Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    9/11/2009 9:13pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Sensei Andy " The Thing " Pidgeon

It seems that Florida, believe or not, with all professionals and great black belts in the area is hosting Fake Black Belts left and right. Palm Beach County is full of it.

This guy Andy started training in 2005, and is 44 years old. He was at his last place as of march of this year a purple belt(that romors have that the guy from Gracie barra gave him as a favor to teach the kids). And now, he's teaching at a place as a black belt. I asked the guy he last trained with and he said he never promoted him, as matter of fact he was always helped him with the kids class. But after told he wasn't gonna get his brown belt from teaching kids but from training he left the school.
    here's the school info:

http://www.ultimatemma.org/
    and schools myspace:
    http://www.myspace.com/455657770

He's been teaching litle kids and adults. This is a crime!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/12/2009 9:35am

Style: Karate-knockdown, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sensei Andy " The Thing " Pidgeon
    Sensei Andy Pidgeon is a 25 year veteran in martial arts. He began his Judo training in Boston and went on to receive a Black Belt in Judo and won the Judo National Championships in 1985 and 1986. Training with some of he best MMA Champions in the world for the last ten years Sensei Andy also received a Black Belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and added years of Muay Thai Kickboxing Training and Coaching which has resulted to countles NAGA National Championships at the Advanced level.

The NAGA item should be easy enough to verify. Have you sent them an e-mail asking him to verify his instructors? The Judo items should be easily verified as well.

Posted On:
    9/12/2009 10:15am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wald Bloise from Team Nogueira WPB was the last guy he trained under. The guy has one of the greatest reputations in Palm Beach County, and sound really unaware of his former student's credentials. He also added, Andy's saying that he learned from Nogueira and Anderson, when he really only saw them less than few times. The guy is a joke. Worse yet, the owner of the gym knows he's not a black belt, Wald said he personally talk to the guy name Mike on the phone.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    9/12/2009 10:36am

supporting member
     Style: running scared

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by searcher66071 View Post
    The Judo items should be easily verified as well.
    I did some research. I also sent an email to get some clarification on the BJJ BB and the judo matches.

Andy Pidgeon- Current Age 44
    Age in 1985 and 1986 20 and 21

He should have been at the Senior levels, but his name is missing

USA Judo Nationals list Seniors
    http://www.usjudo.org/results.asp?id...enior&Sex=Male

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/12/2009 11:38am

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "added years of Muay Thai Kickboxing Training and Coaching which has resulted to countles NAGA National Championships at the Advanced level."

I'm not even going to bother asking how a STRIKING background helps you at all whatsoever in a GRAPPLING tournament. I guess I should compete as an intermediate level grappler because I strictly study striking....

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/12/2009 9:50pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Should we invite him into the thread yet or wait? My BS senses are tingling all over.

I want to here this guy try to weasel out of this crap.

But that could be dinner.

Stillness is death

Posted On:
    9/13/2009 12:13am

Business Class Supporting Member
     NY Combat Sambo Style: combat sambo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A search of the NAGA website lists two Pidgeons...Billy and Luke. No Andy.
    One of the best Bullshido investigations ever written: http://www.bullshido.org/David_Kujawski_Investigation

"disgruntled ex student who couldn't hack training with Dave and his material and opted out (could be called pussied out) of training to go to Sambo" - Mor Sao

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/13/2009 9:55am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dear Sirs,

I came across your website and I became interested in your school and I had some questions. I was wondering who Mr. Hindmon's Judo instructor was as it in not on the site? Is this where he attained his judo black belt?

I was also wondering who Mr. Pidgeon trained with in Judo, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, and Muay Thai? Is this where he received his black belts in those styles? And your site says that you have used the Muay Thai and Jiu Jitsu to gain many championships in NAGA? What is NAGA? Is it like the UFC or something?

Also, do you have any pictures of your facility? Sorry if this is a bunch of questions, I am a personal trainer that has an interest in learning more ways of training and you guys seem to have a bunch to offer.

Respectfully,
    (Name withdrawn).

I contacted them with the above. Does it look correct?

Posted On:
    9/13/2009 2:58pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Great! I'm curious to hear their answers.

Stillness is death

Posted On:
    9/13/2009 3:20pm

Business Class Supporting Member
     NY Combat Sambo Style: combat sambo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by searcher66071 View Post
    I contacted them with the above. Does it look correct?
    Do you seriously not know what NAGA is?

Even so, I just had posted that there is no record of him in the NAGA database.

Go to www.nagafighter.com

The e-mail was fine. I just am curious if you were "playing dumb" or not about NAGA.
    One of the best Bullshido investigations ever written: http://www.bullshido.org/David_Kujawski_Investigation

"disgruntled ex student who couldn't hack training with Dave and his material and opted out (could be called pussied out) of training to go to Sambo" - Mor Sao
Page 1 of 13 1 234511 ... LastLast