Thread: How do I get rid of my man boobs
2/05/2009 10:09pm, #21
lol. does that need a spoiler tag? I'm not sure!
2/05/2009 11:56pm, #22
2/06/2009 12:11am, #23Originally Posted by Frank White
2/06/2009 12:30am, #24Originally Posted by hoodedmonk
2/06/2009 8:13am, #25
Originally Posted by hoodedmonk" The reason elite level MMAists don't fight with aikido is the same reason elite level swimmers don't swim with their lips." - Virus
- Join Date
- Dec 2005
" I shocked him with my skills on the ice becuase Wing Chun is great for hockey fighting." - 'Sifu' Milt Wallace
"Besides, as you might already know (from Virus, for example) - there's only 1 wing chun and it sucks big time" - Tonuzaba
"Even when I'm promising mayhem and butt-chicanery, I'm generally posting with a smile on my face." - Sochin101
"That said, if he blocked my hip on a drop nage, I would extend my leg into a drop tai Otoshi and slam him so hard his parents would die." - MTripp
2/06/2009 10:33am, #26Originally Posted by Asriel
2/08/2009 1:20pm, #27
dear god that was awful.
OP: why do you want to lose them? They are likely the only boobs you're going to see/touch for a very long time!
I jest, just work out more.
PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce
2/08/2009 6:50pm, #28
OP: i wouldn't worry about it to much. when i was 13 i had some smaller man boobs. by the time i was 15, only i could notice them. and when i was 17 i had a pretty decent set of pec muscles.
just keep working out, don't eat to much junk food, and they'll go away. talk to your doctor if you want, but it's probably just puberty making your body a little nutty and you're producing more estrogen than you normally would.
you'll be fine, double swearsies.
2/08/2009 7:36pm, #29
Hell with all that working out! just pierce them.
2/08/2009 10:01pm, #30
- Join Date
- Apr 2008
- USA-formerly NE, currently Midwest
1. Exercise (I second wrestling).
2. Improve your diet (lot's of threads hear about that).
3. Lifting to help with the sports. Generally, putting muscle under the boobs just gives you huge pecs with soft, squishy manboob peaks, but if you are exercising, you will be burning the peaks. Also, I think (maybe somebody will second me on this) that inclined and wide-grip bench or pushups (with feet on the stairs) will build the muscle in the upper and outer parts of the pecs, so the muscle increase might not push the manboobs straight out but help flatten them instead. Don't quote me on that crap. It's just a theory.
4. It really might go away with age and increased testosterone. But it wouldn't hurt to do the above to be sure.