Our Sponsors:

Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    2/01/2009 10:07pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Pre-Wokout: IDS BetaNox

I've tried NO Explode and all kinds of nitric oxide pre-workout boosters, and nothing compares to BetaNox with Beta Alanine. It is by far the best pre-workout boost I've ever experienced. The only downsides are a tingling or itching in the skin and having so much energy it is hard to leave the gym, so I overtrain. It is awesome, and for the price it is way better than NO Explode.

You know how in "Talledega Nights" that kid is like, "I'm hopped up on Mountian Dew!"

It's like that.

Posted On:
    2/29/2012 7:32am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Does any supplement contain steroids or not? Please reply.....

Posted On:
    2/29/2012 7:54am

Style: bjj/judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by standford View Post
    Does any supplement contain steroids or not? Please reply.....
    First of all, you're asking someone to reply to a post they made over two years ago, and haven't been on the site since.

Second of all, there is no over the counter supplement that would have steroids. You could get them via prescription by your doctor, but no self respecting doctor would do such a thing. I think that it is not against the law to order steroids from the US or something without a prescription, but you sound like you're about 7 and probably don't have that kind of cash anyway.

Posted On:
    2/29/2012 8:43am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by soldiermedic25 View Post
    First of all, you're asking someone to reply to a post they made over two years ago, and haven't been on the site since.

Second of all, there is no over the counter supplement that would have steroids. You could get them via prescription by your doctor, but no self respecting doctor would do such a thing. I think that it is not against the law to order steroids from the US or something without a prescription, but you sound like you're about 7 and probably don't have that kind of cash anyway.

thanks for giving information...........