Our Sponsors:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    7/22/2012 6:07pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OMG! I am so sorry to hear this. I know he was having a few health issues just before I last trained with him but I am sorry to hear that he has passed. LAwrence was really one of the best Masters in the world. His knowledge was second to none and I only wished I could have had more time with him and learnt even more. I have many many stories about him and have seen (and felt!) his exceptional speed and power. Unbelievable!

My main regret is that he never got the chance to fully get his name out there and receive the recognition he deserved. He had a lot of projects in the pipeline and I wish he got his knowledge onto DVD and books like he told me he would.

RIP Master Lee

Posted On:
    7/22/2012 8:24pm

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Tav View Post
    OMG! I am so sorry to hear this. I know he was having a few health issues just before I last trained with him but I am sorry to hear that he has passed. LAwrence was really one of the best Masters in the world. His knowledge was second to none and I only wished I could have had more time with him and learnt even more. I have many many stories about him and have seen (and felt!) his exceptional speed and power. Unbelievable!

My main regret is that he never got the chance to fully get his name out there and receive the recognition he deserved. He had a lot of projects in the pipeline and I wish he got his knowledge onto DVD and books like he told me he would.

RIP Master Lee
    Son, you will learn a lot from this website, so please stick around.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123