Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/07/2009 2:58am

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Your diet looks fine. You probably need to go get some bloodwork and a check up done to make sure you don't have some underlying problem that's causing the fatigue. Particularly if you've used steroids in the past you could be having some liver issues which could cause the fatigue problems. Your diet as above is fairly high protein which could be exacerbating it. We had a patient on our floor a few years back with this same type of thing from past steroid use. Doing more steroids before getting checked out could make whatever is going on worse.

Make sure you're getting enough sleep as well if you're training a lot but most importantly see a doc and get checked out.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/07/2009 5:36am

Style: Wing Tsun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Taking roids and feeling winded because you don't have good endurance?

Well this is the equivalent of steroids for endurance athletes:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erythropoietin

How do elenchus?

Posted On:
    3/07/2009 6:50am

Style: gah, transition again

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Are you sure you don't have glandular fever or something? Last time I checked sprinters and marathon runners both use roids to good effect. That doesn't mean you need to juice just to get your puff or strength or explosivity up; I doubt your body has hit its natural limit in any attribute just yet.
    Lord Krishna said: I am terrible time the destroyer of all beings in all worlds, engaged to destroy all beings in this world; Of those heroic soldiers presently situated in the opposing army, even without you none will be spared.
    Bhagavad Gita 11:32

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    3/07/2009 8:34am

supporting member
     Style: stick,Taiji, mountainbike

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I would agree with the go to a doctor recommendation. There is no telling what those roids have done to your internal organs. Also, if you were injecting then you could have used a bad needle and now have hepatitis. Your kidneys or liver could be having problems from all the toxins in your body.

There is no telling without going to a doctor and getting lab work done. Do that first...And I would do it quickly before you screw up your body more.

And I saw one contradictory statement in your post their. You said you have never done drugs...I hate to tell you but illegal steroids are drugs.

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    3/07/2009 10:02am

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Using steroids does not necessarily/inevitably lead to a lack of cardio/anaerobic capacity.

You train for the things you want: you want size, you train for size. You train for strength, you train for strength. You train for sports-specific cardio/anaerobic conditioning, you train for sports-specific cardio/anaerobic conditioning.[*]

This is independent of whether you use steroids or not. They are just a facilitator to achieve your goals by letting you train more often and helping you heal faster.

* These are not necessarily mutually exclusive mind you.
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    3/07/2009 10:04am

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by KILLEDNACTION View Post
    Havent the slightest clue as to your declining energy levels but I can reccomend, if your not already doing so, that you eat a healthy diet. What works for me may not work for you but you can give it a shot. I usually eat meals that consist of green vegetables, fruit, and fish or chicken. I try to eat anywhere between 5-6 small meals throughout the day to ensure that I have a constant surplus of energy. Stay away from sugars such as soda, energy drinks, or anything else that can spike your glucose levels and cause you to crash energy wise. I try to drink atleast a gallon or more of water a day so that i can stay properly hydrated. Your body will typically run the way you treat it. Eat nothing but candy, soda, etc, and you can expect that your body will not perform at its best. Proper fuel and rest are needed so that you can run efficiently. If you have already tried this and you still have declining energy, the best i recommend is that you see your Dr. again and go from there.
    Use fucking paragraphs. This is explained, demanded in the rules of posting for the PT forums. Next post I see like this I'll yank it to trollshido, even if it is a quality post.
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123