Posted On:2/20/2009 12:43am
A bunch of NYU kids took over a cafeteria yesterday night and right now they are less than half an hour away of getting hauled off to Rikers.
Below is some some background info and some entertaining photos.
This is the most dramatic piece of footage.
YouTube - 55 People Break Into Barricaded NYU Occupation
NSFW FLASHY PROTESTING!
My question to the LEOs is what is the best way to clear the students? I do not think it is the best interest of the NYU to have students carried out in stretchers.
However, if the situation were to become violent, I do not think it would advisable for the NYPD to not protect themselves.
Last edited by Classified; 2/20/2009 12:46am at .
is a Godd*mn Federale!
Posted On:2/20/2009 1:51am
Style: Clinchology: Judo & MT
1) Have the president/chancellor of the university give an order to disperse.
2) Have LEOs give an order to disperse
3) Show of overwhelming force (i.e. lots of cops)
4) Repeat order to disperse
5) Announce deployment of tear gas is imminent
6) Deploy tear gas
7) Drag spoiled hipsters out by their arms and legs.
8) Use pain compliance techniques if protesters link arms, etc.
9) Videotape EVERYTHING.
Rudy Reyes > Bear Grylls
Posted On:2/20/2009 2:03am
turn the heat up and cut off water and power
Posted On:2/20/2009 2:04am
also release howler monkeys
Posted On:2/20/2009 2:08am
It appears we have our answer here.
YouTube - NYU Occupation Riot and TBNYU Panic
Posted On:2/20/2009 2:22am
and they edeted out the howler monkeys
Articles and Reviews
Tools and Info