1/21/2009 3:58am

Join us... or die
     Style: No gym currently.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields
    one massive paragraph of bollocks
    Sir, can I ask you a question?

When you gargle after you brush your teeth, do you gargle with jizz?

If so, is it A] your own B] a hobo's or C] a pet's?

Thanks for your time.
    Where there is only a choice between cowardice and violence, I would advise violence.

Gandhi

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/21/2009 4:00am

Style: Judo n00b

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    you forgot the D)all of the above option! How can you have a multiple choice question without 'all of the above' or a comedic option?

it's all vanity

Posted On:
    1/21/2009 6:13am

Join us... or die
     Style: Kano-Gracie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I will **** my pants and die if the OP trains any of the things in his style field.

Certified Personal Trainer and Drinker of Coffee

Posted On:
    1/21/2009 6:57am

supporting member
     Style: SAMBO/BJJ/Judo and others

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There's something about getting sodomized that appeals to me. So when I am confronted with going dick to dick to dick to dick to dick to dick to dick, I have to think, do I have the appropriate skills to handle all these ass loving hobos?

Maybe not, I think, as the first guy swings at my head, while another grabs my left arm. Maybe I should have run a little earlier, as the guy to my right swings his dick that bounces uselessly off my shoulder, allowing him to grope my pec (dude had fucking fingernails) before securing my right arm,

Maybe I shouldn't have asked that guy to stop playing peek a boo with his girlfriend, I think as I narrowly dodge a straight pelvic thrust from the guy in front of me. That fucking hurts, the realisation that a dude has just grabbed me by the back and has begun to search for my starfish with his submarine.

The guy who I told to stop playing peek a boo with his girl is standing laughing this forced laugh. I edge over to him, careful to avoid dicks to my face and head, a couple hit the back, glance of my cheek, miss by a hair, some land, but they are crap (or perhaps covered in crap, who can say). Before the cunts understand whats hit them, I've flowed out of the doggie style position while simultaneously twisting their legs into a standing double lotus pose # 12 (see page 175 of The Karma Sutra).

There is a crack of pelvic bone to my left and I glance to enjoy the smirk fade and the pain distort. The guy on the right is bigger and has moved out of the lotus pose, he throws a prostate punishing special attack but a solid surprising closing of the gap and a dick to the nose and his face turns to putty. The guy who was laughing looks shocked, I'm still copping cocks to the back and now near my ear, but I grab the comedian around the neck and bring two knees to his temple, sprawling him on the ground (where I can rape him). Maybe I do have the skills, I think, facing the remaining three cock hungry hobos

Do I have the skills or am I just super gay for homeless man salami?

--------------------

I edited his post to reflect what truly transpired that night. Upon re-reading it I feel a strong desire to take a shower.

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    1/21/2009 7:01am

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields
    There's something about going toe to toe that appeals to me. So when I am confronted with going toe to toe to toe to toe to toe to toe to toe, I have to think, do I have the appropriate skills to beat six people. Maybe not, I think, as the first guy swings at my head, while another grabs my left arm. Maybe I should have run a little earlier, as the guy to my right swings a hook that bounces uselessly off my shoulder, allowing him to grope my pec (dude had fucking fingernails) before securing my right arm, Maybe I shouldn't have asked that guy to stop hitting his girlfriend, I think as I narrowly dodge a straight jab from the guy in front of me. That fucking hurts, the realisation that a dude has just kneed me in the back and has begun punching my kidneys. The guy who I told to stop hitting his girl is standing laughing this forced laugh. I edge over to him, careful to avoid punches to my face and head, a couple hit the back, glance of my cheek, miss by a hair, some land, but they are crap. Before the cunts understand whats hit them, I've flowed out of the two arm grips while simultaneously twisting their arms into a standing arm bar. There is a crack of bone to my left and I glance to enjoy the smirk fade and the pain distort. The guy on the right is bigger and has moved out of the arm bar, he throws a haymaker but a solid surprising closing of the gap and an elbow to the nose and his face turns to putty. The guy who was laughing looks shocked, I'm still copping punches to the back and now near my ear, but I grab the comedian around the neck and bring two knees to his temple, sprawling him on the ground. Maybe I do have the skills, I think, facing the remaining three.
    Do I have the skills or am I full of bullshido?
    Use fucking paragraphs bitch!!!

Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Graviora Manent

Posted On:
    1/21/2009 7:20am

Join us... or die
     Style: No gym currently.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeFan

I edited his post to reflect what truly transpired that night. Upon re-reading it I feel a strong desire to take a shower in man fat
    oh, you bad boy
    Where there is only a choice between cowardice and violence, I would advise violence.

Gandhi

Posted On:
    1/21/2009 7:38am

Style: Gym drifter

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There is somthing about the OP that makes me puke.

I'd like to leave this world like I came into it: Screaming, naked & covered in someone else's blood

Posted On:
    1/21/2009 7:51am

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai (BJJ hiatus)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I couldn't be bothered to read it all, what's going?
    " The reason elite level MMAists don't fight with aikido is the same reason elite level swimmers don't swim with their lips." - Virus

" I shocked him with my skills on the ice becuase Wing Chun is great for hockey fighting." - 'Sifu' Milt Wallace

"Besides, as you might already know (from Virus, for example) - there's only 1 wing chun and it sucks big time" - Tonuzaba

"Even when I'm promising mayhem and butt-chicanery, I'm generally posting with a smile on my face." - Sochin101

"That said, if he blocked my hip on a drop nage, I would extend my leg into a drop tai Otoshi and slam him so hard his parents would die." - MTripp

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/21/2009 8:33am

Style: 空手 / &#2147

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Someone is failing at literary masturbation, that's all.

Dort, wo man Bücher verbrennt, verbrennt man auch am Ende Menschen.
    - Heinrich Heine

If it were only so
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast