1/18/2009 12:08pm, #1
- Join Date
- Oct 2005
- Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia
- creonte on hiatus
Rules of Posting for you, YES YOU, READ THIS DAMMIT!
Rules Of Posting:
Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.
- Don't be a retard. "LOL GUN-FU ROID BEEFCAKE WAAATAAAH" will get you fucking nowhere, I promise you. I deal with that **** enough already on youtube - I won't have it here.
- Don't be a bovine and make an effort to use paragraphs, specially if you are going to type a lot. This is a courtesy to the readers. That is, if your post looks like this, and if you keep insisting in posting like this, I'll send your post to trollshido, even if you are making a valid point.
- Feel free to ask questions in the appropriate thread. If you don't know where to put it, just ask and we'll help you.
- Any question is usually a good question. Just make sure you put some thought behind it, though. There is a big difference between "How should I start working out for strenght?" and "how do workout?"
- Keep questions and coments on topic. If your question or topic is not on topic, please create a different thread, if one does not exist already that answers your questions.
- Comedy posts and one-liners are welcome, so long as they are on-topic and we don't have a noise-to-signal ratio of 100 or something.
- If the comedy goes out of hand, I'll move them all out.
My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.
New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.
t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.
The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris