Our Sponsors:

Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 71314151617 18192021 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/14/2010 8:50am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You must be one of those Nick Ring guys that like to exert your TKD on your opponents and then teabag them on the nose until your taint tingles from your gayness.

I already said numbnuts that at the Brklyn school where John taught: a)he charged $25 a month, if you couldn't pay it was free b) he never charged ever to earn a belt c) it generally took 3-4 years to earn a black belt d) I already said before, not a whole lot of Judo if any at all

I said what we learned worked, at least for me on people who were bullies not other martial artists. In some cases I got the **** beat out of me, in some cases I didn't. That's how life goes, but I fought as a kid instead of pussying out.

The bullying in my neighborhood started when I was about 9, yes 9 when there was an influx of immigrants moving into the area, even though I was born and raised in Brooklyn. And it stopped when I was 18 and left for college. The first time I ever kicked in someone's knee I was 15. It worked so I didn't again every time someone beefed or tried to stick me up with a finger in their jacket which wasn't unusual.

It was a skin tone issue that's how **** went down back then. Ten years later, no one even gave a **** because things changed and the area wasn't so Italian/Puerto Rican anymore. It was like in the 50's in my Sunset Park immirgant neighborhood, the Italiand and Irish hated one another.

None of this is overstating anything. I never said, KDJR people ever put the smackdown on other martial artists. I never said it was a Judo school. And from what I have seen of the MMA fighters especially the takedowns and joint manipulations it is a heck of a lot thought out now than when it was taught to us as kids and teenagers.

And I still think you folks take this **** all too seriously. All those high ranks in KDJR, John was like that he was kinda rebellious and he said **** it I could do what I want its my system. This isn't a Tiger Schulman's there's maybe 4 schools out there from his students and they mostly help teach kids karate. Anyhow you people are still amusing. I will continue to read of your goofy teabagging antics.

Quote Originally Posted by TEA View Post
    Chuey, since you haven't been to the school in question in 20 years and were 14 years old at the time, your opinion on the subject at hand is of questionable value.

1) John Manniel may have been doing some very legitimate good in the '70s and '80s by providing kids with a healthy hobby to keep them out of trouble, but:

2) he certainly wasn't the only one doing this at the time;

3) claims of "t3h d34dly" tend to be over inflated crap designed to paper over the promoter's lack of ability;

4) martial arts evolve over time, griping about "MMA fans"[sic] pointing out the weaknesses in training methodology and pedagogy that was common 20 yrs ago is like the Catholic Church railing against Copernicus for challenging the Ptolemaic world view - just because Ptolemy got it wrong with regards to a universe centered around the Earth doesn't mean that Ptolemy is completely full of ****;

5) multiple ranks, belt colors and degrees are by and large a marketing scheme designed to make money, especially when testing and certification fees are involved. My first TKD instructor was the first person to warn me about this back in the mid '80s. He, by the way, did not charge for rank tests certifications below 1st Dan, and then he only charged 10% the certification above the Kukiwon's price. He said that the inflation of colored belts within the ranking system was designed to meet Americans' desire for instant gratification and that linkage between rank and rank test fees would ensure that the number of belt colors and ranks would just continue to increase. At the time, we had four belt colors and seven ranks under 1st Dan and he thought that was too much. What has happened with TKD since then just validates his warnings.

Administrator

Posted On:
    5/14/2010 8:56am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Who gives a **** about your "hard life?" STFU. It gives you no excuse to talk like you are some ear ripping badass. You aren't.

There are people who lived in the murder capitol of the world which, wasn't Brooklyn. You were probably bullied because you ran your mouth to much.

You write biographical essaya about your "oh so shitty childhood" and we take things to seriously?

Get the **** out of here with that bullshit.

Posted On:
    5/14/2010 9:01am

Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Fixing..... fixing.... .... ....
    Quote Originally Posted by chuey View Post
    You must be one of those Nick Ring guys that like to exert your TKD on your opponents and then teabag them on the nose until your taint tingles from your gayness.

I already said numbnuts that at the Brklyn school where John taught: a)he charged $25 a month, if you couldn't pay it was free b) he never charged ever to earn a belt c) it generally took

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaawr.... raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawr... rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr r.... raaaaaaaaaaaaaawr.... Im so badass rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaawrrrr...
    rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaawr...

Settle down Chewie, we still need to get those main thrusters online.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

Dipshit

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/14/2010 9:21am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey dickinthemouth - you get to trip the light fantastic casting judgement and be a bully, fantasizing about your gay training partners sphincter. What the **** is that anyway? My "training" partner, my training "buddy" ...sure we all know...you'd rather be tongue tickling his jock strap with your nose hairs than fighting. Anyways, Itisfake, you amuse me, don't hate. I saw your profile - you have a gay asian fetish so stop jocking me, I don't go that way.The only thing you ever murdered was a sphincter in a backroom of a gay bar.

Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Who gives a **** about your "hard life?" STFU. It gives you no excuse to talk like you are some ear ripping badass. You aren't.

There are people who lived in the murder capitol of the world which, wasn't Brooklyn. You were probably bullied because you ran your mouth to much.

You write biographical essaya about your "oh so shitty childhood" and we take things to seriously?

Get the **** out of here with that bullshit.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/14/2010 9:40am

Style: TKD/ TSD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So much gayness being slung aroung......I had to go wash my eyes out with soap.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/14/2010 9:44am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    One more thing dickhead I don't know what fucking suburb you live in that you're so bored you need to fight people but NY is the murder capitol of the US asshole so quit running your mouth when you never lived in a hood. You don't fucking know. Oh what you're too busy to take your partners balls out of your mouth to look up some statistics.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_..._by_crime_rate

Quote Originally Posted by chuey View Post

I already said numbnuts that at the Brklyn school where John taught: a)he charged $25 a month, if you couldn't pay it was free b) he never charged ever to earn a belt c) it generally took 3-4 years to earn a black belt d) I already said before, not a whole lot of Judo if any at all

I said what we learned worked, at least for me on people who were bullies not other martial artists. In some cases I got the **** beat out of me, in some cases I didn't. That's how life goes, but I fought as a kid instead of pussying out.

The bullying in my neighborhood started when I was about 9, yes 9 when there was an influx of immigrants moving into the area, even though I was born and raised in Brooklyn. And it stopped when I was 18 and left for college. The first time I ever kicked in someone's knee I was 15. It worked so I didn't again every time someone beefed or tried to stick me up with a finger in their jacket which wasn't unusual.

It was a skin tone issue that's how **** went down back then. Ten years later, no one even gave a **** because things changed and the area wasn't so Italian/Puerto Rican anymore. It was like in the 50's in my Sunset Park immirgant neighborhood, the Italiand and Irish hated one another.

None of this is overstating anything. I never said, KDJR people ever put the smackdown on other martial artists. I never said it was a Judo school. And from what I have seen of the MMA fighters especially the takedowns and joint manipulations it is a heck of a lot thought out now than when it was taught to us as kids and teenagers.

And I still think you folks take this **** all too seriously. All those high ranks in KDJR, John was like that he was kinda rebellious and he said **** it I could do what I want its my system. This isn't a Tiger Schulman's there's maybe 4 schools out there from his students and they mostly help teach kids karate. Anyhow you people are still amusing. I will continue to read of your goofy teabagging antics.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/14/2010 9:59am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Some of you people are very funny btw. Others not so much.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/14/2010 10:18am

Style: In transition

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

I think the group may think about being civil once you stop going on and on and taint and dude's assholes.

Administrator

Posted On:
    5/14/2010 10:29am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Really? Did you quote wiki then tell me I don't know what I'm talking about? You need to go back to school and learn how to read statistics. First on a list doesn't make it the murder capitol idiot.

I'd destroy your post but, you are to fucking stupid. Please, stop unless of course you are eleven.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/14/2010 10:32am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Alright truce. Appreciate it if anyone could recommend a decent dojo to train at around the Westfield, NJ area that doesn't require paying for upping a belt. Would prefer to not even have a ranking system. I would mention that my dad learned Wing Chun in Honk Kong but I wouldn't want someone trying to beat up my dad.

*This was the original reason why I accidentally found your website and this KDJR thread. I was trying to find a martial arts school in NJ to practice and learn something different.
Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 71314151617 18192021 ... LastLast