Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    1/19/2009 6:37am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by superman36369
    I appreciate it , I used to juice quit often. Just for diffrent reasons. I'm just gonna do moderatre doses for 6-8 weeks and get off the ****.
    Hmm? That could be your problem right there

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/19/2009 3:53pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ and Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What me juicing often? Yeah I suppose it could be , but I haven't done a cycle in over two years. This energy loss has just been the past 2 weeks to a month. It seems to be getting worse too

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/19/2009 10:02pm

Style: Wrestling, MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    At 155 lbs you have no business doing steroids no matter what your goals are. Especially if you are suffering energy loss, solve that problem first.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/19/2009 10:49pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    not at 155 anymore I've went back up to 170 ........ I see your point though, but I gained the weight back thinking it might had been related to the energy loss

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/21/2009 8:42pm

Style: BJJ, JKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Steroids = Mark Coleman 1 min 30 seconds into round 1 with Shogun

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    1/21/2009 8:54pm

supporting member
     Style: stick,Taiji, mountainbike

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Aren't you the same one that wanted to be a Navy SEAL?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/21/2009 9:22pm

Style: Jerry-Bashing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ...and who just broke his foot?

(My favorite 'roid forum: http://ehealthforum.com/health/forum191.html)

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/21/2009 9:28pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm gonna go ahead and call bullshit on the healthy diet claim. Just a hunch but I have doubts about whether or not you're really eating right. Post up a typical day of meals that you have and I'll take that back.

Your energy level is probably because you're trying to train hard while not eating right, probably not sleeping enough, drinking and doing drugs of choice too hard while cutting weight for no apparent reason since you're not planning on fighting anytime soon. Just a guess. And no, steroids won't really help with any of that.

Just on a side note you do realize that if you're cutting to 155 you only do that before the competition, right? It shouldn't be killing you to get down unless you're right at fight/competition time. Don't be the guy in the sauna suit at my gym who's doing it to lose weight... not for any particular reason, just because he has no clue.

GIJoe6186 like boys, mainly his brother

Posted On:
    1/27/2009 2:41am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If all of a sudden you feel winded and tired, steroids are not the answer. The answer is to find out why you are tired and exhausted. Fix it and get back to normal.
    Diet, sleep patterns, training schedule, stress, menatl health, etc.

Hint: the problem is not due to a lack of steroids in your diet lol.

If you fix that problem first, then you still decide you want to do steroids (which I would not do) you will get the full benefit of them.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/02/2009 11:56pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Judobum View Post
    I'm gonna go ahead and call bullshit on the healthy diet claim. Just a hunch but I have doubts about whether or not you're really eating right. Post up a typical day of meals that you have and I'll take that back.

Your energy level is probably because you're trying to train hard while not eating right, probably not sleeping enough, drinking and doing drugs of choice too hard while cutting weight for no apparent reason since you're not planning on fighting anytime soon. Just a guess. And no, steroids won't really help with any of that.

Just on a side note you do realize that if you're cutting to 155 you only do that before the competition, right? It shouldn't be killing you to get down unless you're right at fight/competition time. Don't be the guy in the sauna suit at my gym who's doing it to lose weight... not for any particular reason, just because he has no clue.
    On a typical day this is about how I eat......

wake up around 6
    I have a fruit smootie with a meal replacment packet ( muscle milk ) all I can really handle upon first waking up.

after I get good and awake around 7 I have a small breakfast usually 2 packets of oatmeal 3 eggs and 4 slices of turkey bacon.

around 10 I eat 2 tuna salad sandwiches

around 1 i usually have something like chicken faitas (bad spelling I know) with i weigh the chicken to 8 oz. and grill it and include jasmine rice corn and bell peppers or if im in a real hurry i'll have a club sandwich from subway or a chicken salad

around 3 I like to usually go get a eel and cream cheese sushi roll

pre workout around 6 ( before I broke my foot )
    i have a half serving of a GNC wheybolic protein shake and an orange or apple
    during my workout I mix carb fuel with my water
    post work out I have a full serving of a wheybolic shake

at 9 I usually eat dinner I alternate between a 12 oz sirloin and an 8 oz piece of chicken day to day I like to have collards , cream corn , and a sweet potato but not limited o those sides

go to bed around 12 or 1 and drink a casein protein shake before bed

I also love oranges so I will snack on them through out the day.

I also supplement with creatine , glutamine , ZMA , fish oil and a multi vitamin.

I usually only drink water through the day , and pineapple or grape juice with meals. If I go out to eat for dinner I will have no more than 2 glasses of red wine if I'm with drinkers and at any other meal i eat out I will drink vitamin water or a sobe. I don't do drugs period and I drink socially maybe once a month and I will only have at the most 3 scotches or bourbons. Since the post I have started taking weekly B-Complex shots. I currently weigh 172 and I still feel like im running on empty.

To answer the other questions yes I am the guy that was thinking of the SEALS the fatigue had just started and I thought it was temp. and yes I did break my foot but that was after I posted this thread.

If there is anything you see in the diet I should change let me know. I still haven't started juicing (pointless really cause of the foot) but part of me really doesn't want to start a cycle. I just want to feel alert and have some energy. Sorry it took so long for the reply I haven't been on in quit sometime.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast