Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    2/06/2009 7:36pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Judo, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake
    There were two personal attacks in this thread. Both attacks were leveled by the OP. So, lecturing people on their response is your prerogative.

Thins is, you'll get marginal support if any.

If you are disappointed, you are going to hate this website.
    It's all good mate, I'm over it.

seeya

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    2/06/2009 7:43pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken
    You sure are full of "Righteous Indignation" aren't you?

Or not. Perhaps I spoke too soon.

Listen you fucking whiny ass bitch:

YOU are making the water thing THEIR problem.....it isn't. It's YOUR fucking problem.

YOUR out-of-shape chain-smoking ass goes wandering into their gym and you fucking expect them to bend their style of training to suit your hobbling fucking ass?

Deal with it.

If you demand a softer touch and more a delicate schedule, then go find a place that caters to your needs.

Apparantly EVERYONE ELSE in the gym is fine with the water breaks or deals with it or toughs it out or leaves or has a better fitness level then you or gets their hydration before and after training.....that is except you. The new white belt who managed to waltz in and piss off the two senior members of the gym.

Then sends an "anonymous e-mail" to the head instructor after whining about it on a public forum.

You win the internets. Congrats and enjoy.
    WOW

SERIOUS

BUSINESS

EVERYBODY
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Weak

Posted On:
    2/06/2009 8:40pm

Join us... or die
     Style: No longer training

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCache
    WOW

SERIOUS

BUSINESS

EVERYBODY
    Says the man who makes lists :pancakebu
    "I'm reluctant to sound like a total fa66ot as well, but my background in sculpture gave me an edge in understanding how we're expected to move thru space." - The Other Other Serge

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    2/06/2009 9:33pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily
    Says the man who makes lists :pancakebu
    OLD SERIOUS BUSINESS

GUYS!

ITS OLD! ITS SERIOUS!
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Weak

Posted On:
    2/06/2009 9:40pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OMG, JC HAS A SENSE OF HUMOUR!
    "I'm reluctant to sound like a total fa66ot as well, but my background in sculpture gave me an edge in understanding how we're expected to move thru space." - The Other Other Serge

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    2/06/2009 10:56pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OMG, JC HAS A SENSE OF HUMOUR!

jesus, just stop.

Weak

Posted On:
    2/07/2009 12:43am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    *takes a drink of water*

No.

Seriously JC, why pull up Snake's post when it actually makes sense and is a cumulation of the facts and the way the situation was handled? Last time I checked this wasn't MAP.

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    2/07/2009 8:27am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How Do "Shotgun Revival"?

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    2/07/2009 4:59pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    *takes a drink of water*

No.

Seriously JC, why pull up Snake's post when it actually makes sense and is a cumulation of the facts and the way the situation was handled? Last time I checked this wasn't MAP.
    Because

it's a terrible fucking post. Even if every FACT in it is correct, it doesn't really speak to what's going on - it just speaks to snake being in a mood to trash someone when he posted it.

it assumes the OP is INTERNET OBNOXIOUS in real life when in fact he is just a beginner that wants a drink of water.

It assumes he's making drama the way you like to do when in fact, he is just a beginner who wants a drink of water

It talks down to someone brand new to the site, for no reason, when in fact, he just needs to be told to go get a drink of water.

It assumes centrality - Snake's complaint that the guy is somehow being full of himself by being "Anonymous" after posting real info on bullshido is vain. Seriously, I doubt some BJJ professor in Australia is sitting around monitoring bullshido for critiques of his water policy.

Another brilliant chapter in the quest of the current posterbase of this website to drive away everyone they can and make this site as big a joke as possible, a quest which is all the more pathetic for the likelyhood that it is unintentional.

Everyone wants to be the first person to get in a good dig at the newbie and it's pathetic. Even if the newbie DESERVES it, why dogpile on about it for pages and pages? Why all the +1ing of posts and ****? This place has become one big stroboscopic anti-newb seizure gun and goddamn its sad to see.

re my "lists" and "shotgun revivals" etc:

The only thing more pathetic is the idea that you're out there somewhere, grown men and women, dwelling sadly about **** I said to you on the internet literally months and years ago. It's great ego fellatio for me, to think my every fucking word can brand your pysche forever like that, but seriously aren't you about to defend your bullshit behavior by typing something about how the newb/me/the world should have a better sense of humor and laugh off any bullshit you post as a joke? As part of the NO HOLDS BARDHUGUGULGLUGUG DISUSHU*N FINALLLYA I FOUIND BULLLISIHDOSFHID WHERE THEY LETS ME ASSSYASAY ANAFING GLUGLGUG?

Hold that up to the mirror.

is badder than you

Posted On:
    2/07/2009 5:08pm

Join us... or die
     Style: None

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think you missed the point when it comes to the anonymous e-mail. That point being that the dude dealt with the asshole blue belt in a way that's highly unlikely to succeed, and then he turns around and deals with the instructor in a way that's highly unlikely to succeed.

I'm on Romp's side here. I want him to be able to keep training BJJ, and to be able to drink water while he does so.

And that's why I told him to talk to the instructor. I did not tell him to fire off an anonymous e-mail, because it's going to hinder his cause, not help it.

Snake getting under Romp's skin isn't going to help matters any, and by the same token, I can't see how "serious business" will either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    Downstreet on the flip-flop, timepants.
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 101112 LastLast