Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/22/2009 7:25am

Style: Ju-Jitsu, Self-Defence

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Clearly the chip was an inadequate offering, or perhaps from an inferior establishment??

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/22/2009 8:23am

Style: Judo/JKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I once did utter something totally true but unnecessary, a dude bullied me for no reason blaming me that I cursed him . I told him very politely that I did not. Then I reminded him again that I really did not, this time a little harsher but still in control.

The situation seemed to be sorta de-escalated and all of a sudden I said loud clear "I did not, you son of a bitch"..

Then all broke loose and the ensuing fight was really severe and bloody, My t-shirt was totally torn etc. It all ended up in a police station. Thank God there was no file against me.

I taught the dude a small lesson though, but still it was costly and unnecessary.

United States Marine.

Posted On:
    1/22/2009 10:49am

Join us... or die
     Style: MCMAP, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by reindo
    The situation seemed to be sorta de-escalated and all of a sudden I said loud clear "I did not, you son of a bitch"..
    "I didn't call you a ****** you stupid queer"

Quote Originally Posted by sochin101
    I say bluff, but he also once famously beat the hell out of 3 guys for offering his dog a chip...
    Chips are serious business.

PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58

Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce
    3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

Quote Originally Posted by sochin101 View Post
    I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
    That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOldGuy View Post
    I agree with moosey

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/22/2009 11:17am

Style: hard work work

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Story about nothing (with a moral) - Sociocide

OP, check out SFGoon's explanation as to why I shouldn't feel like such an asshat after doing something very similar.

Graviora Manent

Posted On:
    1/22/2009 1:11pm

Join us... or die
     Style: No gym currently.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MJ Dougherty
    Clearly the chip was an inadequate offering, or perhaps from an inferior establishment??
    They were chips from a Chinese takeaway, one of the finest in town. However, Jake the dog had clearly rebutted their offer, and after all, no means no.
    Where there is only a choice between cowardice and violence, I would advise violence.

Gandhi

Posted On:
    1/22/2009 3:07pm

Style: chinese boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    there is a bar next to my job, and we share the parking lot. This can be a bad thing sometimes. A guy was throwing up in the parking lot, and my fellow employee mocks him. Three of his buddies come out, and the posturing begins. Four of them, and three of us. Words are being exchanged, but I'm kind of standing there bored (seen it a million times).

As I'm playing with a thread hanging from my shirt, I think maybe I should be saying something tough-guy-like. Like Dirty Harry maybe. Then one of their guys looks at me and says "Hey, don't I know you?" So I give him the crazy-eye, and say in a gravely voice, " I don't know anybody!"

Not only does that not really make any sense, but it came out like "I no-no anymarnee!". Everyone looks at me like, "what the **** was that!"as I look like a crackhead with my eyes all wide open. With everyone momentarily united in confusion, it somehow diffused the situation.

United States Marine.

Posted On:
    1/22/2009 3:12pm

Join us... or die
     Style: MCMAP, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank White
    there is a bar next to my job, and we share the parking lot. This can be a bad thing sometimes. A guy was throwing up in the parking lot, and my fellow employee mocks him. Three of his buddies come out, and the posturing begins. Four of them, and three of us. Words are being exchanged, but I'm kind of standing there bored (seen it a million times).

As I'm playing with a thread hanging from my shirt, I think maybe I should be saying something tough-guy-like. Like Dirty Harry maybe. Then one of their guys looks at me and says "Hey, don't I know you?" So I give him the crazy-eye, and say in a gravely voice, " I don't know anybody!"

Not only does that not really make any sense, but it came out like "I no-no anymarnee!". Everyone looks at me like, "what the **** was that!"as I look like a crackhead with my eyes all wide open. With everyone momentarily united in confusion, it somehow diffused the situation.

You failed almost as much as i would have in that situation.

"Don't i know you?"

"Tommy? From 3rd grade? Bro, i'm sorry about your birthday party, ok? I tried to make it, but my mom wouldn't let me"

PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58

Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce
    3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

Quote Originally Posted by sochin101 View Post
    I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
    That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOldGuy View Post
    I agree with moosey

is badder than you

Posted On:
    1/22/2009 3:22pm

Join us... or die
     Style: None

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by rocketsurgeon
    http://www.sociocide.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51775

OP, check out SFGoon's explanation as to why I shouldn't feel like such an asshat after doing something very similar.
    Zendetta has the correct.
    Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    Downstreet on the flip-flop, timepants.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234