218358 Bullies, 5234 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 41 to 50 of 95
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 6789 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. manlobeiro is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    38

    Posted On:
    4/02/2009 11:11am

    Bullshido Newbie
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    I understand English is your 2nd language but, read the rules and understand them okay?

    Solid proof of his fraudulent behavior.

    We need a website where he claims a BJJ Black belt. Sorry, not what you heard or saw or was written on another web forum.




    This story:


    Is not better than this story:


    You have come here attacking people trying to help you get your information straight. You are coming off as a person with a grudge.
    Mr Its a fake

    Probably english is your mother tongue.
    Thats why maybe i have not expressed myself well.
    Solid proof? If i do not own an organization where Mr. Nunes was affiliated and commited fraud, how can i present 'solid proof' to you, dear sir?
    Not being able to present that solid proof means i have a grudge? Means that i am lying?

    Can you prove that you are not in the Matrix? If you cannot, accordingly with your argument, you in fact are in the Matrix.

    Please do not compare my position to the position of mr. stungun.
    Here i read you making note of me not presenting proof, when i ask you and all the readers to contact personally with those people and ORGANIZATIONS (contact Soke Cheek, Tattershall, Juan Gomez, contact Kevin Pell, contact João Santos, contact Luís Fernando, contact Pedro Dabauza, contact Eric Pariset) - is this not the right way to do it?
    Do you want me to contact these people and organizations and say that 'Hey, i am exposing Helder Nunes, can you give me info about this gentleman so that i can post it on a forum?'
    Is that what you mean with solid proof?
    If i do it, surely you will claim that i invented those things, so just dial the phone to Portugal, Spain, England, Portugal indicative is +351 , and do your own research if you are interested.
    If you are not interested, dont do it, but also dont make me to pass as a smearer, and threat of deleting this thread, just because for timidity or lazyness you dont wat to check for yourself.

    I have put all the info for you to make something clear out of this.
    I am weary, not with a grudge, for that you seem to hit on the same point.« You dont have hard evidence, you dont have hard evidence», contact these people and ask. How hard do you want it?

    He is
    Grades:

    6 Dan Jiu Jitsu International

    Shihan Karate Jutsu

    Sho Dan Judo; Shodan Karate

    Muay Thai Instructor trainee



    Style(s) and knowledge:

    Jiu Jitsu

    Karate Jutsu

    Judo

    Karate

    Muay Thai



    Club(s)/organisations:

    Jiu Jitsu International
    (he never practiced karate or muay thai)

    http://www.selvforsvar.info/Helder_Nunes.html


    In :

    http://www.jiujitsuinternational.co....r_portugal.php

    he is:
    Shihan Helder Nunes • Black Belt, Jiu Jitsu (he uses both Ju jitsu and Jiu Jitsu to claim that he is both a Sensei in traditional Japanese Jujitsu and in Brazilian JIUJITSU, when he is not)
    • International Coordinator for Jiu Jitsu International
    • President and Technical Director of the Portuguese Ju Jitsu Assoc
    • Diplomated Professor for Fittboxe by 3/B System (???)

    • Judo Instructor by the Portuguese Judo Federation (lie, contact www.fpj.pt)

    • National Ju Jitsu and Grappling Coach (of his own organization, Ju jitsu or Jiujitsu?)

    • International Instructor ( Sensei Pat. Lavigne (Balancemartialarts.com) and Sensei Mike Carrier (Warriors of God) are under him and both his greatest students )
    • Representant of the International Black Belt Association



    Delete it, discredit me, if you think i am doing something wrong to Truth and to martial arts, best wishes, you have the stick in your hand big man, i will continue until all people are alert to this.
    My email is manlobeiro@gmail.com.
    In my investigations i contacted all those persons and ORGANIZATIONS and got answers from all of them, i will not put those answers in the Forum, i have no right to do that. But you have the obligation to go get the 'hard solid proof' you want, i even took the liberty to minimize the trouble, giving you the links, (want the phones?). Contact them if the first one say that is a lie, i will imediatly shut up and speak of this matters no more.
    Any more threat from you or claiming im not more than a smearer and i will no longer post on Bullshido.
    I do not have a grudge, i repeat.
    I am weary of being asked to put 'solid evidence' when nobody as putten as much info as i have done, and quite honestly, i have no more patience to deal with being discredited.
    If you like, all my best wishes to this great martial artist seminars, long a fruitfull life to him and you.
    Cheers
    Last edited by manlobeiro; 4/02/2009 11:46am at .
  2. kellyd is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada
    Posts
    37

    Posted On:
    4/02/2009 12:01pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: jui jitsu and judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Actually.. Helder has studied grappling under Renshi Pat Lavigne here in Canada from what I have heard.. I am unsure of the rank but I do know Pat is an amazing instructor in grappling. So he may be passing his knowledge off to others as he learns.
    And I believe that many of the IJJF schools now also teach BJJ as well as Can-Ryu and traditional JJ.
    So Helder may not be lying about his grappling abilities.
    I am not 100% sure but I can check it out here with Pat.
  3. KO'd N DOA is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    1,593

    Posted On:
    4/02/2009 12:14pm


     Style: Judo Sandbagger

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Manlobero,

    There is an english expression that probably has a much more flowery translation into Portugues, "Less is More"
    You have a complaint. Spell it out cleanly and succinctly, with concise claims. This does not require a book, and multiple posts, unless they are actually accomplishing, refuting or furthering your investigation.

    We get it.
    • Allegations of fraud at University.
    • A judo brown belt, becomes a JJ black belt
    • Faster than light, he is 6- 7th degree.
    • You are angry.
    • Plagerism of American JJ
    • Smear campainge by you and others.
    • Counter smear campaigne
    • Some Poster who has trained with him said he was ok and had some skill (not that his rank was valid or his lineage intact)
    • You get more angry and state the same points

    Do you have anything to add to this? - (in point form to avoid redundancy and losing your audience?)
    Last edited by KO'd N DOA; 4/02/2009 12:18pm at .
  4. kellyd is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada
    Posts
    37

    Posted On:
    4/02/2009 1:18pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: jui jitsu and judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Would be nice to see some new stuff if therre is any.
  5. manlobeiro is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    38

    Posted On:
    4/02/2009 1:32pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by KO'd N DOA View Post
    Manlobero,

    There is an english expression that probably has a much more flowery translation into Portugues, "Less is More"
    You have a complaint. Spell it out cleanly and succinctly, with concise claims. This does not require a book, and multiple posts, unless they are actually accomplishing, refuting or furthering your investigation.

    We get it.
    • Allegations of fraud at University.
    • A judo brown belt, becomes a JJ black belt
    • Faster than light, he is 6- 7th degree.
    • You are angry.
    • Plagerism of American JJ
    • Smear campainge by you and others.
    • Counter smear campaigne
    • Some Poster who has trained with him said he was ok and had some skill (not that his rank was valid or his lineage intact)
    • You get more angry and state the same points

    Do you have anything to add to this? - (in point form to avoid redundancy and losing your audience?)
    No you, 'we' do not get it.
    In Portuguese, since you are fond of expressions, we have one that is 'Quem não se sente, não é filho de boa gente' that goes sort of 'One that does not feel it is not a son of good people' and what i feel is two things, some readers of the forum have two measures and two sides, and that my point is not understood because i am taken as a smearer, a badmouther.
    From me, the 'smearer' is requested that bring hard evidence. I must prove what i claim, and i cannot give the contacts of where we all can get this subject clear.For the defensors of this gentleman its only recquired to speak well of the Sensei.
    I can put up a fake and brand new alias and speak bad of him, or i can tell lies like he is from 'da police' and is a GI Nunes.
    I do not present, once and for all, allegations. My point here is to inform, and i am only defending my information. I will not pactuate with people claiming that i have no hard evidence, that do not contact the organizations or research the info i give, and come to the forum saying there is no hard evidence. I am not defending my identity. I am defending what i say.
    What i say is true, and we all can prove that if we contact people in Portugal that were at a certain time involved with Mr. Nunes. Have you contacted any one of this?


    • Allegations of fraud at University. (not allegations - contact University)
    • A judo brown belt, becomes a JJ black belt
    • Faster than light, he is 6- 7th degree.
    • You are angry. (i am not angry)
    • Plagerism of American JJ (i have given hard evidence)



    This is my last post in answer to this type of post like your own.
    I have given info, comented technically videos and so on, so i do not admit to anyone to say that
    1) i am saying the same thing
    2) i am a smearer
    3) i am not clear
    4) i am angry
    5) Mr Nunes is a victim just because i am a smearer

    Unless anyone can prove me wrong (if so i will in public admit my mistake) this is what i maintain.
    Why is that a forum poster appears and talks highly of someone and then, without a third from what i have put here, suddently i become a badmouther again? All based on subjective, personal, points of view. I am clearly refering the stungun.
    I will not admit also that this is personal or a vendetta.
    I have made my point. My mission here is over.
    My long posts are only to maintain and defend the message that i brought, Nunes is a fraud. Do i have de freedom, alone to defend what i have presented?

    KellyD
    Please, do confirm with Pat, he is a student of Shihan Nunes, of course he will say that Nunes is a poser.
    I quote «• International Instructor ( Sensei Pat. Lavigne (Balancemartialarts.com) and Sensei Mike Carrier (Warriors of God) are under him and both his greatest students )»
    You can find this in :
    http://www.jiujitsuinternational.co....r_portugal.php
    and
    http://www.balancemartialarts.com/4626.html

    «Actually.. Helder has studied grappling under Renshi Pat Lavigne here in Canada from what I have heard.. I am unsure of the rank but I do know Pat is an amazing instructor in grappling. So he may be passing his knowledge off to others as he learns.»

    His claims are that he is at least black belt in Jiu Jitsu. That takes a while to achieve, does Sensei Nunes lived in Canada for at least 4 years, in order to get the black belt?
    OOOops, he is a genius, with only a seminars he becomes Shodan.
    Too bad for me i dont have the same capacity :D
    In Portugal, i assure you, he does not have practice or degree in Jiujitsu.

    P.S. : Once and for all, again, i am not angry or with a grudge. :D
    I am in a very good mood almost all the time. If i repeat things sometimes in a hard manner, its not i am angry, its because i like to share points of view and get carried away ;)
    greetings
  6. KO'd N DOA is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    1,593

    Posted On:
    4/02/2009 2:41pm


     Style: Judo Sandbagger

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by manlobeiro View Post
    No you, 'we' do not get it.

    KellyD
    Please, do confirm with Pat, he is a student of Shihan Nunes, of course he will say that Nunes is a poser.
    I quote «• International Instructor ( Sensei Pat. Lavigne (Balancemartialarts.com) and Sensei Mike Carrier (Warriors of God) are under him and both his greatest students )»

    Mr. manlobeiro,

    I do get it. It is YOU who doesn't get it - at least not completely. I did some of the research. I do not know anything about Mr. Lavigne, and will not put words in his mouth. Perhaps his students might come on and say something. But basically Nunes has done trips and seminars to Canada, a while ago and people have attended. It does not make them "students" anymore than getting an autograph of Eusébio da Silva Ferreira makes me a Football star.

    I contacted Mr. Mike Carrier (aka Tapout74) about his relationship with Nunes the day you posted the OP. On my public page he replied...

    Quote Originally Posted by Tapout74
    I severed all ties with him over a year ago. What I had with Helder was simply that I had become a member of JJI which was founded by Soke Richard Morris... I'm not an original student of Helder.
    Mr. manloberio, Do not presume to know everything, investigations may take time. As I requested, give evidence of Nunes BJJ allegations and I promise you people (at least myself) will react.

    *But be prepared for "quid pro quo' under which branch do you train BJJ?
  7. manlobeiro is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    38

    Posted On:
    4/02/2009 3:40pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by KO'd N DOA View Post
    Mr. manlobeiro,

    I do get it. It is YOU who doesn't get it - at least not completely. I did some of the research. I do not know anything about Mr. Lavigne, and will not put words in his mouth. Perhaps his students might come on and say something. But basically Nunes has done trips and seminars to Canada, a while ago and people have attended. It does not make them "students" anymore than getting an autograph of Eusébio da Silva Ferreira makes me a Football star.

    I contacted Mr. Mike Carrier (aka Tapout74) about his relationship with Nunes the day you posted the OP. On my public page he replied...



    Mr. manloberio, Do not presume to know everything, investigations may take time. As I requested, give evidence of Nunes BJJ allegations and I promise you people (at least myself) will react.

    *But be prepared for "quid pro quo' under which branch do you train BJJ?

    Mr. KO'd N DOA
    Maybe our english is very different, probably my fault since my original language is not english.
    In my post i was adressing KellyD, not you.
    KellyD said :« Actually.. Helder has studied grappling under Renshi Pat Lavigne here in Canada from what I have heard.. I am unsure of the rank but I do know Pat is an amazing instructor in grappling. So he may be passing his knowledge off to others as he learns.
    And I believe that many of the IJJF schools now also teach BJJ as well as Can-Ryu and traditional JJ.
    So Helder may not be lying about his grappling abilities.
    I am not 100% sure but I can check it out here with Pat. »

    I think i was clear, probably you have done a quick reading of my post, i was not adressing you, in this part. If you notice, i write KellyD, so i am adressing what KellyD have said.
    I have contacted Mr. Carrier also, and after that contact i confirmed yhat Mike is a good and serious guy, the rest, ask him if you like.
    In the links i gave, (heve you seen them?) in JJI Mike and Pat appear as Nunes students. I gave clear indications of his claims.
    I repeat (dont complain that i am repeating myself) in
    http://www.jiujitsuinternational.co....r_portugal.php

    Shihan Nunes appears as • Black Belt, Jiu Jitsu - (not traditional Ju jitsu, because he is 7th Dan, therefore Shihan, so by excluding parts and by using 'Ju jitsu' and 'Jiujitsu' words i prove to you his claims. Have i made myself clear?
    I assure you, im not responsible for the JJI webpage.
    Is this enough evidence for you? If you want you can come to Portugal we will train BJJ and i will put you in contact with persons that will confirm what i say. Unless you believe we are a smearers club.
    In your interest about my training you can find more info in
    http://www.bptjiujitsu.com/default.asp?m=0&lang=pt

    Apologize for my poor english expression, i have learned it many years ago, so all your bad comprehension must be my fault.
    Cheers
  8. kwan_dao is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    257

    Posted On:
    4/03/2009 3:17am


     Style: sambo, stuff

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by manlobeiro View Post
    If i do it, surely you will claim that i invented those things, so just dial the phone to Portugal, Spain, England, Portugal indicative is +351 , and do your own research if you are interested.
    If you are not interested, dont do it, but also dont make me to pass as a smearer, and threat of deleting this thread, just because for timidity or lazyness you dont wat to check for yourself.
    Uhm... just imagine a few hundred readers of bullshido individually following your advice. All calling the same numbers within a few days. I doubt the persons/contacts you posted would actually like that...

    Quote Originally Posted by manlobeiro View Post
    Shihan Helder Nunes • Black Belt, Jiu Jitsu (he uses both Ju jitsu and Jiu Jitsu to claim that he is both a Sensei in traditional Japanese Jujitsu and in Brazilian JIUJITSU, when he is not)
    There are different transscriptions of the japanese term 柔術 which itself adresses a wide range of quite different schools.

    In some languages the correct transscription would be "JuJutsu", in others "Jiu Jitsu" or "JuJitsu"... the combinations used are probably endless. If you use Germany as an example, then you will find out that different schools and clubs use different transscriptions, whilst still adressing the same martial art.

    Its much like the infamous _ing _un.

    I train in Jiu Jitsu, yet its not brazilian. The fact that he uses different transscriptions can not be taken as proof of him claiming a BJJ belt of whatsoever color.

    Oh and btw... afaik a rokudan holder is still largely considered a "blackbelt". So alternatingly using the terms "6th dan" and "blackbelt" would not be contradictory or misleading either.
  9. manlobeiro is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    38

    Posted On:
    4/03/2009 5:17am

    Bullshido Newbie
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kwan_dao View Post
    Uhm... just imagine a few hundred readers of bullshido individually following your advice. All calling the same numbers within a few days. I doubt the persons/contacts you posted would actually like that...



    There are different transscriptions of the japanese term 柔術 which itself adresses a wide range of quite different schools.

    In some languages the correct transscription would be "JuJutsu", in others "Jiu Jitsu" or "JuJitsu"... the combinations used are probably endless. If you use Germany as an example, then you will find out that different schools and clubs use different transscriptions, whilst still adressing the same martial art.

    Its much like the infamous _ing _un.

    I train in Jiu Jitsu, yet its not brazilian. The fact that he uses different transscriptions can not be taken as proof of him claiming a BJJ belt of whatsoever color.

    Oh and btw... afaik a rokudan holder is still largely considered a "blackbelt". So alternatingly using the terms "6th dan" and "blackbelt" would not be contradictory or misleading either.
    I dont believe that a few hundred bullshido readers are interested in this subject.
    I believe that very few people are interested in reaching to the bottom of this.
    Mainly i know now that the most interested people in not finding what is going on, are the ones that received grades from Mr. Nunes.

    As i mentioned before, maybe i dont make myself clear. Using two different words in the same webpage does not have to do with the correct kanji translation. I hold a black belt in Jujutsu. I dont boast about having a black belt in Jujutsu, a black belt in Jujitsu, a black belt in Jiujitsu, etc.

    Again, probably i have not made myself clear.

    Alright, Mr. Nunes win. I know when to stop. It was my mistake to present this in bullshido. Mr. Nunes is a wonderful person, a great martial artist, a cool guy, very energetic, a great man.
    I am a liar, a smearer, a jealous person, a bad person, i have no evidence of my badmouthing campaign, i should be ashamed of myself, i apologize for all my dreadfull lies, people like me should be expelled from the martial world.
    Congratulations Mr. Nunes, you have won.
    Cheers to all, sorry for the trouble
  10. kellyd is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada
    Posts
    37

    Posted On:
    4/03/2009 7:06am

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: jui jitsu and judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I did a little digging myself last night and talked to Pat L about Helder. And I took alook at Helder's site also.
    1) Helder does not say he has a black belt in BJJ, but he saus he has an "Instructor level" in BJJ. That translates to a purple belt. It was given to him from the head of Gracie JJ in France with whom Helder has been taking lessons from. Pat has gone down there several times in the past year to help Helder teach seminars and to go to gradings with him.
    2) As for the 7th dan, I was mistaken. It was offered to Helder from Prof Morris and Helder refused it. He did not feel it was right at the time or that he was ready for it. he told Prof Morris he felt he was too young at this time for it. Besides as we all more or less know, after 4th dan, most belts are at the discretion of the senior instructors and time lines can be varried. There is a set amount of time but this can be waived with certain conditions.
    3) All this stuff about Helder comes only after his organization beacame a full Federation in Portugal. Funny isn't it.
    I have heard that there are some people from WEBBS there that do not like Helder and are trying to soil his name.. I don't know if that is true but I hope to god no one from WEBBS is that stupid and would try to ruin the organization that way.
    If they are doing such they should back the **** off as I am sure Soke Cheek would not be impressed in any way by it.
    Deception is one thing, but to creat an outright lie is something that would never be forgiven in WEBBS.
    4) There are a few reasons Helder and WEBBS broke apart but I will not get into them here as I don't think it really is anyones business but WEBBS abd Helders....
    I respect both organizations greatly. JJI and WEBBS and have been members of both as well as being a current member of WEBBS but I have been invited to rejoin JJF as well.
    Whoever is doing all this is not doing anything good for either organization.
    As for Mike Carrier. He has not been known as Warriors of God for a while.. His school is UMMA here in Ottawa.
    Heler also won the Paris Open in 2001. Pat has seen the awards and has talked to many instructors that have verified it. Many are not even Helders students or associates.
    Last edited by kellyd; 4/03/2009 7:27am at .
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 6789 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.