Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. #1
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    Good luck to Mac Danzig and Rich Clementi tomorrow at UFC Fight Night!!

    Rupture Clothing is proud to sponsor both Mac and Rich in their bouts against Josh Neer and Gleison Tibau, respectively. We hope the fights are exciting, and all fighters leave the Octagon with minimal injuries. We also hope, of course, that our fighters Mac and Rich win in spectacular fashion.

    Cheers,

    Nick

    PS. I REALLY, REALLY hope they show Rich's fight. He's a very exciting fighter and normally puts on a great show for the fans.
    Last edited by ruptureclothing; 2/06/2009 7:49pm at .

  2. #2
    Diesel_tke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Pensacola, FL
    Posts
    4,008
    Style
    stick, pistol, rifle
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Good luck to the guys. I know they will do good. And good luck to Rupture clothing!!!

  3. #3
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by diesel_tke
    Good luck to the guys. I know they will do good. And good luck to Rupture clothing!!!
    They're both great fighters. Mac Danzig vs. Josh Neer is a great matchup IMO. Rich Clementi is really exciting to watch - I'm a bit surprised he's an undercard. I've been a fan of his for a long time.

  4. #4
    Hesperus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Great Plains
    Posts
    3,039
    Style
    Kano-Gracie
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm a wee bit of a Danzig fan, probably one of my favorite lightweights. If I recall correctly, he's still the main picture for the "Mixed Martial Arts" article on wikipedia, gettin' his knee-on-belly on and lookin' like a marble sculpture while doin' it.

  5. #5
    Diesel_tke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Pensacola, FL
    Posts
    4,008
    Style
    stick, pistol, rifle
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ruptureclothing
    They're both great fighters. Mac Danzig vs. Josh Neer is a great matchup IMO. Rich Clementi is really exciting to watch - I'm a bit surprised he's an undercard. I've been a fan of his for a long time.
    Yeah I like Rich too. I bet that is from a lot of politics. Mac is a bad ass and very technical. It will be a great fight. I'll be looking for him to put on a clinic in his fight.

  6. #6
    3moose1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Oceanside
    Posts
    9,630
    Style
    MCMAP, Judo, sex appeal
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hesperus
    I'm a wee bit of a Danzig fan, probably one of my favorite lightweights. If I recall correctly, he's still the main picture for the "Mixed Martial Arts" article on wikipedia, gettin' his knee-on-belly on and lookin' like a marble sculpture while doin' it.

    Yeah, man, posts like that throw us off the gay trail!


    But no joke, he's one of my favorite light weights.

    PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58


    Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce
    3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

    Quote Originally Posted by sochin101 View Post
    I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
    That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOldGuy View Post
    I agree with moosey

  7. #7
    Beezer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    489
    Style
    judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I wish the Rich Clementi fight was on the main card. Now, is it lame to wear my Rupture shorts while I watch the fights? I'm just kidding, but, I will root the Rupture boys on. War Clementi and Danzig.

  8. #8
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Beezer
    I wish the Rich Clementi fight was on the main card. Now, is it lame to wear my Rupture shorts while I watch the fights? I'm just kidding, but, I will root the Rupture boys on. War Clementi and Danzig.
    Yes, it is lame :). I love our shorts and all, but good Lord brother :). Get a t-shirt :).

    Just kidding. Thanks for the support. I'm really looking forward to this card. I think the UFC did a good job of matching these fights, and I think it will be one of the better Fight Nights we've seen.

  9. #9
    Diesel_tke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Pensacola, FL
    Posts
    4,008
    Style
    stick, pistol, rifle
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Pretty good fight. He did good, none the less. I didn't see how Rich did. They didn't even show his fight after the main event. That's shitty UFC politics.

  10. #10
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by diesel_tke
    Pretty good fight. He did good, none the less. I didn't see how Rich did. They didn't even show his fight after the main event. That's shitty UFC politics.
    He lost via guillotine choke. Sad. Can't win'em all :).

    J-Lau was SICK today. I wonder what's next for him. 155 is stacked with talent. Florian? Franca? Sherk maybe.. that would be a sick match.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO