Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/14/2009 11:13am

Style: Jiu-jitsu & HEMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bitchslapper
    Only in the states and only because they tried fighting the last war. And then that ape you called a President threw a tantrum.
    To be fair, people also make fun of France for occasionally poor battlefield strategy during the Medieval period, for it's pre-revolutionary excesses, it's excessive revolutionary violence & the fact that Napoleon may have been short. Also because apparently giving up on an unwinable overt war with the Germans & instead fighting their occupation through guerilla tactics isn't manly or something.

Like I said though, anybody who thinks kicking people in the liver with a boot constitutes a sport is alright in my book.

KEIN HAAR APPROVED!

Posted On:
    2/23/2009 7:17pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The French grunt has always been up to scratch - it's just that he's invariably been lead by complete idiots.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/23/2009 7:38pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wait, the french are responsible for greco-roman wrestling? I thought the greeks and Italians were...

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    2/23/2009 7:43pm

supporting member
     Style: Bartitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by maxthegeek1 View Post
    Wait, the french are responsible for greco-roman wrestling? I thought the greeks and Italians were...
    Nope ... The truse origins of "Graeco-Roman" wrestling - No BS Martial Arts

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/01/2009 6:54pm

Style: Bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SBG-ape View Post
    To be fair, people also make fun of France for occasionally poor battlefield strategy during the Medieval period, for it's pre-revolutionary excesses, it's excessive revolutionary violence & the fact that Napoleon may have been short. Also because apparently giving up on an unwinable overt war with the Germans & instead fighting their occupation through guerilla tactics isn't manly or something.

Like I said though, anybody who thinks kicking people in the liver with a boot constitutes a sport is alright in my book.
    The fench should be forgiven for that besides what SBG ape said they had been fighting the germans long before we where and had already lost about 2 or so million men. So they didnt punk out they where just beaten.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12