce Lee sucks because I slammed my nuts with nunchucks trying to do that stupid **** back in the day. I still managed to have two kids. I forgive you Bruce.
    " - by Vorpal
  9. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,609

    Posted On:
    5/14/2010 3:33pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by chuey View Post
    Nick ring is your mirror image girlfriend. At least my nickname isn't TEA, short for "I like to teabag my opponents because I'm in the closet." No offense to any of my gay friends. They deserve better.

    When did I ever say I was a bad ass? its all you fuckers putting words in other peoples mouths. I even enjoyed when you turned on that Cowboy dude for two seconds. Because he couldn't prove this or that.

    I'm the first ************ to call the cops if **** goes down. At least nowadays. I got people to take care of and a mortgage to pay. I said KDJR worked for me, I never said I would or wouldn't get my ass handed to me (I know you wanna grab some you miserable teabagger), by some other trained martial arts person. I said I won some and I lost some. I said that they suggested ripping an ear if you could get at it, and the only reason why I remember that is the teachers mentioned the pounds of pressure to do it before the internet was even invented and I remembered that factoid as being interesting.

    I don't know why you get your panties all up in a bunch as someone just pointed out this is supposed to be the non-serious forum. Even though I spilled my diarhrea over this page. I'm asian and lactose intolerant so sue me.

    So shut your own piehole ass nugget - half of this **** wasn't even serious I was just trying to make some folks laugh in light of this odd predicament and stumbling on some bizarre website dedicated to being the all high bad ass enforcer of the martial arts world.

    I don't really care who proves what or if Cowboy likes to randazzle his buddy's gi with rhinestones or whatever the hell i don't care. The simple point was that the original dojo was in a poor neighborhood, there wasn't another parent to line up the dollars, it was never about the dollars. There was no marketing scheme, the dojo was word of mouth. But since all you fuckers and even this website seems to be wary of profiteering from the institutionalization of martial arts (this own website is even guilty of it)you guys feel the need to **** on everything and everyone. Well **** if that isn't the most anti-Mr. Miyagi **** I have heard in ages.
    Quote Originally Posted by chuey View Post
    You must be one of those Nick Ring guys that like to exert your TKD on your opponents and then teabag them on the nose until your taint tingles from your gayness.

    I already said numbnuts that at the Brklyn school where John taught: a)he charged $25 a month, if you couldn't pay it was free b) he never charged ever to earn a belt c) it generally took 3-4 years to earn a black belt d) I already said before, not a whole lot of Judo if any at all

    I said what we learned worked, at least for me on people who were bullies not other martial artists. In some cases I got the **** beat out of me, in some cases I didn't. That's how life goes, but I fought as a kid instead of pussying out.

    The bullying in my neighborhood started when I was about 9, yes 9 when there was an influx of immigrants moving into the area, even though I was born and raised in Brooklyn. And it stopped when I was 18 and left for college. The first time I ever kicked in someone's knee I was 15. It worked so I didn't again every time someone beefed or tried to stick me up with a finger in their jacket which wasn't unusual.

    It was a skin tone issue that's how **** went down back then. Ten years later, no one even gave a **** because things changed and the area wasn't so Italian/Puerto Rican anymore. It was like in the 50's in my Sunset Park immirgant neighborhood, the Italiand and Irish hated one another.

    None of this is overstating anything. I never said, KDJR people ever put the smackdown on other martial artists. I never said it was a Judo school. And from what I have seen of the MMA fighters especially the takedowns and joint manipulations it is a heck of a lot thought out now than when it was taught to us as kids and teenagers.

    And I still think you folks take this **** all too seriously. All those high ranks in KDJR, John was like that he was kinda rebellious and he said **** it I could do what I want its my system. This isn't a Tiger Schulman's there's maybe 4 schools out there from his students and they mostly help teach kids karate. Anyhow you people are still amusing. I will continue to read of your goofy teabagging antics.
    You must be one of those Nick Ring guys that like to exert your TKD on your opponents and then teabag them on the nose until your taint tingles from your gayness.

    I already said numbnuts that at the Brklyn school where John taught: a)he charged $25 a month, if you couldn't pay it was free b) he never charged ever to earn a belt c) it generally took 3-4 years to earn a black belt d) I already said before, not a whole lot of Judo if any at all

    I said what we learned worked, at least for me on people who were bullies not other martial artists. In some cases I got the **** beat out of me, in some cases I didn't. That's how life goes, but I fought as a kid instead of pussying out.

    The bullying in my neighborhood started when I was about 9, yes 9 when there was an influx of immigrants moving into the area, even though I was born and raised in Brooklyn. And it stopped when I was 18 and left for college. The first time I ever kicked in someone's knee I was 15. It worked so I didn't again every time someone beefed or tried to stick me up with a finger in their jacket which wasn't unusual.

    It was a skin tone issue that's how **** went down back then. Ten years later, no one even gave a **** because things changed and the area wasn't so Italian/Puerto Rican anymore. It was like in the 50's in my Sunset Park immirgant neighborhood, the Italiand and Irish hated one another.

    None of this is overstating anything. I never said, KDJR people ever put the smackdown on other martial artists. I never said it was a Judo school. And from what I have seen of the MMA fighters especially the takedowns and joint manipulations it is a heck of a lot thought out now than when it was taught to us as kids and teenagers.

    And I still think you folks take this **** all too seriously. All those high ranks in KDJR, John was like that he was kinda rebellious and he said **** it I could do what I want its my system. This isn't a Tiger Schulman's there's maybe 4 schools out there from his students and they mostly help teach kids karate. Anyhow you people are still amusing. I will continue to read of your goofy teabagging antics.
    None of us believe you don't care. When you stop posting an essay damn near every time you post maybe, maybe, people will believe you.
  10. Sri Hanuman is offline
    Sri Hanuman's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    6,459

    Posted On:
    5/14/2010 3:35pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by chuey View Post
    Nick ring is your mirror image girlfriend. At least my nickname isn't TEA, short for "I like to teabag my opponents because I'm in the closet." No offense to any of my gay friends. They deserve better.

    When did I ever say I was a bad ass? its all you fuckers putting words in other peoples mouths. I even enjoyed when you turned on that Cowboy dude for two seconds. Because he couldn't prove this or that.

    I'm the first ************ to call the cops if **** goes down. At least nowadays. I got people to take care of and a mortgage to pay. I said KDJR worked for me, I never said I would or wouldn't get my ass handed to me (I know you wanna grab some you miserable teabagger), by some other trained martial arts person. I said I won some and I lost some. I said that they suggested ripping an ear if you could get at it, and the only reason why I remember that is the teachers mentioned the pounds of pressure to do it before the internet was even invented and I remembered that factoid as being interesting.

    I don't know why you get your panties all up in a bunch as someone just pointed out this is supposed to be the non-serious forum. Even though I spilled my diarhrea over this page. I'm asian and lactose intolerant so sue me.

    So shut your own piehole ass nugget - half of this **** wasn't even serious I was just trying to make some folks laugh in light of this odd predicament and stumbling on some bizarre website dedicated to being the all high bad ass enforcer of the martial arts world.

    I don't really care who proves what or if Cowboy likes to randazzle his buddy's gi with rhinestones or whatever the hell i don't care. The simple point was that the original dojo was in a poor neighborhood, there wasn't another parent to line up the dollars, it was never about the dollars. There was no marketing scheme, the dojo was word of mouth. But since all you fuckers and even this website seems to be wary of profiteering from the institutionalization of martial arts (this own website is even guilty of it)you guys feel the need to **** on everything and everyone. Well **** if that isn't the most anti-Mr. Miyagi **** I have heard in ages.


    Bad Wookie! Bad!
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

    Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

    Dipshit
Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91516171819 20212223 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.