223779 Bullies, 3641 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

1. --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

MMA Goes... Cuddly? The Ultimate Lover Bear - Just in time for Valentine's Day

Is Valentine's Day running out of ideas or just hopping on the bandwagon? I find this sad, but at the same time, I would be impressed if my girl gave this to me.

Tapping into the popularity of ultimate fighting and the broad fan base of the extreme sport, The Vermont Teddy Bear Company has created a brand new Bear for Valentine's Day that's guaranteed to help guys with hearts like warriors win over their Valentine. Their new Ultimate Lover Bear makes its debut just in time for the Valentine's Day 2009 season, providing romantic guys and lovers of mixed martial arts with a fun and creative way to say to their Valentine's, "You're a knockout and you're the only one who can knock me into submission."

Irene Steiner, The Vermont Teddy Bear Company's vice president of marketing, says the idea to create a Bear representative of the sport was two-fold. "Ultimate fighting has become extremely popular in recent years, and we thought creating an 'Ultimate Lover' would be a fun idea for Valentine's Day," she says. "In addition, the Bear is another way to show our support for the two ultimate fighters we sponsor -- Matt Grice and Josh Neer." Grice and Neer are both fighting in the UFC(R) Fight Night scheduled for February 7th at the Florida Sun Dome in Tampa.

The Ultimate Lover Bear wears black shorts that say "You're a knockout" and a pair of black fighting gloves with red hearts. And just like all Vermont Teddy Bears, the Ultimate Lover is handmade in the USA in Shelburne, Vermont, and is unconditionally guaranteed for life. "So a Bear hug from the Ultimate Lover will last forever," adds Steiner. "Unlike a 'bear hug' played out in the octagon, which we're thinking most want over fairly quickly."

The Company is optimistic that this fun new Bear will keep guys who may be grappling with what to get their Valentine's Day from striking out on February 14th.
    Attached Images  

I feel like you eyeballin' me, dawg!

Posted On:
    2/04/2009 10:39am

supporting member
     Style: Judo, JJJ, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    They are hopping and the bandwagon, and I think it is a smart idea to tap into that market, considering how large it has become.

You have to work the look.

Posted On:
    2/04/2009 11:06am

supporting member
     Style: Judo, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Call one of our Bear Councillors? What the **** is a Bear Councillor? Are these inanimate bears traumatized is some way?

Also when they say it comes with free gourmet chocolate, do they really mean free or just included in the price?

Posted On:
    2/04/2009 11:09am

supporting member
     Style: Taijiquan/Shuai-Chiao/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Damn the Vermont Teddy Bear website. I tried to customize the bear (amethyst fur!) and save the image to my desktop to be my new icon but it wouldn't let me. (And I'm too stupid to figure out another way to get the image without a simple right-click.)

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    2/04/2009 11:13am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    do they throw in a Samuel Browning bear for all the knuckleheads that buy this for their woman, so they don't have to hire legal counsel for the inevitable serving of the divorce papers?

You have to work the look.

Posted On:
    2/04/2009 11:15am

supporting member
     Style: Judo, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    em, you on windoze? Hit prt-scr, open up paint brush hit ctrl-v and cut out the bit you want.

Posted On:
    2/04/2009 11:16am

supporting member
     Style: Taijiquan/Shuai-Chiao/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mac, but I'll try a screencap, thanks!

Update: Thaaaaaank yoooooou! (It's only 8AM here, I try to avoid thinking until at least 11.)
    Last edited by Rivington; 2/04/2009 11:18am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/08/2009 9:40am

Style: Internet Warrior, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    umm... this has lawsuit written all over it.

i want one though.

United States Marine.

Posted On:
    2/09/2009 12:07am

Join us... or die
     Style: MCMAP, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I got one of these last year for the girl i was dating at the time. Speedy delivery, good customer service.

I'd buy there again, and will, next time i need an overly priced teddy bear to say i'm sorry for nailing your best friend.

PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58

Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce
    3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

Quote Originally Posted by sochin101 View Post
    I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
    That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOldGuy View Post
    I agree with moosey

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/09/2009 3:31pm

Style: Hybrid Martial Arts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    When the grappling-challenged make jokes about how gay Jujitsu looks i always remained quiet because i knew that MMA is not gay.

For the first time in my life i am in doubt.