Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    5/12/2010 8:12pm

Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sri Hanuman View Post
    So for all his tough guy talk, Judaking turned out to be a complete and total *****.
    Like we didn't see this coming from miles away.

Dysfunctionally Strong

Posted On:
    5/12/2010 8:16pm

supporting member
     Style: Boxing/Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sri Hanuman View Post
    So for all his tough guy talk, Judaking turned out to be a complete and total *****.
    I imagine he was a troll with the intention of stirring up **** for a real life meeting.
    "Emevas,
    You're a scrapper, I like that."-Ronin69

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/12/2010 8:22pm

Style: Uechi Ryu, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Do we even know that judaking actually trains there? His behaviour sounds inconsistent with what you experienced in person.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    5/12/2010 8:48pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Tang soo do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That was some seriously great trolling - 10th dan troll-Fu

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    5/12/2010 8:51pm

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't believe **** till I have some video or at the very least pics.

Quote Originally Posted by C0WB0Y
    1.) Everyone we encountered was very kind, friendly and respectful. There was absolutely NO ATTITUDE from anyone.

2.) The class consisted of Diane Martin, their 10th Dan O'Sensei, 4 other adult male black belts of varying degrees and 22 children under the age of 12.

3.) We began class at 6:00 with much shouting and bowing for about 5 minutes followed by approximately 45-50 minutes of stretching, situps and pushups. I actually got in an ok ab workout.

4.) The Judo instruction consisted of showing the class O-Goshi, O-Soto-Gari, O-Ichi-Gari, Tai-Otoshi, Harai-Goshi and Uchimata. Everyone did each throw three times.

5.) Then randori began. It lasted 30 seconds. No, I am not exxagerating. It was one 30 second round.

6.) After more shouting and bowing, class ended promptly at 7:30. I asked if anyone wanted to do more randori after class, but was told everyone was 'too tired'.

My thoughts & opinions:

This is not Judo. The techniques being taught were all incorrect. To begin with everyone in the dojo began their throws with a HUGE windup backstep, like a pitcher getting ready to throw a baseball. The technique itself was being improperly taught and executed. For instance, in O-Soto-Gari, they are taught to reach way out behind the leg instead of stepping up high and 'mule kicking' out your opponent's leg. I did it the way I was taught and was quickly 'corrected'. They teach O-Ichi-Gari as stepping in, entwining your opponents leg and then lifting your leg, with your opponent's leg, back and up to your butt. Again, this is not how I have been taught to do it. These types of inconsistencies were evident in all throws performed. To me, it is obvious that this is not Kodokan Judo, but simply a form of Karate grappling.

Sadly, I never got to meet Mr. Judaking. No one ever approached me, even as obvious as it was being that I was the guy wearing the cowboy hat. During my 30 second randori, I was matched up with a very nice guy who I threw with a left-handed Harai-Goshi (my signature move) and then I threw him with Tomoenage and finished with Ude Hishigi Juji Gatame.

After class a few students asked for my number and if they could come visit us sometime. I told them we would be pleased to have them.

I apologized profusely to my two students who made the unnecessary trip with me. We drove a 1/2 hour each way and basically sat in on a kid's karate class. I owe those guys a few beers.

Again, everyone was very cordial, but as far as legitimate Judo goes, I'm going to have to say this school is BULLSHIDO.
    No offense I just don't know you from judaking .
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Posted On:
    5/12/2010 9:34pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Karate and Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well Folks, you got me. Or maybe I got you? Ahhahahahahhaa. Yes this was all a troll, actually a very good one, since C0WB0Y is actually one of my training partners and friends. He was telling us last night how he was going down to "Train" with the crew down there and told me of this epic and entertaining thread. So, I decided to have a little fun with him. I had alot of fun, with this and it was my very first and last troll job. C0WB0Y is a good guy, and Im sure all of you have those friends that you would love to **** with like this. So if any Mods are watching this thread feel free to erase my Judaking acct. I will start a new one. I will be CHOCTAW. Thanks guys and keep up the great work. BTW Im fighting Khristian Geraci again June 19th in Ocean City, MD I know he is a Bullshido favorite. Later, Brad Pole

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/12/2010 10:43pm

Style: TKD/ TSD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    Cowboy is going to roll with one of the 10th Dans today.

Judaking has mistaken Cowboy's honest interest for a MARTIAL CHALLENGE TO THE DEATH, and has proceeded to embarrass his camp accordingly.

Oh, and Chuey grew up in a rough neighborhood, he'll rip your fricking ear off man!
    Good God man!!!! what next? Do you shove the severed ears up the victims arse so he can hear you kicking his butt?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/13/2010 7:00am

Style: Uechi Ryu, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by judaking View Post
    Well Folks, you got me. Or maybe I got you? Ahhahahahahhaa. Yes this was all a troll

So glad we could amuse you.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/13/2010 11:10am

Style: FMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How...convenient.

Posted On:
    5/13/2010 11:16am

Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by twisted mind View Post
    Good God man!!!! what next? Do you shove the severed ears up the victims arse so he can hear you kicking his butt?
    Wow. That's a good idea!

We should ask Chuey if that was part of the curriculum.
Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3910111213 1415161723 ... LastLast