Posted On:
    1/25/2009 7:04pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: assortment of styles

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

konigun from an insider's view

Many talk about this dojo.
    People in the "ryu" claim that Master Dallas is a bonified grandmaster and has changed their lives through his teachings and guidance. That he is a positive force in their lives. On the other spectrum, you have people that claim he's a fraud and the leader of a cult. However, I know Bryce Dallas and have received training from him. The following is a full account of what I both witnessed and experienced from my investigation that I conducted undercover as an aspiring martial artist.
    I, like many of you, heard a great deal about this 400 pound, 6'3 "ninja" in my hometown of Baxter, Tennessee and had to see it for myself.
    I thought it'd be best to go in incognito and observe.

My first meating with this legendary master of a secrect "sect" of christian ninja i was amazed at the shear mass of this master and my first instict was to laugh but i helt it in. one of the things that i want to point out is that i am on this quest to see what this class might be able to teach me and what benefit that this school would give me as a person looking for martial arts trainning his first question was a legitamite one what do you plan to do with this knowlege so i gave a ready answer of to improve myself he readly accepted this and told me that the class which was to be held in a compond at the back of this house which him and his elite members where staying at the first thing that i noticed was that dallas was living with a his former students turned masters this i found to be a little bizarre but have to each his own. the next class day me and my undercover friend showed up to the compond early and found on of his instructors teaching a new student some basic stance and moves before class me and my partner watched as the instructor gave the reason behide the angle of the blockes and punch's and how it was a matter of math from my own expience in other forms it seamed like a poor copy of basic form in kung fu and the instuctor was explanning it to the student as it was the most sacred of there art i looked at this as a over extension on alot of points but he keep making claims that anyone with a little knowlege of fighting would know to be false then comes the portion of the class for the kicking practice he showed us a straight forward kick on a wieghted stand platform and had one of the other students hold the backside of it so that the shock of his blows would be absorbed being the ass that i am i wanted to see how powerfull a masters kick would be so i took first turn i the kick mount to brace it when the blow was landed he moved only the post about two inches back and no skid back the other student blow was about the same and my trainning partners blow slid the platform back close to a foot with the instuctor bracing oppsite the platform a sold blow the insturctor exclamed and my blow was about equal then the students where asked to repeat the exrecise until they had 50 kickes with both legs my partner and i thought this to be a good opertunity to let out some of our power and strated to let loose with the power blowes on the platform in my experance a 180 pound man should not have any trouble holding back the shock wave of a blow on that kind of platform but he keep getting moved back till he was up against the wall and i had to repositon back in the middle same went for my partner and the insturctor seammed winded
    after about 20 strikes and about 40 minutes into the class he was flat out of breath not very conditioned for a master and was not very quick at reflex trainning the new students was able to hit him several times in this exercise at any level a rank level shinobi should not be able to strike a master 3 times in any case i have alot more i like to say but i am bored and tired of this in my opinion if you want to think he is a fake you are not alone and most correct he has no talent other then being a great con artist lesson to those that beleave in him a ninja that has grow weak and frail usaully die on the field of battle

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/25/2009 10:50pm

Style: Muay Thai, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Fucking public schools

Did they just stop teaching english or what?
    PUNCTUATION
    PARAGRAPHS
    SENTENCES
    Did you proofread that? It's really hard to follow, but the insight is welcome. So if you would be so kind, please edit that **** so others can enjoy your silly experience.
    Also I was having already hard time picturing the kicking drill you guys were doing. Platform?

GIJoe6186 like boys, mainly his brother

Posted On:
    1/25/2009 11:52pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    WTF I actually read all that ****, I still am not sure what you wrote, or if you are aware that the majority of this site is in ENLISH!!!

Posted On:
    1/26/2009 12:11am

Style: Bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ya'll jus dont recanize good anglish win ya see it! He sed aint no such thang as ninjers!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/26/2009 12:42am

Style: Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    MY EYES.......MY EYES.....

Posted On:
    1/26/2009 2:08am

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Okay, lets be kind. Please use paragraphs your next post. Every 5-6 sentences, and

Separated by a space.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/05/2009 5:06pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thread's original post, roughly translated:

Many talk about Bryce Dallas' dojo. People in the "ryu" claim that Master Dallas is a bona fide grandmaster and has changed their lives through his teachings and guidance. They claim that he is a positive force in their lives. On the other hand, some people claim that he's a fraud and the leader of a cult. I know Bryce Dallas and have received training from him. The following is a full account of what I witnessed and experienced during my investigation.

I had heard a great deal about this 400 pound, 6'3 "ninja" in my hometown of Baxter, Tennessee and had to see him for myself. I thought it'd be best to go incognito and observe. At my first meeting with this legendary master of a secret "sect" of christian ninjutsu I was amazed by his sheer mass. My first instinct was to laugh but I held it in. His first question was a legitimate one: "what do you plan to do with this knowledge?" I answered, "improve myself." He accepted this and told me that classes would be be held in a compound at the back of the house where he and his ryu's elite members lived. I found it bizarre that Dallas was living with his former-students-turned-masters, but to each his own.

The next class day I and my friend showed up to the compound early and found one of his instructors teaching a new student some basic stances and moves before class. We watched as the instructor gave the reasoning behind the angle of the blocks and punches, describing it as a matter of math. From my own experience in other forms what he was teaching seemed like a poor copy of a basic kung fu form, but the instructor was describing it to the student as if it was the most sacred knowledge of the art. I looked at this as an overstatement on many points. He also kept making claims that anyone with a little knowledge of fighting would know to be false.

Then came the portion of the class devoted to kicking practice. The instructor showed us a straight forward kick on a weighted stand platform and had one of the other students hold the back of it so that the shock of his blows would be absorbed. Being the ass that I am I wanted to see how powerful a master's kick would be so I took the first turn at bracing the stand. When the blow landed he moved the stand's post about two inches and I was not forced to skid back. The blow delivered by one of the students was about the same. My training partner's blow slid the platform back close to a foot with the instructor bracing the platform. "A solid blow!" the instructor exclaimed. My blow was about equal to my partner's. The students were asked to repeat the exercise until we had performed 50 kicks with each leg.

My partner and I thought that this was a good opportunity to reveal some of our power, so we really cut loose on the platform. Based on my experience a 180 pound man should not have any trouble holding back the shock wave of a blow on that kind of platform, but the instructor kept getting moved back until he was up against the wall and had to reposition the stand. The same thing happened during my partner's kicks.

The instructor seemed winded after about 20 strikes and by 40 minutes into the class he was flat out of breath, which is not very good conditioning for a master. He was also not very quick at reflex training. The new students were able to hit him several times in this exercise. A rank level shinobi [<---unable to parse this] should not be able to strike a master 3 times.

I have a lot more I'd like to say but I am bored and tired of this. In my opinion if you think he is a fake you are not alone and are correct. He has no talent other then being a great con artist. Here is a lesson to those who believe in him: a ninja who has grown weak and frail will usually die on the field of battle.

Posted On:
    2/05/2009 5:54pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lennyfa
    Thread's original post, roughly translated:

Many talk about Bryce Dallas' dojo. People in the "ryu" claim that Master Dallas is a bona fide grandmaster and has changed their lives through his teachings and guidance. They claim that he is a positive force in their lives. On the other hand, some people claim that he's a fraud and the leader of a cult. I know Bryce Dallas and have received training from him. The following is a full account of what I witnessed and experienced during my investigation.

I had heard a great deal about this 400 pound, 6'3 "ninja" in my hometown of Baxter, Tennessee and had to see him for myself. I thought it'd be best to go incognito and observe. At my first meeting with this legendary master of a secret "sect" of christian ninjutsu I was amazed by his sheer mass. My first instinct was to laugh but I held it in. His first question was a legitimate one: "what do you plan to do with this knowledge?" I answered, "improve myself." He accepted this and told me that classes would be be held in a compound at the back of the house where he and his ryu's elite members lived. I found it bizarre that Dallas was living with his former-students-turned-masters, but to each his own.

The next class day I and my friend showed up to the compound early and found one of his instructors teaching a new student some basic stances and moves before class. We watched as the instructor gave the reasoning behind the angle of the blocks and punches, describing it as a matter of math. From my own experience in other forms what he was teaching seemed like a poor copy of a basic kung fu form, but the instructor was describing it to the student as if it was the most sacred knowledge of the art. I looked at this as an overstatement on many points. He also kept making claims that anyone with a little knowledge of fighting would know to be false.

Then came the portion of the class devoted to kicking practice. The instructor showed us a straight forward kick on a weighted stand platform and had one of the other students hold the back of it so that the shock of his blows would be absorbed. Being the ass that I am I wanted to see how powerful a master's kick would be so I took the first turn at bracing the stand. When the blow landed he moved the stand's post about two inches and I was not forced to skid back. The blow delivered by one of the students was about the same. My training partner's blow slid the platform back close to a foot with the instructor bracing the platform. "A solid blow!" the instructor exclaimed. My blow was about equal to my partner's. The students were asked to repeat the exercise until we had performed 50 kicks with each leg.

My partner and I thought that this was a good opportunity to reveal some of our power, so we really cut loose on the platform. Based on my experience a 180 pound man should not have any trouble holding back the shock wave of a blow on that kind of platform, but the instructor kept getting moved back until he was up against the wall and had to reposition the stand. The same thing happened during my partner's kicks.

The instructor seemed winded after about 20 strikes and by 40 minutes into the class he was flat out of breath, which is not very good conditioning for a master. He was also not very quick at reflex training. The new students were able to hit him several times in this exercise. A rank level shinobi [<---unable to parse this] should not be able to strike a master 3 times.

I have a lot more I'd like to say but I am bored and tired of this. In my opinion if you think he is a fake you are not alone and are correct. He has no talent other then being a great con artist. Here is a lesson to those who believe in him: a ninja who has grown weak and frail will usually die on the field of battle.
    Show off!

Certified Personal Trainer and Drinker of Coffee

Posted On:
    2/05/2009 6:01pm

supporting member
     Style: SAMBO/BJJ/Judo and others

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I still don't understand what the hell this weighted platform is supposed to be

Posted On:
    2/05/2009 6:17pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeFan
    I still don't understand what the hell this weighted platform is supposed to be
    It's Ninjerism! don't try and make sense out of it!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast