All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    2/07/2009 5:45pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake
    Naw, JC admits he is irritated I'm saying it looks the same as when I joined. He'll post and it will be done.

Neither of us need an entire shitstorm thread to hash out our differences, just a couple of posts.

Now, I can find you all the old threads if you want to see how a thread like that would turn out?
    Actually digging through your old posts is frustrating as hell

YOU POST TOO MUCH DUDE

your last five hundred posts go back to the 12th of LAST MONTH :5obsessed
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Weak

Posted On:
    2/07/2009 5:51pm

Join us... or die
     Style: No longer training

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    JC - I understand where you're coming from and depending on my mood that day I sometimes feel the same way. I actually was nice to Romp from the start and then realised it was partially his own approach to the situation that was making it worse. Might as well tell someone now (especially someone who claims he trained BJJ 5 years ago) than allow him to believe that the institution is going to change for him.
    "I'm reluctant to sound like a total fa66ot as well, but my background in sculpture gave me an edge in understanding how we're expected to move thru space." - The Other Other Serge

Administrator

Posted On:
    2/07/2009 6:00pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCache
    Shock therapy is one thing. I've tried to talk people out of unsound ideas about martial arts in real life, and it makes me understand simon cowell a little better - everybody thinks they can fight, everybody thinks they can sing.
    Hahaha.

Did aeso call you a "whiny little bitch" for wanting water during a workout, or anything else to do with the internal politics of your school? That's not a "clean out your head and get with the times" berating. This OP's martial thought wasn't being questioned - he already had the Two Sacred Letters in his style field, after all.
    Nope.

SP made a joke and was called a fucktard. So, IMO he responded in kind. I get what you are saying but, if good natured ribbing makes you fly off the handle you will hate bullshido regardless.

Oh and wtf is this "list" **** I've seen pop up in threads of late concerning you?

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    2/07/2009 6:19pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hahaha.

Nope.

SP made a joke and was called a fucktard. So, IMO he responded in kind. I get what you are saying but, if good natured ribbing makes you fly off the handle you will hate bullshido regardless.

Oh and wtf is this "list" **** I've seen pop up in threads of late concerning you?
    Something on the order of a year ago

I told Oldman34 he was "on my list of major faggots" or something to the effect and apparently it was SUCH A GREAT INJUSTICE that the same people who are calling me out here are STILL butthurt about it. Either that or they think there's some actual list I keep somewhere? I don't know.

I don't think Snake did "good natured ribbing" and Romp over-reacted. Post 47 wasn't very good natured, neither was 57, all the guy did was fire back the tone he was getting.

ALSO the email in question didn't get delivered, and the OP said it was a lucky thing and he wasn't going to re-send it.

Finally, the serious business post was directed to the whole thread, not just Snake. Most of the other forums I frequent have pyramid quotes and I tend to forget about bullshido's unique quote feature at times.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Graviora Manent

Posted On:
    2/07/2009 6:32pm

Join us... or die
     Style: No gym currently.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I told Oldman34 he was "on my list of major faggots" or something to the effect and apparently it was SUCH A GREAT INJUSTICE that the same people who are calling me out here are STILL butthurt about it. Either that or they think there's some actual list I keep somewhere? I don't know.
    JC, I don't think it was ever butt-hurt.
    I don't think anyone actually thought there was a list.
    It was... amusing... and you gave us a name for our happy band of trollshido-dwelling misfits.
    Where there is only a choice between cowardice and violence, I would advise violence.

Gandhi

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    2/07/2009 6:50pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sochin101
    JC, I don't think it was ever butt-hurt.
    I don't think anyone actually thought there was a list.
    It was... amusing... and you gave us a name for our happy band of trollshido-dwelling misfits.
    When you're checking my PMs you can tell me nobody was taking it seriously. TRUST ME people were taking it pretty seriously. Either that, or typing with your forehead is the new humor.

Administrator

Posted On:
    2/07/2009 6:58pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

I don't think Snake did "good natured ribbing" and Romp over-reacted. Post 47 wasn't very good natured,
    To you. It summed up exactly what Romp did. It was funny and good natured to me. He pointed out how ridiculous it sounded to think he was being anonymous with the name of the gym, naming the ranks of the two belts involved, and a post detailing the exchange if the actual email arrived.

The email was sent.

neither was 57, all the guy did was fire back the tone he was getting.
    I agree that 57 wasn't good natured. Then again SP was called a fucktard in post #49. So, we will have to disagree on this point.

ALSO the email in question didn't get delivered, and the OP said it was a lucky thing and he wasn't going to re-send it.
    He sent it end of argument. Just because it wasn't delivered doesn't magically excuse the intent.

We will just have to disagree on this point.

*edit*

With all my posts how the hell did I miss that thread?

Graviora Manent

Posted On:
    2/07/2009 7:04pm

Join us... or die
     Style: No gym currently.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    When you're checking my PMs you can tell me nobody was taking it seriously. TRUST ME people were taking it pretty seriously. Either that, or typing with your forehead is the new humor.
    LOL.
    Could it have been large fists as opposed to a forehead?

Do you remember the "I challenge you to shut the duck up" thread in trollshido? I thought there was almost a breakthrough on that thread.
    So close.
    Where there is only a choice between cowardice and violence, I would advise violence.

Gandhi

Administrator

Posted On:
    2/07/2009 7:15pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Alright TeM will be yelling at us soon so I'm done.

I see your general point JC and I agree.

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    2/07/2009 7:28pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    To you. It summed up exactly what Romp did. It was funny and good natured to me. He pointed out how ridiculous it sounded to think he was being anonymous with the name of the gym, naming the ranks of the two belts involved, and a post detailing the exchange if the actual email arrived.

The email was sent.

I agree that 57 wasn't good natured. Then again SP was called a fucktard in post #49. So, we will have to disagree on this point.

He sent it end of argument. Just because it wasn't delivered doesn't magically excuse the intent.

We will just have to disagree on this point.

*edit*

With all my posts how the hell did I miss that thread?
    Yeah, but when he found out it was bounced, he was happy as he'd changed his mind about sending it.
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 12 LastLast