Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    5/12/2010 11:29am

Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by judaking View Post
    Whatever, dont backpedal now. See you tomorrow. I will be the guy you see standing above you, after you get dumped on your head. I have been training with O'Sensei Martin and Sensei Evans since 2001 and we have had several "blackbelts" come through our school and most of them leave questioning themselves and their rank that most of them paid for. See you tomorrow sweetie.
    Wow, and I bet you have a nine foot p3n0r with it own fan club too right?

Do your teachers know your this much of a tool?

Loving Father

Posted On:
    5/12/2010 1:13pm

supporting member
     Style: Tao Ga

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    Wow, and I bet you have a nine foot p3n0r with it own fan club too right?

Do your teachers know your this much of a tool?
    prolly not.

he will probably not even introduce himself
    to Cowboy while he's there, either, since he
    decided to talk smack and be an a$$ here.

`~/

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/12/2010 1:26pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jacobsullivan18 View Post
    mma enthusiasts are so delusional. I mean really anyone who comes on this forum with different ideologies is subjected to attacks on their charachter and style. You guys are bullys.
    What's delusional is the belief of ki chuan do (and some others) that one can learn to fight without fighting. As far as bullying goes, judaking seem to be the one with a chip on his shoulder,not Cowboy.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/12/2010 1:44pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So no more joking and insulting as it doesn't seem to be getting me anywhere.

I don't know where you folks live, but I grew up in Sunset Park, Brooklyn. I think to a lot of people it means nothing so I'm sending you an article about Sunset. My best friend was a Roughneck Soldier, they were a common street gang at the time like the Latin Kings. It was as if one day we're all kids on the playground all of mixed races and then we hit our teen years and some of us we're getting recruited into a street gang to sell drugs and rob people that's what its like living in a poor working class neighbohood.

My best friend was recruited into the gang RNS when he was 16, even though his dad was an architect and his mom a principal, he needed to prove himself with all the street toughs that we lived around and by 17 he carried around an illegal Tec9. He lived in a refinished brownstone which is a very nice thing for those whow know NYC, but still crime and poverty we're literally all around us. And people are not right in the head. For example, before I bought my house in NJ a year ago, I had moved back to Sunset Park in my early 20s. In 2008, an 80 year old neighbor was beaten by street thugs and robbed right in front of my apartment. Who the hell beats on an 80 year old man? Two months before that, a group of Latin Kings ripped off my neighbors car mirror, another neighbor saw it and tackled them and they started to stomp on my neighbor. I only got involved to get them off of him, but I was waiting for them to strike at me which never happened so I didn't attack anyone. And yes it was like slow motion, while I was getting them off, I instinctually stared at two of the guys heads and wanted to slam my palm into their ear drums. I could have blindsided two out of three them with that strike before they could even react, but I had to worry about the implications of that to myself and my family afterwards so I waited. Anyhow, this is crap that people have to deal with when they live in a neighborhood like that most people never even imagine stuff like this happening because it is so abnormal and wrong to have to live like that.

Needless to say gong back to my friend, our first summer off from college he was in his native Puerto Rico and gunned down. As all the Puerto Rican families sent their kids to their grandparents places during the summer not realizing that the issues in NYC would carry over to the island. This is where the KDJR school was situated. Not in some strip mall in Boise, Idaho.

I don't know if any of you have been encircled by 4 people throwing punches while another 4 people watch, and you are praying to god that you can fight smart enough to not get hit in the wrong place and pass out. That's happened to me on more than one occasion, and my prayer was to god to not pass out so I could get away as who knows what they would do to me if I passed out. But anyway thats how life was as a young teenager in that neighborhood. God forbid you didn't fight, these bullies would try to beat you everyday, and there would be no one anywhere to protect you 24 hours a day. I know KDJR has saved my life on more than one occasion. I havn't practiced martial arts in 15 years and I am settled in life, I have no need to brag about fighting and to be an internet gangster. I just didn't feel the need for all of you folks to insult the school that I learned martial arts at that helped me out so much in my teen years.

I've also learned that this stuff hardly ever happens when you live in a homogenous neighborhood or away from the inner city, so most people will never know what this is like. Anyhow, that's about it. Good luck with whatever you are doing tonight. I hope you can come to an understanding without getting into ridiculous fights for no good reason.

Here's the article.
    http://www.nytimes.com/1995/01/03/ny...l?pagewanted=2

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/12/2010 1:56pm

Style: Judo/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Look chuey, the school here claims to teach Karate & Judo. I know nothing of Karate and am in no position to critique anyone's TMA. However, I do know Judo. The purpose of my trip is to hopefully find another nearby school that my students & I can have some open Judo workouts with. However, I will be disappointed if I come to find out that they do not know Judo at all and yet still claim to have very high Dan ranks. Also, I wouldn't want to upset judaking by not giving him the opportunity to 'dump me on my head'.

Posted On:
    5/12/2010 2:03pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by chuey View Post
    I hope you can come to an understanding without getting into ridiculous fights for no good reason.
    Them's fightin' words!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/12/2010 2:11pm

Style: TKD/ TSD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    too much to read and not enough time too catch up............can somebody give me the bullit points of what's going on so I can piss everybody off too.........I'm really feeling a little left out now.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/12/2010 2:14pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok, cool, well at least I hope that Judaking will give you a nasty purple nurple for being so snarky over the internet.

From memory and the program may have changed but training was probably 70% karate and JiuJitsu strikes, not so much Judo. It is what it is.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/12/2010 2:15pm

Style: Judo/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Cliffs: I'm DojoStorming judaking in two hours and forty-five minutes.

Posted On:
    5/12/2010 2:50pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by twisted mind View Post
    too much to read and not enough time too catch up............can somebody give me the bullit points of what's going on so I can piss everybody off too.........I'm really feeling a little left out now.
    Cowboy is going to roll with one of the 10th Dans today.

Judaking has mistaken Cowboy's honest interest for a MARTIAL CHALLENGE TO THE DEATH, and has proceeded to embarrass his camp accordingly.

Oh, and Chuey grew up in a rough neighborhood, he'll rip your fricking ear off man!
Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 678910 1112131420 ... LastLast