Posted On:
    2/11/2009 7:49am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Portugal Jujitsu Shihan Helder Nunes

Hi to all
    Sorry to bring this about.
    But there is this gentleman that with less than fourty years of age is 6th Dan. Just passing the word.
    My name is M. Lobeiro and i belong to a martial arts portuguese organization.
    Our work is mainly Judo and Ju-Jitsu.
    The reason of this contact is not a pleasant one, and for that, please apologize.
    Unfortunately there is a person that is gaining its place in the martial world, trough crime and deception.
    The name of that person is Helder Nunes, and he is 6º Dan of Ju Jitsu and is responsable for the organization that can be found in http://jujitsu.com.sapo.pt/ .
    I am not speaking just for myself, or my organization, i represent a few other Ju Jitsu organizations to speak on their behalf.
    None of them wants to give face in such a despicable matter, because our portuguese law, allows this to happen.
    The reason that i step forward in this case is because i strongly believe that Mr. Nunes is harming Ju Jitsu in Portugal.And in Europe.
    The reason of this email is to let you know what have he done, and to ask for you to be aware because he is playing with your trust and good will.
    In Portugal Mr. Helder Nunes, Shihan 6º Dan, of Kyoo Soku Seishin Ryu, has only credit in places where nowone knows him and is a liar, a cheater, an abuser.
    The reason that i say such heavy affirmations is because i was his training partner in Judo.
    About 8, nine years he was a blue belt from Algarve teacher Leote Menau. He went to study Law to Coimbra, and he got a brown belt in Judo, from my Sensei Alain. In the fencing department of our University, he forged government declarations of high competition athletes and sold them until it was all found.
    Please contact http://www.academica.pt/Default3.aspx?tabId=1871 and ask for information. I hane no interest to lie, because this gives a bad image of my country.
    He then went to Lisbon, to ask Sensei Luís Fernando for a diploma so that he could teach Ju Jitsu in Coimbra. He presented himself with a forged black belt in Judo and self defense. Luis Fernando give him the diploma but in return asked for Helder Nunes to participate in a few seminars, so he could learn the curriculum, wich he did until he had the diploma in his hands. Returning to Coimbra witha a black belt, Sensei Alain told him to put a white belt. He never trained Judo again. Contact Portuguese Judo Federation. www.fpj.pt
    Contact www.jujutsu.pt if you need more details. When Luís Fernando knew about this, in anger expelled Mr. Nunes, and threw away to the garbage the copy of the forged diploma.
    Then Shihan Nunes went to Spain, to Juan Gomes and he gave him 2º Dan, then went to England and Tattersall gave him 3º Dan.
    Nine months after his first Dan, he meets in a seminar in Barcelona, again Luis Fernando, who does not believe that in nine months he evolved from a faked 1st Kyu to 3rd Dan. I know because i was there and i saw how everybody looked at Shihan Nunes that moment.
    He then received 4º Dan from Sensei Brian Cheek, and was a WEBBS representant for a time, and then went to Soke Morris and got a 5º Dan.
    In 2007 got a 6º Dan form Jan Karlsson.
    Mr. Nunes has no Portuguese degree in martial arts, only one given to him on a basis of a forged Judo degree.
    Nowhere in Portugal he receives any training from nowone or any graduation. He is sort of an example of what is deceit in martial arts, in all arts, from Taekwondo to Tai Chi.
    Thats why he only receives degrees out of his country. Thats why with little less than 30 years he his a 6th Dan, when we have practitioners in Portugal that train for 30 years and do not have that degree. Ju Jitsu was introduced in Portugal by a portuguese-german business man named Correia Pereira. Over 40 years ago. He introduced also Judo and Karate in Portugal.
    He is deceased, but still has a lot of students, old enough to be Shihan Nunes fathers.
    Shihan Nunes is in Portugal the least credible martial performer, and one of the most well knowned because of his actions.
    Whenever someone calls him to attention about this wrong behavior, he only says that 'You are jealous.', and that every one is conspiring against him.
    I know because i told him.
    Out of Portugal he makes himself as the only Ju Jitsu practitioner, as a policeman, etc., etc.
    I do believe that the honorable masters that gave him his degrees knew nothing about this.
    So i am just putting the information forward, dont take my word for it, contac whoever you want in Portugal, any association or federation, and with little effort you will see, that this is not just badmouthing.
    Being associated with this fellow, will put your credibility reserve, in a lower point.
    I ask for nothing, except that please, do some research, surely you do not deserve to be fooled by a man who his a fake in martial arts world.
    He respects no intelectual property, since most of his articles are pieces of articles he stoles from the internet, i know because he stoled part of an article written by me.
    This is not the way of the warrior.
    Believe me if you like, but at least do some research.
    I am sorry to bring this subject to your consideration.

M. Lobeiro
    http://www.jujitsuportugal.org/

Associated protesters:

http://www.sakura-pt.com/
    http://www.ishinryu.com/ins_joao_santos.shtml
    http://judo.policromia.org/index.php...d=16&Itemid=43
    https://woc.uc.pt/fcdef/person/ppgeral.do?idpessoa=1
    http://www.jujutsuclubefaro.com.pt/

and others who do not wish to subscribe

Ghost of Kawaishi

Posted On:
    2/11/2009 3:26pm

Style: judo, parenting

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This could be of interest in Ottawa. I believe Mr. nunes has done a variety of seminars here and may have done some rank testing.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    2/11/2009 7:33pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

not only

Quote Originally Posted by Cdnronin
    This could be of interest in Ottawa. I believe Mr. nunes has done a variety of seminars here and may have done some rank testing.
    In Ottawa
    http://www.webbsma.com/news_march04.html

But also in Germany, England, Finland, Sweden, Norway, Ireland. He is a sort of embassador of the organization of Soke Morris.
    Morris doesnt get along with his former student Brian Cheek, so when Helder Nunes received a 4th Dan from Cheek, he ran to Morris saying Cheek was a lot of things, and Morris gave him 5th Dan. Karlsson one year later gave him 6th Dan. This gentleman doesnt have 40 years of age.
    He graduated a few students in Ottawa, they must be genius like him.
    Bullshido, money talks, honour walks.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/16/2009 9:46am

Style: Ju jutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    gee!

I actually trained for this guy last year. summer camp at Jan Erik Karlsson.
    Had no idea bout this, he seemed alittle young for his rank, I believe I am older then him(38 in august) and i hold the rank of 4 th dan after 22 years of training.

What I recall from him and his training is that he was a nice guy and had much energy while instructing. Talked alot in the gardenparty, but who didnt? ;)

Got any idea for how long he has been doing ju jutsu?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    2/17/2009 8:35am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Nice guy

Quote Originally Posted by ezdub View Post
    gee!

I actually trained for this guy last year. summer camp at Jan Erik Karlsson.
    Had no idea bout this, he seemed alittle young for his rank, I believe I am older then him(38 in august) and i hold the rank of 4 th dan after 22 years of training.

What I recall from him and his training is that he was a nice guy and had much energy while instructing. Talked alot in the gardenparty, but who didnt? ;)

Got any idea for how long he has been doing ju jutsu?

This gentleman had a false brown belt diploma in 2000/2001, when he got a 1st Dan Black belt, so he practices JuJitsu for eight years.
    I have send an email to his colleagues in Jujitsu International, and almost all of them or didnt know or didnt answer.
    But a few defende him, altough i am just saying the truth, if dont believe me, research.
    One of them is
    Oliver Gugel
    Jiu Jitsu International Germany
    6th Dan Jiu Jitsu

who was a little bit rude, and he seemed to me, very young to be also a 6th Dan.
    :toothy5:Uarever

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/17/2009 12:22pm

Style: Ju jutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by manlobeiro View Post
    This gentleman had a false brown belt diploma in 2000/2001, when he got a 1st Dan Black belt, so he practices JuJitsu for eight years.
    I have send an email to his colleagues in Jujitsu International, and almost all of them or didnt know or didnt answer.
    But a few defende him, altough i am just saying the truth, if dont believe me, research.
    One of them is
    Oliver Gugel
    Jiu Jitsu International Germany
    6th Dan Jiu Jitsu

who was a little bit rude, and he seemed to me, very young to be also a 6th Dan.
    :toothy5:Uarever
    jeesus!

I took my 3rd dan in 2001, and now I have 4th.
    Some have it easier
    Might have some more info about him soon.

Posted On:
    2/23/2009 10:00am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hello mr lobeiro. I just would like to know about do you have proofs?? you must know him very well or from who did you gett all this information.

Posted On:
    2/23/2009 4:13pm

Style: Judo Sandbagger

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It appears that Nunes is still claiming his banner teaching Judo...

http://www.jiujitsuinternational.co....r_portugal.php

As for the Ottawa work he is involved in, there was an investigation on Nunes involvement in Ottawa, but the the Thread by NooB Graplex was tangled into a web about Religion...and the Bullshido members backed off...

Warriors of God Martial Arts - No BS Martial Arts

...This club is run by bullshido member Tapout74 aka Mike Carrier, who is a very nice guy and seems to have gotten his life sorted out.

The investigation thread was unsalvagable...but the lingering question was who is Carrier and Nunes is his lineage has stayed with me. I tried to email Tapout74, but he has not posted enough to receive PMs, as I have some further questions and a branch of this investigation.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    2/23/2009 4:23pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ma_sensei
    I know him, i trained with him.
    If you want proofs come to Portugal, or contact Helder Nunes sensei

Featherweight

Posted On:
    2/24/2009 4:24pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I remember Nunes comming to San Diego to teach a Judo Seminar! Man this guy gets around.
Page 1 of 10 1 2345 ... LastLast