Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/23/2009 6:15am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by daddywalrus
    I live in Adelaide, Australia and my friend has claimed he is now being trained by someone who has learned a secret central intelligence agency martial art. He pays $150 AU a month to go this guy and aparently all they have learnt so far is knife defence. They do not warm up at all during the lesson either.

Not only is this suspicious enough, he had to sign a contract that made him keep the entire thing a secret!

I learn BJJ at the Brazilian Top Team base in Adelaide and i have questioned him about the entire thing. Because of this he asked his trainer about BJJ....and the guy claims he 'knows it' and that he will train him in BJJ...

I know some of the guys at BTT train Krav Maga at another school but i doubt they claim its a 'secret art' of the CIA.

I think this is a classic case of Bullshido and that ill prove it to him when he rolls with me and i will explain that he was not taught BJJ at all (I suspect he will be taught an armbar/triangle/guillotine and not anything else)

But before I go all out on trying to disprove this secret CIA martial art is tehre by any slim slim slim slight possibility that he is not bullshiting and that he is teaching something 'secret'?...in Adelaide (which i might add is at the bottom of Australia)

His training sounds similar to combatives/Krav Maga....but i doubt its either....
    Hey man, I'm in Adelaide as well; I train BJJ down at ISO health, and I've recently started Judo (only once a week just now) at the Adelaide Uni Judo club, which I think is actually not far from BTT.

In any case, I'd be glad to lend a hand if you need one; I'm just as interested in checking this out as you are. If you like I can swing you a PM with a number with which I can be contacted by.

Also, Amen about the Adelaide McDojos...

Featherweight

Posted On:
    2/23/2009 6:18am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by raylawley View Post
    Hey man, I'm in Adelaide as well; I train BJJ down at ISO health, and I've recently started Judo (only once a week just now) at the Adelaide Uni Judo club, which I think is actually not far from BTT.

In any case, I'd be glad to lend a hand if you need one; I'm just as interested in checking this out as you are. If you like I can swing you a PM with a number with which I can be contacted by.

Also, Amen about the Adelaide McDojos...
    Thanks mate when I talk to my friend again ill try and organise something then ill PM you and tell you whats going down :D

Much apreciated!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/23/2009 7:39am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks mate when I talk to my friend again ill try and organise something then ill PM you and tell you whats going down :D

Much apreciated!
    No worries, keep me posted!

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    2/23/2009 7:44am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I would have thought the Bill Paxton scene in True Lies would have ended this foolishness.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/23/2009 7:47am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I would have thought the Bill Paxton scene in True Lies would have ended this foolishness.
    Of course! Silly of us.

Just make sure you don't accept a lift home from training with him, just in case; the CIA trained the gentleman in question in the ancient and secret art of "Backfist-from-the-drivers'-seat-Jutsu"

Posted On:
    2/23/2009 5:18pm

Style: BJJ,MT,RBSD (on hiatus)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gezere View Post
    There is no secrect CIA martial art. IF someone was Agency paramilitary I know exactly where they train. This post will self destruct in 5 seconds.
    KABOOM
    <insert witty comment>

Featherweight

Posted On:
    2/24/2009 6:21pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just because no one has done it yet...

-I train in Secret CIA Martial Arts in Adelaide.
    -Master is an amazing teacher, and is unbeatable. Any of you that doubt this should come to the school.
    -Master has tested himself on numerous BJJ blackbelts, that's why Master Alan Smithee has awarded master a blackbelt.
    -I find it insulting that people in this forum have treated Master with such a lack of respect.

Ok, did I cover all the bases...? :)

Max

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/24/2009 6:36pm

Style: TKD, wrestling, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Slapsymaxi View Post
    Just because no one has done it yet...

-I train in Secret CIA Martial Arts in Adelaide.
    How long have you been there?
    -Master is an amazing teacher, and is unbeatable. Any of you that doubt this should come to the school.
    Who has competed/sparred against? Do you have first hand experience with his unbeatable . . . ness? Is there any video of him in action?
    -Master has tested himself on numerous BJJ blackbelts, that's why Master Alan Smithee has awarded master a blackbelt.
    Who is Alan Smithee? What is his BJJ lineage?
    -I find it insulting that people in this forum have treated Master with such a lack of respect.
    Not to disrespect your master, but I find it amusing that you refer to him as if you were in a bad Chinese kung fu movie.

Ok, did I cover all the bases...? :)

Max
    Did I?

Yes, I am smarter than you are.

Posted On:
    2/24/2009 6:50pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sarcasm friend, Sarcasm.

Registered Member