221990 Bullies, 4107 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 31 to 40 of 95
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 5678 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. thehumanstungun is offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3

    Posted On:
    4/01/2009 4:28pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok, I know nothing of the proofs or whatever.
    What I can tell you is:
    I have been training with Oliver Gugel for a few times now. First: He has been working the military for about 20 years. That might give you some fighting background allowing you to process quickly through the ranks of martial arts. Oliver moves like a fucking Cobra, he is one of the guys with a red and white belt I would not dream of challenge. Has street cred and everything.

    The same goes for Mr. Nunes. He is one hell of an energetic motherf****r!! His judo is spotless in theory and practice, as is his jiu. With him also having a background in the military I believe all you know-it-alls should come to a seminar where he teaches. Train with him, hang with him; and if you are still of the same opinion, just try and knock him out and take his belt off him.
    (just make sure, I'll know where to send your remains .....)
    Ok, bullshit aside.

    Oh, and something for you know-it-alls to instantly sink your claws in: I am "only" a brown-belt ....(in the federation of Jan-Erik)
    @ ezdub:I've also been at the 2007 summer seminar, hey mr. 4th dan, maybe we met ?!?!
    and: my name is Christoph Stumpf, I don't believe in hiding behind some alias...
  2. kwan_dao is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    257

    Posted On:
    4/02/2009 1:00am


     Style: sambo, stuff

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by thehumanstungun View Post
    Ok, I know nothing of the proofs or whatever.
    What I can tell you is:
    I have been training with Oliver Gugel for a few times now. First: He has been working the military for about 20 years. That might give you some fighting background allowing you to process quickly through the ranks of martial arts. Oliver moves like a fucking Cobra, he is one of the guys with a red and white belt I would not dream of challenge. Has street cred and everything.

    The same goes for Mr. Nunes. He is one hell of an energetic motherf****r!! His judo is spotless in theory and practice, as is his jiu. With him also having a background in the military I believe all you know-it-alls should come to a seminar where he teaches. Train with him, hang with him; and if you are still of the same opinion, just try and knock him out and take his belt off him.
    (just make sure, I'll know where to send your remains .....)
    Ok, bullshit aside.

    Oh, and something for you know-it-alls to instantly sink your claws in: I am "only" a brown-belt ....(in the federation of Jan-Erik)
    @ ezdub:I've also been at the 2007 summer seminar, hey mr. 4th dan, maybe we met ?!?!
    and: my name is Christoph Stumpf, I don't believe in hiding behind some alias...
    Ok, now please put your e-peen back where it belongs. Its not that big anyhow.

    What you just did was not exactly helpful for the cause you pretend to be defending.

    You come here to insult basically everyone in the thread, boast around about a "military background" without even the slightest substantiation and then head out to intarwebs-challenging.

    Thats basically the best proven method to NOT show your credibility.

    If you really want to do something helpful, I would ask you to substantiate your above mentioned claims.

    What exactly is Mr. Gugel's "military background"? Which military (what nation), which unit, what rank, what function? Same question goes for Mr. Nunes.

    Please elaborate how military service gives anyone a "fighting background" in Jiu Jitsu, seeing as there is practically no hand-to-hand fighting in today´s warfare.

    Oh yes, before I forget... my name real name is Bruce Springsteen and I am a three-shades-of-mauve belt in ギターのか . Hope you get the message.
  3. thehumanstungun is offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3

    Posted On:
    4/02/2009 1:53am

    Bullshido Newbie
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok, message understood.....

    I just wanted to defend two martial artists I deeply respect, maybe I shot over the line a bit there, thank you.

    Well, what I know about the military background is that Mr. Gugel told me personally that he used to work "in the field" for many years and therefore had some experience about what kinds of the martial arts stuff works and what doesn't. He used to be with the German military.
    Some of the details that were revealed to me, I am not at liberty to share, (I know this sounds weak...)
    With Shihan Nunes I can tell you the same: Portugese Special unit (I have no knowledgo of his rank) and a police man. I know from personal talks and from various documentations I read and watched that any kind of special unit from whichever country is very well using hand-to-hand techniques for operating on a quiet basis ...
    I hope I could hereby elaborate a bit on the subject matter.

    My defense of there abovementioned people remains in place. And the best defense I have is that I have trained with them both and they are excellent. Please everybody, form an own opinion about the Shihans and train with them.
    I have encountered various speeds of motor learning (I am a physiotherapist). Some people are shown some movements and are qiuck to learn and understand them. On the other hand I still fight with the proper execution of one particular kick.

    I may have shot over the line because Some of my heart is in it and I consider the people I defend as friends.

    Have a good weekend everyone,


    Christoph
  4. kwan_dao is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    257

    Posted On:
    4/02/2009 2:47am


     Style: sambo, stuff

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by thehumanstungun View Post

    I may have shot over the line because Some of my heart is in it and I consider the people I defend as friends.
    That is something I can understand very well.

    Not that I would be in the position to preach modesty and calmness... but I think it would be best not to blow this situation out of proportion. So don't let your understandable anger get the better of you.

    Up to now the accusations against Mr. Nunes or Mr. Gugel have not been substantiated with any kind of proof. Basically it all boils down to personal opinions. Which tend to be quite subjective. I think the burden of proof is foremost on those who accuse them to be frauds.

    Which does of course not mean that it might not be a good idea to tell both gentlemen about this thread and maybe invite them to participate themselves. Maybe you could do so? A few straight-forward words directly from them might do a lot to clear the air.
  5. kellyd is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada
    Posts
    37

    Posted On:
    4/02/2009 7:31am

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: jui jitsu and judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think that until all the material is in, this is one of those things that just wont be finished with.
    I doubt that we will ever have full proof one way or the other.. Like I said, I have known HElder for a few years and have done several seminars with him.. The man is good. He knows his JJ very well and puts on a good seminar. he has never done me wrong so I will take his back until otherwise.
  6. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,758

    Posted On:
    4/02/2009 8:07am

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Couple of things.

    1) Defending the guy is fine, keep the personal attacks to a minimum.
    2) Aliases are used for various reasons attack his position not his screen name.
    3) Proof. This will be moved if no proof is provided.

    Up to now the accusations against Mr. Nunes or Mr. Gugel have not been substantiated with any kind of proof. Basically it all boils down to personal opinions. Which tend to be quite subjective. I think the burden of proof is foremost on those who accuse them to be frauds.
    Exactly.


    be a good idea to tell both gentlemen about this thread and maybe invite them to participate themselves. Maybe you could do so? A few straight-forward words directly from them might do a lot to clear the air.
    Exactly.

    Getting mad doesn't work. Defending him mad doesn't work.
  7. kellyd is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada
    Posts
    37

    Posted On:
    4/02/2009 8:18am

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: jui jitsu and judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Can't we all just get along?????????? :d
  8. manlobeiro is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    38

    Posted On:
    4/02/2009 9:26am

    Bullshido Newbie
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by thehumanstungun View Post
    Ok, message understood.....

    I just wanted to defend two martial artists I deeply respect, maybe I shot over the line a bit there, thank you.

    Well, what I know about the military background is that Mr. Gugel told me personally that he used to work "in the field" for many years and therefore had some experience about what kinds of the martial arts stuff works and what doesn't. He used to be with the German military.
    Some of the details that were revealed to me, I am not at liberty to share, (I know this sounds weak...)
    With Shihan Nunes I can tell you the same: Portugese Special unit (I have no knowledgo of his rank) and a police man. I know from personal talks and from various documentations I read and watched that any kind of special unit from whichever country is very well using hand-to-hand techniques for operating on a quiet basis ...
    I hope I could hereby elaborate a bit on the subject matter.

    My defense of there abovementioned people remains in place. And the best defense I have is that I have trained with them both and they are excellent. Please everybody, form an own opinion about the Shihans and train with them.
    I have encountered various speeds of motor learning (I am a physiotherapist). Some people are shown some movements and are qiuck to learn and understand them. On the other hand I still fight with the proper execution of one particular kick.

    I may have shot over the line because Some of my heart is in it and I consider the people I defend as friends.

    Have a good weekend everyone,


    Christoph

    Greetings to all
    I find really funny some claims i read around here.
    The first post of the gentleman behind the humanstungun is very similar with those i see around all over the internet written by Shihan Nunes or by his pupils in order to present the idea that its all a smear campaign.
    All you readers can check that when the humanstungun says :

    'Please everybody, form an own opinion about the Shihans and train with them.
    I have encountered various speeds of motor learning (I am a physiotherapist). Some people are shown some movements and are qiuck to learn and understand them. On the other hand I still fight with the proper execution of one particular kick.'
    it clearly states de defense that Shihan Nunes and Shihan Gugel are both very young but very fast learners. If i am accused of being promoting a smear campaign, nobody seems to be concearned of a 'counter smear campaign'. Wich is sad. I am put to the side of all those jealous and bad people that speak trash about others. In no moment as in now i feel that this quest is a lost one. I am not saying all of you are with a bad will against this matter, myself dont get along with people that talk bad of other people, but when i speak with people that say will never more train martial arts because they feel that its all a question of money, fame, but licking, and these peole have trained with Shihan Nunes and others, i feel i must do something. I dont need to kick Shihan Nunes ass, its not the Budo way, and i have kicked it already in Coimbra when we were Judo practitioners. I was there when he arrived at the dojo with a black belt not given by his Sensei Alain at the time. I remember when Sensei Alain told him take off black belt and put the white belt on. I remember that Shihan Nunes never trained again, and that 3 years later he was a 3r Dan.
    But nevermind, its just my word. It has been stated to delete this thread without proof. Delete it, please, i dont care the less.
    I have given the contacts to all the portuguese organizations and people that Mr. Nunes was involved with. I have showned how he have stolen intelectual property from an american Jujitsu organization and claim it to be his own. The way i see it, i have presented more proof, than anyone else.
    I do not have the hard evidence because Shihan Nunes is in fact a Judo brown belt, thats all.
    But he has been in so many organizations in his climbing, that if i go to each one of these organizations to ask for hard evidence, i must quit my daytime job. Can you please contact them for yourself, unless you think i will be on the other side of the phone line. Contact Coimbra, Lisbon, Algarve. Contact whoever you want. Unless all of you are lazy. If not, you must assume that i am right.
    Contact Sensei Alain.

    https://woc.uc.pt/fcdef/person/ppgeral.do?idpessoa=1&

    You all request evidence from me, i say contact all those that know him.
    I am a liar in your words, i dont care. a person appears that invite me to fight and is a true gentleman.
    If you can prove me wrong, i think i have given the proof needed to you that are interested to confirm it for yourself.
    I say Shihan Nunes is a poser, because i have trained with him, i have seen his seminars in Portugal smearing other Jujitsu teachers like João Santos
    http://www.ishinryu.com/ins_joao_santos.shtml

    and Luís Fernando
    http://ubu.no.sapo.pt/fotografias%20de%20eventos.htm

    and others.
    I think i have a different experience the gentleman stungun, but whatever.

    I almost broke my chair laughing.
    Helder Nunes in the police?
    Helder Nunes in the special forces?

    «Well, what I know about the military background is that Mr. Gugel told me personally that he used to work "in the field" for many years and therefore had some experience about what kinds of the martial arts stuff works and what doesn't. He used to be with the German military.
    Some of the details that were revealed to me, I am not at liberty to share, (I know this sounds weak...)
    With Shihan Nunes I can tell you the same: Portugese Special unit (I have no knowledgo of his rank) and a police man. I know from personal talks and from various documentations I read and watched that any kind of special unit from whichever country is very well using hand-to-hand techniques for operating on a quiet basis»

    Mister Helder Nunes works in the Foreigner and Borders Service. He has a degree taken in University of Coimbra (where he studied Judo) in Law. In this University he was also involved in a Fraud in regard of selling false high competition forms to whoever paid more. For details, please contact the University. He was a member of the students association and took advantage from that to make a few bucks. He was discovered and asked to leave.
    How do i know that? I live in Portugal, and i am not his fan, so i tell the truth.
    Special unit? Police? Give me a break. The service where he works, (SEF) does as much policework as a office clerck does.
    He also claims to be 2nd or 3rd Dan in Brazilian Jujitsu. When people ask him to roll, to fight he says that he knows deadly techniques and cant show them.
    When asked why he is not in the Portuguese Brazilian Jiujitsu Federation
    http://www.fpjjb.com/
    he says that he works on SEF and brazilians dont like him because he sends them back to Brazil.
    How do i know this? Because i live in Portugal and i pratice Brazilian Jiujitsu, i was a Judo practitioner and practiced traditional Jujitsu for 17 years.
    If Shihan Nunes was not a fraud and harmfull to martial arts future practitioners, i would like to be his friend, because he his so funny and with a delightfull imagination.

    As mr Gugel goes, i have said nothing against him. I dont care. If he his a frad or not, its Germany problem. I dont believe he his, because i respect much his father, with whom he started to practice 20 or so years ago.
    How can he give instruction to the military for twenty years, and started to practice 20 years ago?
    But, i have nothing to claim against him, i dont care. I talked to him to alert to Shihan Nunes, but he was very rude to me, if you want i can post here the emails, altough its irrelevant to me that.
    Basically he told me that he was friend os Nunes, and he was coming to Portugal so i should go see him in person.
    I told him that true frindship is not blind, and one shoul not defend someone just for the sake of friendship. I dont know, maybe i am wrong.
    Sensei Nunes is such a great teacher, that his students were all beaten in a contest a few years ago, with
    http://www.ishinryu.com/ins_joao_santos.shtml (call or email to confirm) and a few were so ashamed that quit martial training.

    So when people defend Helder Nunes as a great seminarist i always am suspicious of who might be behind the alias.
    When stungun says that he is «Mr. Nunes. He is one hell of an energetic motherf****r!!» i wonder if being energetic is equal of being knowledgefull of what one is energetic for.
    I dont know, maybe i am wrong.
    I am very confused, maybe i am being over zelous, but all i can say is that i assure this gentleman is a fraud, and in portuguese foruns he not only smears other people that dont agree with him, he also promotes himself and his unjust belt promotion, with arguments like he is a fast learner (not in Judo), other are jealous, etc.

    I have invited you all to confirm what i say with the organizations where Mister Nunes was involved with. You all prefer to listen to a person (if not Nunes himself) that his rude and has a clear objective of defend this poser.

    Free will is a wonderfull thing, you all have yours, use it well. I dont give much tought about you spending your money in Nunes seminars. I recommend them. You can get belt promotions there, and then you go on defending him in foruns :D

    There is even an article, a paid one, in http://www.usadojo.com/articles/budo/budo-magazine.htm

    read it, it should be so much fun as is to read someone say
    «Train with him, hang with him; and if you are still of the same opinion, just try and knock him out and take his belt off him.»
    What in earth has technical knowledge have to do with hang with someone?
    A cool guy cannot be incompetent?
    Cheers
  9. kellyd is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada
    Posts
    37

    Posted On:
    4/02/2009 9:49am

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: jui jitsu and judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    All Iknow is that Helder was a member of WEBBS under SOke CHeek as I am now and I have been for many, many years.. When he came to do seminars for us, he did them very well.. Textbook execution of techniques. He and I taught the same style and i have never received a rank from him. The last rank I know he was given (from what I have heard via the grapevine) is that he is now a 7th dan under Soke Morris and the IJJF and when I last did a seminar with him in 2004, he was a 5th dan than and I was a 3rd dan. If I remeber correctly. I have never had a situation with him nor have I had one with you.
    I trust you believe what you say and that is good.
    But I just can't turn my back on Helder without hard evidence my friend.
    I am always willing to talk more and share information with you anytime and I openly post my email here as well for anyone to email me at home.
    kellyduval68@gmail.com
  10. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,758

    Posted On:
    4/02/2009 9:55am

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I understand English is your 2nd language but, read the rules and understand them okay?

    Solid proof of his fraudulent behavior.

    We need a website where he claims a BJJ Black belt. Sorry, not what you heard or saw or was written on another web forum.




    This story:
    Quote Originally Posted by manlobeiro
    I was there when he arrived at the dojo with a black belt not given by his Sensei Alain at the time. I remember when Sensei Alain told him take off black belt and put the white belt on. I remember that Shihan Nunes never trained again, and that 3 years later he was a 3r Dan.
    Is not better than this story:
    Quote Originally Posted by thehumanstungun
    With Shihan Nunes I can tell you the same: Portugese Special unit (I have no knowledgo of his rank) and a police man. I know from personal talks and from various documentations I read and watched that any kind of special unit from whichever country is very well using hand-to-hand techniques for operating on a quiet basis ...
    I hope I could hereby elaborate a bit on the subject matter.
    You have come here attacking people trying to help you get your information straight. You are coming off as a person with a grudge.
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 5678 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.