Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 910 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/03/2009 12:00pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was tryingo to make a point, for you are just words. My claims have never been discussed. Just the motives behind those claims, and the proof i tried to present.

I only called liars to people that said to know me. To those people did you ask any proof of what they were saying? Who the hell is Pat that knows me but i dont know him?
    I repeat, its a lie.

No, not everybody is 'outta get me', dont make paranoic, as i am not.
    I do not have a grudge, i am not angry, nothing of that kind.
    «
    I agree that is bad but, still we need more.»

I have given you contacts, its up to you.

Time will prove things, i think.

Best wishes.
    Last edited by manlobeiro; 4/03/2009 12:11pm at .

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/03/2009 12:17pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Last edited by It is Fake; 4/03/2009 12:20pm at . Reason: Double post added edited quote

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/03/2009 12:19pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: jui jitsu and judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    One way or the other I am sure things will come to light. But that may be in the far future. As for now, I will be content with my thoughts of " Helder has yet to do anything bad directly to me." As of yet, he has not lied to me, he has not cheated, he has not done anything to merit that I turn my back on him.
    Should Soke Cheek choose to share info with me that proves otherwise or gives me verbal proof (his own word) as the man/friend/ psyudo-uncle that he is to me, then I will accept it.
    BUt I am sorry Manlbeiro. I can't go just on one man's word in a forum.
    As I am sure you would not want any of us doing to you if the situation were reversed.
    I have no agenda to make Helder a god or to turn anyone into a demon here.
    I am hee to learn, read and make new friends around the world in a common bond or martial arts.
    Plain and simple.

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/03/2009 12:19pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You are a mod.Right.Does that give you the right to say :
    «Words and more words. This is a discussion forum. Your claims are to be discussed. If you don't like that people are going to ask for more proof then quit posting. That is how it works on this web forum.» ?
    Actually, anybody has that right. If someone wants to ask you questions on your belief it is allowed by anybody and everyone. SO, yes I have the right as does anyone else on this thread.

Neutrally, dont you think that it was me against a lot of defenders? :D I think so, apologize again if i am wrong.
    No.

I see two people defending Nunes and the rest finding what you posted interesting.

I also see at least 3 people neutral but definitely helping your cause. So, your math is way off.

You do understand that in two ocasions i have noted the fact that there are defenders in this thread, and no proof is asked to them? Seems childish, thats why i am being insistent.
    Childish is not seeing the forest. That is what you have done this entire thread. You said he was a fraud. Prove he is a fraud. Where is this false Brown Belt Certificate? Where is his other False rank?

No, it is not.
    You put a man's name up for review. You said you have already made all of the contacts. Support your claims. Then back up your assertions. You said he was a fraud. It is on you, not me, to prove this assertion.

This is not a web forum for "OMG he is a fraud because I said so, go find out yourself."

You present your case you answer questions and people help.

You are a mod.Right.Does that give you the right to say :
    «Words and more words. This is a discussion forum. Your claims are to be discussed. If you don't like that people are going to ask for more proof then quit posting. That is how it works on this web forum.» ?

I was tryingo to make a point, for you are just words. My claims have never been discussed. Just the motives behind those claims, and the proof i tried to present.

Neutrally, dont you think that it was me against a lot of defenders? :D I think so, apologize again if i am wrong.

I only called liars to people that said to know me. To those people did you ask any proof of what they were saying? Who the hell is Pat that knows me but i dont know him?
    I repeat, its a lie.

« You understand I'm a mod right? That I'm telling you to calm down right? That you are taking this as a "I'm being censured" right ?»

You do understand that i am very calm, very very calm? You do understand that in two ocasions i have noted the fact that there are defenders in this thread, and no proof is asked to them? Seems childish, thats why i am being insistent.

You do understand that it is almost certain, that a few people writing in this thread are trying to 'clean up'?

No, not everybody is 'outta get me', dont make paranoic, as i am not.
    I do not have a grudge, i am not angry, nothing of that kind.
    «
    I agree that is bad but, still we need more.»

I also heve proven, that 'they' have won. :D
    No i am not mad, they have won, my credibility is no more, neither is this thread.

I gave 'them' a big help. ;)

Time will prove things, i think.

Congratulations, i admit my defeat.
    Best wishes.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/03/2009 12:47pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    [i][I]It is Fake[/"]No BS Martial Arts - View Profile: It is Fake[/"]No BS Martial Arts - View Profile: It is Fake@@AMEPARAM@@View Profile: It is Fake</title>@@AMEPARAM@@It is Fake , i have edited my last post.
    You have given an answer based on that. What i meant was that you have no right to say that my atempt to explain is nothing than words.

«
    Where is this false Brown Belt Certificate? Where is his other False rank?»
    I do not have it, an organization have it, i can only give the contact of that organization.

What should i do, then to prove what i say?
    Should i get my hands on his forged bb diploma? Scan it and put it here?
    Help me, please.
    What kind of hard evidence, must i bring forward?

«This is not a web forum for "OMG he is a fraud because I said so, go find out yourself."»

Who said it was?

This subject is getting weird.

Few questions i make are answered.
    If you dont mind tell me what you want me to prove, what proof is accepted, from who, etc.
    Tell me the rules.

His age dont count, many things dont count.

KellyD please tell me with whom Shihan Nunes got degrees in France, since i cannot find the 'head' of GJJ in Paris, France.

Help me to help you, please.
    Last edited by manlobeiro; 4/03/2009 12:51pm at .

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/03/2009 12:58pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I wish I knew a nmae in france I would be more than happy to give it to you.. I shall call Pat this weekend and ask. he should tell me.
    Do you recall again who it was that signed his brown Belt diploma again? I will do that leg work myself.
    I do know Pat was saying that he is going over there this year to help Helder out to do many seminars, so there must be a good group that still believe in him.
    I can't see Pat lying about going there just to shine me on.
    It's a fake.... Thanks for all the info here as well. Your guidance has been appreciated for sure.

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/03/2009 1:14pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by manlobeiro View Post
    You have given an answer based on that. What i meant was that you have no right to say that my atempt to explain is nothing than words.
    Yes, I do. You are typing words with out proof.

Let's see:

«[/I] Where is this false Brown Belt Certificate? Where is his other False rank?»
    I do not have it, an organization have it, i can only give the contact of that organization.
    This is the first you have said on this point that has been raised three or four times now. If it exists, why wouldn't they give it to you?

As I said words. You are making a claim (this is a rules explanation AGAIN.) back up your words.

What should i do, then to prove what i say?
    Should i get my hands on his forged bb diploma? Scan it and put it here?
    Help me, please.
    What kind of hard evidence, must i bring forward?
    Yep, that is hard evidence.
    Email from the contact you made that said "his Brown Belt is forged" is proof.

Quote Originally Posted by manlobeiro
    «This is not a web forum for "OMG he is a fraud because I said so, go find out yourself."»

Who said it was?
    You did.

You present the proof. It isn't up to us. You say he is a fraud. Fine show us your entire argument. Emails, Photos, Certificates, etc anything that isn't just WORDS. Then we dig, search and confirm.

This subject is getting weird.
    Yes, especially they way you switch between broken English, English slang, British greetings, and perfect American phrases.

Few questions i make are answered.
    If you dont mind tell me what you want me to prove, what proof is accepted, from who, etc.
    Tell me the rules.
    I already did about three different times on this thread. It was directed at both sides.

His age dont count, many things dont count.
    Who said that? No one. That was actually one of the current arguments against Nunes.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/03/2009 1:20pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I can understand the age thing as well.. Him being so much younger than me, I am a little miffed he is that much higher than I am.
    BUt hey, if he works that hard and does that well for Soke Morris, then I am happy for him. I have seen some 8th dan's that could not teach their way out of a paper bag. I have also seen some brown belts that can out teach a lot of 5 and 6th dan instructors.
    I may wish I was a higher grade but I am happy with what I can do where I am. I will advance when the option is given to me.
    I know a man that gor his black in only a summer of training in a system. But he was at 4 classes a day for 4 months. He was at a blue belt level when ho got his promotion.
    I think that is a lot faster than it should be, but he has the skill and abilities to back it up. I wont hold it against him since he can put his money where his rank is.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/03/2009 5:30pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Yes, I do. You are typing words with out proof.

Let's see:

This is the first you have said on this point that has been raised three or four times now. If it exists, why wouldn't they give it to you?

As I said words. You are making a claim (this is a rules explanation AGAIN.) back up your words.

Yep, that is hard evidence.
    Email from the contact you made that said "his Brown Belt is forged" is proof.

You did.

You present the proof. It isn't up to us. You say he is a fraud. Fine show us your entire argument. Emails, Photos, Certificates, etc anything that isn't just WORDS. Then we dig, search and confirm.

Yes, especially they way you switch between broken English, English slang, British greetings, and perfect American phrases.

I already did about three different times on this thread. It was directed at both sides.

Who said that? No one. That was actually one of the current arguments against Nunes.

I will try to get 'hard evidence' for all the motives but also to accept your apologies.

«This is the first you have said on this point that has been raised three or four times now. If it exists, why wouldn't they give it to you?»
    It is not mine...
    Its a prove for future events, who knows?

«You did.»
    Did not.

I will try to bring evidence to this, if anyone finds out anything, please post it also.

Greetings

Posted On:
    4/05/2009 4:41pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok.

I will not contribute more to the situation or blow it up more.
    I have stated my opinion, nobody here in the forum can prove anything.
    I am not willing (too lazy ???) to contact all the mentioned federations and people for proof.
    I hope we do all get along and that we all find our budo-way the way we want it.
    Maybe we even have trained together at some seminar and don't know it...
    I wish you people all the best and please contact me if any hard proof surfaces for one way or another .

Happy Easter,

me
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 910 LastLast