232758 Bullies, 3619 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 61 to 70 of 95
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 8910 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    34,098

    Posted On:
    4/03/2009 10:40am

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by manlobeiro View Post
    Dont be offended please. You have any proof of what you say?
    If i am recquired to give proof, i think you should give proof too, dont you agree?
    Well, you have talked with Soke Cheek, ok, forgive me if i say that its just your word.
    Well, either Pat is mistaken, or Pat is a liar, or you are a liar, since i am not knowned in the martial world, i just practice, i have never been with Mr. Pat so, how can he know me?
    I dont know him.
    I did contact Soke Cheek, before you registered in Bullshido, and i got an answer.

    From you, i got no answer to the legit questions i presented.
    Come on, please answer.
    You do realize this person did exactly what you did right?

    Made an assumption.

    You assumed we were all on Nunes' side. I've never met the guy. So, by your own words, that makes you a liar.

    This person assumed it was you who was passed up for promotion.

    This is going to YMAS.
  2. kellyd is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada
    Posts
    37

    Posted On:
    4/03/2009 10:45am

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: jui jitsu and judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LMAO. Thanks Cdnronin. I think we are actually about the same height but I outweight the little guy by about 110 lbs or so.. I come in at 270 and I have a shaved head and a dark brown goatee..lol. Helder is a smalller frame and has fair hair.
    BUt again, I to have never received a belt from Helder.. I feel so alone..lol
    I have actually been to several of his seminars here. The first time Helder was here, I took 5 seminars with him. All for free, he didn't charge me as he considered me a friend and he also used me for demo's during them along with Pat.
    But even here in Ottawa, we have our share of Bullshido artists.
    I remember one guy called Deslauriers that used to claim he was a Shaolin kung fu master and lived in CHina to learn as a child..( sounds like the tv show kung fu to me..lol) He also claimed he was a master Ninja and studied in Japan for 20 yrs there..lol I wonder how ??
    Anyway. How are things Cdnronin?
  3. manlobeiro is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    38

    Posted On:
    4/03/2009 10:49am

    Bullshido Newbie
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kellyd View Post
    Pat told me he knew of you and that you were talking the same stuff for a while now and not to bother as you seem to have a hate on.
    BUt hey.. I have my information as to what I have been told as do you. I have given my full real name and email address and people who know me here and in England that can verify who I am and my rank.. BUt you have given nothing of the sort. NO real name, no school where you study, no organization if you are member of one.
    If you have nothing to gain and are doing this to be honest and have nothing to lose or fear then why not put up your real name and where you study. What school, what style, how long have you studied? how did you manage to get hold of such documents that were considered fakes? I am sure someone else must have a copy of these on a website or organization site to back up the claim.
    Pat and I may not always see eye to eye but I will not hang a man without being 100% sure of what the charges are against him.
    I even told Pat that if this does turn out to be true, I will tell Helder to go F*#& himself hard. Pat agreed with me.
    I really have no reason to doubt Helder and since Soke MOrris gave him his current rank, are you calling SOke Morris a liar??
    And as for a comment you made beforehand, I have never said anyone on here was stupid.
    I also told you that Helder was awarded his BJJ purple belt from the head of Gracie JJ in France.. Look him up and ask him.
    Clearly you are trying to turn the readers opinion against me.
    I am not focused in your identity as much as you are in mine.

    You have given nothing relevant. If you had nothing to do with this subject you would not be here answering a low smearer like me.
    Yes, those documents exist and will be legally used soon. I dont have them in case you are wondering.

    You are very polite, using that harsh language with Sensei Nunes, has he done any wrong to you? Maybe in an exam?

    You did not answer, again.
    If you put anything credible i will adress you again.
    Cheers
  4. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    34,098

    Posted On:
    4/03/2009 10:57am

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It isn't his words it is actually your attacks that make every one question your motives.
    kwan_dao tried to help you while staying nuetral.
    You flipped out.

    I told both sides to calm down.
    Kellyd did.
    You said I was on their side.

    I said follow the rules.
    Kellyd did.
    You flipped out and called me a liar.

    Now we sit at kellyd forced us to take his side. I'm neutral at this point. Some of Nunez's stuff, that was presented by you, looks like resume' padding to bullshido advancement but, I don't know.

    The way you reacted to kellyd's assertion that you were passed over for a test, coupled with your reactions, lends creditability to his argument.
  5. manlobeiro is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    38

    Posted On:
    4/03/2009 11:01am

    Bullshido Newbie
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    You do realize this person did exactly what you did right?

    Made an assumption.

    You assumed we were all on Nunes' side. I've never met the guy. So, by your own words, that makes you a liar.

    This person assumed it was you who was passed up for promotion.

    This is going to YMAS.
    I think you have a twisted logic.
    My assumption is correct, since i am the only one to give sources, i repeat, give sources of something against forum readers that assume its only a smear campaign.
    As far as i am concerned, anyone interested in this, but not doing research is on Nunes side, sorry if i am wrong.
    I did not lie, so dont call me a liar. None of these people (Kelly or Pat) know me.
    If they did, why would they want to know who i am?
    Nevermind.

    It is Fake, good job. I have done the right thing, know i am sure that my assumption is correct ;)
  6. manlobeiro is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    38

    Posted On:
    4/03/2009 11:06am

    Bullshido Newbie
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    It isn't his words it is actually your attacks that make every one question your motives.
    kwan_dao tried to help you while staying nuetral.
    You flipped out.

    I told both sides to calm down.
    Kellyd did.
    You said I was on their side.

    I said follow the rules.
    Kellyd did.
    You flipped out and called me a liar.

    Now we sit at kellyd forced us to take his side. I'm neutral at this point. Some of Nunez's stuff, that was presented by you, looks like resume' padding to bullshido advancement but, I don't know.

    The way you reacted to kellyd's assertion that you were passed over for a test, coupled with your reactions, lends creditability to his argument.

    What?
    Why in the hell would i smear someone that gave me a belt?
    To smear myself?
    If i have awarded a belt by Shihan Nunes, i would be easy to identify, unless he gives belts to everybody :D
    lol, come on, me, having a belt by Nunes or being passed?
    It is a fake, i think you are more concerned in claiming i have lost my calmness than with what is presented.

    Have in mind, that probably english is not my native language. Probably my posts are not clear to english spoken persons.
    Have that in mind.
    I just see everybody so concentrated in passing me as 'with' a grudge, when someone defends Nunes... :D
    Well i have made my point
    Last edited by manlobeiro; 4/03/2009 11:09am at .
  7. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    34,098

    Posted On:
    4/03/2009 11:12am

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by manlobeiro View Post
    I think you have a twisted logic.
    My assumption is correct, since i am the only one to give sources, i repeat, give sources of something against forum readers that assume its only a smear campaign.
    As far as i am concerned, anyone interested in this, but not doing research is on Nunes side, sorry if i am wrong.
    Then you aren't here for discussion. You know that is what this website is for right?

    Someone makes a case, we discuss the findings, we research, and then we make a determination.

    We not you or I we.

    I did not lie, so dont call me a liar. None of these people (Kelly or Pat) know me.
    You called yourself a liar. I used your own "twisted logic" against you.

    I thought you didn't care, make up your mind.


    It is Fake, good job. I have done the right thing, know i am sure that my assumption is correct ;)
    Failure. Moved.
  8. manlobeiro is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    38

    Posted On:
    4/03/2009 11:27am

    Bullshido Newbie
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Then you aren't here for discussion. You know that is what this website is for right?

    Someone makes a case, we discuss the findings, we research, and then we make a determination.

    We not you or I we.

    You called yourself a liar. I used your own "twisted logic" against you.

    I thought you didn't care, make up your mind.




    Failure. Moved.
    Sir, or your logic is double twisted or you dont know what logic is.
    I dont see any silogism presented by you that contradicts my arguments.
    As you have the power to move, and others, move the thread the way you like it.
    You are right, i dont care, i just find it funny to see you trying to justify being overly zealous.

    «Someone makes a case, we discuss the findings, we research, and then we make a determination.»
    You are incorrect.

    I make the case, i presented enough findings, i have done the research beyond my friends or Nunes friends, i defended my claims against all the accusations against me (liar, badmouther, smearer, etc), you have determined, arbitrarily, in my opinion.

    As i am concerned, good and fruithfull life to you and yours.

    As i have my email being flooded by requests, i will post the answer from Soke Cheek.
    I am certain that most of you will claim its a fake, but thats ok, has i am taken as a smearer ;)

    Sorry Soke Cheek, to bring you to this mess.

    Please, i will not forward more emails, my gmail box is almost filled.

    Cheers to all


    ---------- Forwarded message ----------
    From: <soke@webbsma.com>
    Date: Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 11:38 AM
    Subject: Helder Nunes
    To: manlobeiro@gmail.com


    Dear Sir,

    I thank you for the information which you sent to my representative in Canada and which was duly forwarded on to me regarding Helder Nunes.

    We are not surprised by your comments as we had some unfortunate experiences with this person and it is due to this that we have been loathe to appoint a new National representative for Portugal, as we do not wish to have these problems again.

    Again thank you for the information and we wish you well in your future training.

    Sincerely;

    Soke Bryan Cheek
  9. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    34,098

    Posted On:
    4/03/2009 11:41am

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by manlobeiro View Post
    Sir, or your logic is double twisted or you dont know what logic is.
    I dont see any silogism presented by you that contradicts my arguments.
    As you have the power to move, and others, move the thread the way you like it.
    You are right, i dont care, i just find it funny to see you trying to justify being overly zealous.
    You have no clue what you are talking about at all. I have addressed your arguments. I said they look bad but, here is what you need to do. Actually, three people did that and you got pissed off.

    You understand I'm a mod right? That I'm telling you to calm down right? That you are taking this as a "I'm being censured" right ?




    I make the case, i presented enough findings, i have done the research beyond my friends or Nunes friends, i defended my claims against all the accusations against me (liar, badmouther, smearer, etc), you have determined, arbitrarily, in my opinion.
    Words and more words. This is a discussion forum. Your claims are to be discussed. If you don't like that people are going to ask for more proof then quit posting. That is how it works on this web forum.


    As i have my email being flooded by requests, i will post the answer from Soke Cheek.
    I am certain that most of you will claim its a fake, but thats ok, has i am taken as a smearer ;)
    This is about Nunes not your perceived slight.


    Sorry Soke Cheek, to bring you to this mess.

    Please, i will not forward more emails, my gmail box is almost filled.

    Cheers to all
    Fail. Follow the rules of MABS. Do you get that? Follow the rules, MABS isn't for you to browbeat people and call them liars when they disagree.

    Do you understand this point?

    People are going to disagree obviously. You getting mad because, you don't fully understand English is fine. You not following rules is not.

    ---------- Forwarded message ----------
    From: <soke@webbsma.com>
    Date: Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 11:38 AM
    Subject: Helder Nunes
    To: manlobeiro@gmail.com


    Dear Sir,

    I thank you for the information which you sent to my representative in Canada and which was duly forwarded on to me regarding Helder Nunes.

    We are not surprised by your comments as we had some unfortunate experiences with this person and it is due to this that we have been loathe to appoint a new National representative for Portugal, as we do not wish to have these problems again.

    Again thank you for the information and we wish you well in your future training.

    Sincerely;

    Soke Bryan Cheek

    They had bad experiences. Great what were they? Money? Rank? Outrageous Claims? Grudge? Extortion? Embezzlement? Lies?

    What is it?

    You have provided proof of the alleged Plagiarism.

    You haven't provided proof of a BJJ BB claim.

    So, far that isn't bullshido Martial Arts. It is bullshido marketing.

    You admit he has a Judo Brown Belt. You admit he is trained in what he claims but his rank may be inflated.

    I agree that is bad but, still we need more.

    Do you understand?

    No, of course you don't everyone is out to get you.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 4/03/2009 11:43am at .
  10. kellyd is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada
    Posts
    37

    Posted On:
    4/03/2009 11:51am

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: jui jitsu and judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Gee.. I guess it is a good thing you called me a rep of WEBBS here in Canada since the actual rep is a man named Karl. I am only a member of it as I stated.. BUt I am sure you managed to cut and paste the items for your own benefit. and taint the information somehow.

    I am sure those that have free will, will indeed decide what they wish to decide on their own. I however, am not yet convinced, until I get actual word from Soke Cheek, that Helder is a fraud.
    Maybe a little Hollywood to draw people in, advanced to fast? Maybe so.
    BUt I will wait until I have seen the forged documents and such. Or even a copy of the case from news clippings, saying that he is being charged. There must be some items to say that somewhere.
    I also Never said either I or knew you. Pat said he has heard about you and knows of your venom towards Helder.
    NOw maybe he is just going with what he has been told about you from Helder, This is not something I am sure or unsure of.
    Maybe Pat has some misinformation. I don't know that either. BUt I have known Pat for 30 yrs and I know him very well to know he would not lie to me about this.
    If he is convinced of Helder and of the situation, the I trus thim enought to be honest with me about it. He has his information and you have yours. Somewhere in the middle, the truth is there.

    I have not bothered Soke with all this drivel as he is a busy man with much to do. But I have nothing to hide here.
    Soke knows I will not leave anyone out of my friendship circle due to hearsay.
    I am sure every side has it's own thoughts and why should we not leave it at that and let each learn of his own accord?
    If someone wants to learn from Helder, let them. If they don't want to learn from Helder, so be it.
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 8910 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.