Choked out by Gene Lebell
Posted On:1/17/2009 7:22am
The clinic is $25.00 per person
The clinic will be from 1:00PM to 4:00PM
You can just show up, you do not need to register early
Findlay YMCA East Branch
1400 Manor Hill Road
Findlay, Ohio 45840
YMCA Phone: 419-422-9922
Mark's Cell: 419-722-3476
Hour One: Throws (Gi top or Kurtka needed)
1. Gripping (offense and defense)
2. Driving leg/Attacking Leg
3. The big 4
4. Intergraded personal attack off of the big 4 (attack to off balance)
5. Drills to strengthen your standing game
Hour Two: Ground game
1. Position, Isolation, Technique
2. Throwing to position from the big 4
3. Securing position.
4. Submission from position.
5. Preventing throwing to position.
6. Escaping positions
7. Escaping submissions.
8. Drills to strengthen your ground game
Hour Three: MMA
1. Kicking in MMA, neglected concepts
2. Counter kicking, kicking to close the gap and clinch
3. Kicking to the shoot
4. Takedown or slam? The Sambo approach. (Roughest part of the clinic by far)
5. Failed Clinch or takedown: Punch Outs
6: Passing the half guard and guard in mma
7. Escapes and Counters
Of course throughout the clinic we will have the great Moose smackdown.
Hour Four: Eat till we puke at Oriental Buffet.
This is all I do: girls, photography and BJJ...
Posted On:1/17/2009 7:35am
I know it is DHS and all but you forgot to give a date when this all is going to happen...
Sometimes you lose and sometimes the other guy wins.
At this point I don't owe anybody an explenation.
Schools I trained at:
Lotus Club Cetepe Liberdade Sao Paulo
Renzo Gracie NYC
New York Combat Sambo
Posted On:1/17/2009 9:51am
Yep, missed that. In keeping with my feelings on the matter....
Articles and Reviews
Tools and Info