Judo/Sambo in Findlay Ohio
The clinic is $25.00 per person
The clinic will be from 1:00PM to 4:00PM
You can just show up, you do not need to register early
Findlay YMCA East Branch
1400 Manor Hill Road
Findlay, Ohio 45840
YMCA Phone: 419-422-9922
Mark's Cell: 419-722-3476
Hour One: Throws (Gi top or Kurtka needed)
1. Gripping (offense and defense)
2. Driving leg/Attacking Leg
3. The big 4
4. Intergraded personal attack off of the big 4 (attack to off balance)
5. Drills to strengthen your standing game
Hour Two: Ground game
1. Position, Isolation, Technique
2. Throwing to position from the big 4
3. Securing position.
4. Submission from position.
5. Preventing throwing to position.
6. Escaping positions
7. Escaping submissions.
8. Drills to strengthen your ground game
Hour Three: MMA
1. Kicking in MMA, neglected concepts
2. Counter kicking, kicking to close the gap and clinch
3. Kicking to the shoot
4. Takedown or slam? The Sambo approach. (Roughest part of the clinic by far)
5. Failed Clinch or takedown: Punch Outs
6: Passing the half guard and guard in mma
7. Escapes and Counters
Of course throughout the clinic we will have the great Moose smackdown.
Hour Four: Eat till we puke at Oriental Buffet.
Throwdown forum doesn't get much exposure. YMAS and DHS are where its at, announcement wise.
So yeah, I'd try YMAS. :)
I am wondering where the video's are...
I've got to send them out to get converted, still.
Remember, there is a two day clinic in a few weeks; April 18/19
We will review the above and do much more.
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO