Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    1/21/2009 12:23am

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

True or False: Budo or Bullshido

There's something about going toe to toe that appeals to me. So when I am confronted with going toe to toe to toe to toe to toe to toe to toe, I have to think, do I have the appropriate skills to beat six people. Maybe not, I think, as the first guy swings at my head, while another grabs my left arm. Maybe I should have run a little earlier, as the guy to my right swings a hook that bounces uselessly off my shoulder, allowing him to grope my pec (dude had fucking fingernails) before securing my right arm, Maybe I shouldn't have asked that guy to stop hitting his girlfriend, I think as I narrowly dodge a straight jab from the guy in front of me. That fucking hurts, the realisation that a dude has just kneed me in the back and has begun punching my kidneys. The guy who I told to stop hitting his girl is standing laughing this forced laugh. I edge over to him, careful to avoid punches to my face and head, a couple hit the back, glance of my cheek, miss by a hair, some land, but they are crap. Before the cunts understand whats hit them, I've flowed out of the two arm grips while simultaneously twisting their arms into a standing arm bar. There is a crack of bone to my left and I glance to enjoy the smirk fade and the pain distort. The guy on the right is bigger and has moved out of the arm bar, he throws a haymaker but a solid surprising closing of the gap and an elbow to the nose and his face turns to putty. The guy who was laughing looks shocked, I'm still copping punches to the back and now near my ear, but I grab the comedian around the neck and bring two knees to his temple, sprawling him on the ground. Maybe I do have the skills, I think, facing the remaining three.
    Do I have the skills or am I full of bullshido?
  2. BJJbot

Posted On:
    1/21/2009 12:24am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Welcome to Bullshido, the best Martial Arts forum on the entire Internet, battlefields. Seriously, you won't regret your choice to join us. We're a great bunch of folks, except for Hannibal. And Sirc. And TaiGip. And MMA Kid. And... well, you get the point.

I Ducked Out on a Gong Sau

Posted On:
    1/21/2009 12:41am

Style: Gentleman Adventurer

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What the hell are you saying?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/21/2009 12:41am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'll say bullshido. I can smell it on your type face.

Posted On:
    1/21/2009 12:46am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This reeks of fanfiction.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/21/2009 12:47am

Style: JKD, BJJ, FMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    YMAS, YMAS...
    perhaps my prayers will be answered.

EDIT: or Duffshido.

Posted On:
    1/21/2009 1:02am

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'll be putting more of these in, using the same "type face", if by that you mean literary structure or prose.

Posted On:
    1/21/2009 2:14am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Please do not call this literature.

Administrator

Posted On:
    1/21/2009 2:18am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields
    I'll be putting more of these in, using the same "type face", if by that you mean literary structure or prose.
    Really?

Prose?

Literary Structure? Hmmmmm.

Take the gloves off and grammatically beat on each other and dead horses such as Style vs. Style, Chi, Ashida Kim, George Dillman, and related, retarded discussions. Lightly moderated, for blatantly obvious idiocy and NSFW or illegal content.
    Guess what that means...........

YYYYEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/21/2009 2:44am

Style: Out of Practice

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields
    There's something about going toe to toe that appeals to me but when I am confronted with going toe to toe to toe to toe to toe to toe to toe I have to think, "do I have the appropriate skills to beat six people?"

'
    Maybe not.' I think, as the first guy swings at my head, another one grabing my left arm.

'Maybe I should have run a little earlier.' as the guy to my right swings a hook that bounces uselessly off my shoulder, (groping my pec; dude had fucking fingernails) before securing my right arm.

'
    Maybe I shouldn't have asked that guy to stop hitting his girlfriend.' I think as I narrowly dodge a straight jab from the guy in front of me. That fucking hurts, the realisation that a dude has just kneed me in the back and has begun punching my kidneys. The guy who I told to stop hitting his girl is standing laughing this forced laugh. Edging over to him, being careful to avoid punches to my face and head, a couple hiting my back, glancing off my cheek; some land, but they are crap.

Before the cunts understand whats hit them, I've flowed out of the two arm grips while simultaneously twisting their arms into a standing arm bar. There is a crack of bone to my left and I glance to enjoy the smirk fade, his face distorting in pain. The guy on the right is bigger and has moved out of the arm bar, he throws a haymaker but a solid surprising closing of the gap and an elbow to the nose turns his face to putty.

The guy who was laughing looks shocked, I'm still copping punches to the back and now near my ear, but I grab the comedian around the neck and bring two knees to his temple, sprawling him on the ground. 'Maybe I do have the skills.' I think, facing the remaining three.

Do I have the skills or am I full of bullshido?
    I had nothing better to do, so I took the liberty of breaking this into paragraphs. I also made other minor edits for the sake of readability [marked these in bold for your benefit.]

In the future, please refrain from posting (particularly in english) because rape isn't funny and we don't care about your delusional fantasies.
Page 1 of 7 1 2345 ... LastLast