Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 289101112 1314151622 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/12/2010 3:45pm

Style: Judo/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You're full of awesome 80's nostalgia today, Evemas.

Dysfunctionally Strong

Posted On:
    5/12/2010 3:46pm

supporting member
     Style: Boxing/Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Not bad for a kid in his mid 20s, eh?
    "Emevas,
    You're a scrapper, I like that."-Ronin69

Posted On:
    5/12/2010 4:03pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Karate and Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Real mature emevas. I dont know why a select few of you are bashing me and my school, its Cowboy who came on here and talked about "cleaning house" he started with the asshole remarks. Its cool though, Cowboy will feel like hes been in prison with emevas in a few short hours.

Posted On:
    5/12/2010 4:08pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Is there a possibility of video/photo record?
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

Dipshit

Posted On:
    5/12/2010 4:34pm

Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by judaking View Post
    Real mature emevas. I dont know why a select few of you are bashing me and my school, its Cowboy who came on here and talked about "cleaning house" he started with the asshole remarks. Its cool though, Cowboy will feel like hes been in prison with emevas in a few short hours.
    Do you know what irony means? How about hypocrisy?

Seriously, this "my dick is the biggest, Ima make you touch it" routine of yours is about as immature as anything I've seen posted here. Further more, loud mouthed blaggarts like you tend to be the least skilled when push comes to shove. Try not to embarrass your teachers by crying when that mouth of yours gets you hurt.

Emevas' response was not only warranted under the circumstances, (referencing an awesome dick measuring moment from Road House) but funny as hell IMO.

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    5/12/2010 4:48pm

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Poor cowboy ... I bet he is getting taught a lesson right now how dare he question and attempt to get first hand information on a school in question !

Good lord he might even see some certs hanging on the wall or discuss martial theory and then partake in practice with an instructor !

Judaking ... if you are going to troll and be a moron the least you can do is not pick a screen name that labels you as a retard right off the bat .
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Posted On:
    5/12/2010 6:49pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I want vids of this brutal ass pounding... that I can only think of as epic.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Dipshit

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/12/2010 7:24pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm back. Gimme a minute to formulate my thoughts.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/12/2010 7:47pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    1.) Everyone we encountered was very kind, friendly and respectful. There was absolutely NO ATTITUDE from anyone.

2.) The class consisted of Diane Martin, their 10th Dan O'Sensei, 4 other adult male black belts of varying degrees and 22 children under the age of 12.

3.) We began class at 6:00 with much shouting and bowing for about 5 minutes followed by approximately 45-50 minutes of stretching, situps and pushups. I actually got in an ok ab workout.

4.) The Judo instruction consisted of showing the class O-Goshi, O-Soto-Gari, O-Ichi-Gari, Tai-Otoshi, Harai-Goshi and Uchimata. Everyone did each throw three times.

5.) Then randori began. It lasted 30 seconds. No, I am not exxagerating. It was one 30 second round.

6.) After more shouting and bowing, class ended promptly at 7:30. I asked if anyone wanted to do more randori after class, but was told everyone was 'too tired'.

My thoughts & opinions:

This is not Judo. The techniques being taught were all incorrect. To begin with everyone in the dojo began their throws with a HUGE windup backstep, like a pitcher getting ready to throw a baseball. The technique itself was being improperly taught and executed. For instance, in O-Soto-Gari, they are taught to reach way out behind the leg instead of stepping up high and 'mule kicking' out your opponent's leg. I did it the way I was taught and was quickly 'corrected'. They teach O-Ichi-Gari as stepping in, entwining your opponents leg and then lifting your leg, with your opponent's leg, back and up to your butt. Again, this is not how I have been taught to do it. These types of inconsistencies were evident in all throws performed. To me, it is obvious that this is not Kodokan Judo, but simply a form of Karate grappling.

Sadly, I never got to meet Mr. Judaking. No one ever approached me, even as obvious as it was being that I was the guy wearing the cowboy hat. During my 30 second randori, I was matched up with a very nice guy who I threw with a left-handed Harai-Goshi (my signature move) and then I threw him with Tomoenage and finished with Ude Hishigi Juji Gatame.

After class a few students asked for my number and if they could come visit us sometime. I told them we would be pleased to have them.

I apologized profusely to my two students who made the unnecessary trip with me. We drove a 1/2 hour each way and basically sat in on a kid's karate class. I owe those guys a few beers.

Again, everyone was very cordial, but as far as legitimate Judo goes, I'm going to have to say this school is BULLSHIDO.

Posted On:
    5/12/2010 8:10pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So for all his tough guy talk, Judaking turned out to be a complete and total *****.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Dipshit
Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 289101112 1314151622 ... LastLast