So I'm going to try and write a review just based on the guidelines given and stuff. yeah

I'm giving aliveness a 5. In general classes I would probably give it a 3 or 4, however there are sessions which are more focused in this capacity. Basically, light contact continuous sparring with mouth guard, headgear, gloves, and foot pads. Otherwise mostly board breaking, no contact/light contact sparring and demonstration of Hapkido techniques on non-resistant partners.

Equipment is getting a 5. Sparring equipment is bring your own, but there's some fancy contraption for holding boards that's mounted on the wall and also something resembling a heavy bag. I haven't actually received instruction on how to hit the heavy bag yet but it's there, so I guess that counts for something. If not let me know and I can amend this.

Gym size I'm giving a 4. It's a hardwood floor multi-purpose gym space, essentially. There are basketball hoops and a volleyball net, which collapses when necessary.

Instructor to student ratio is getting an 8. Classes tend to consist of about 10-20 students with a minimum of two instructors per class. The instructor opens almost every class, and has overseen all of the primary classes I have attended so far. After opening, warming up, etc. classes are typically divided into two or three groups in accordance with belt level.

Atmosphere I'm giving a 7. Mostly because, well, there are kids. There's no significant tension between the instructors and students (except for occasional moments when a kid gets too kid), although I caused some drama by hitting a senior too hard. It seems to have been reasonably founded though since apparently they have doctors orders not to spar now, for how long I don't know.

Striking I'm giving a 5. Contact is tested by breaking, and to a lesser extent by sparring. Also there's a heavy bag sitting there. It's taught principally for TKD tournaments, which qualifies as Highly Restrictive Sport I imagine. I can't vouch for whether or not striking instruction here has yielded any competitors in other areas, although at least one of the instructors has competed in a less restrictive tournament.

Grappling gets a 2. There's limited Hapkido instruction, mostly demonstrating releases on cooperative partners. No take down defense. Pressure points are taught. Releases from shoulder/wrist grabs, also hug from the front and rear, half and full nelson, and various headlocks, but not a lot of class time goes into it and the instruction isn't profoundly detailed or involved.

No weapons training. There was something resembling light continuous alive sparring in the credit class, but it wasn't principally about learning proficiency with a knife but instead about teaching students to run away when faced with a knife.

So, I guess this is a review. Let me know if everythings in order or not.