228206 Bullies, 4775 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 141 to 144 of 144
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Mtripp is offline
    Mtripp's Avatar

    Choked out by Gene Lebell

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Grand Blanc, MI
    Posts
    3,276

    Posted On:
    5/12/2009 11:50am

    supporting member
     Style: Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom .C View Post
    Do you have access to a recorder? I have one I would loan you that records VHS to DVD. It's not professional equipment but i've used it to backup some of my old tapes and have been happy with the results.
    I have one of those, but I thank you for your kindness.
  2. Robstafarian is offline
    Robstafarian's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Chesterfield, VA
    Posts
    1,823

    Posted On:
    5/12/2009 2:08pm


     Style: None

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtripp View Post
    Nope. Working on getting the old ones on DVD. Doing everything myself these days.
    Why didn't you respond to my reply to your PM?
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    cuz FastPass on Indiana Jones was like being a ghetto rock star.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiko
    But graffiti isn't a bowl of fruit...
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstafarian View Post
    Merely insulting you is not an ad hominem fallacy: them calling you an idiot would be ad hominem if they said "You are an idiot, therefore your argument is invalid."

    What is instead happening is thus:
    1. Your argument is bullshit.
    2. You keep repeating, and expanding upon, your argument.
    3. Therefore, you are an idiot.

    That isn't an ad hominem fallacy; that's inductive reasoning.
  3. Mtripp is offline
    Mtripp's Avatar

    Choked out by Gene Lebell

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Grand Blanc, MI
    Posts
    3,276

    Posted On:
    5/12/2009 4:25pm

    supporting member
     Style: Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstafarian View Post
    Why didn't you respond to my reply to your PM?
    ???

    Might have missed it? Lots of stuff going on with Mom's operation and all...
  4. Robstafarian is offline
    Robstafarian's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Chesterfield, VA
    Posts
    1,823

    Posted On:
    5/12/2009 5:31pm


     Style: None

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtripp View Post
    ???

    Might have missed it? Lots of stuff going on with Mom's operation and all...
    Alright, just didn't want you to think I left you hanging.
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.