Choked out by Gene Lebell
Posted On:1/17/2009 8:20am
The clinic is $25.00 per person
The clinic will be from 1:00PM to 4:00PM
You can just show up, you do not need to register early
Findlay YMCA East Branch
1400 Manor Hill Road
Findlay, Ohio 45840
YMCA Phone: 419-422-9922
Mark's Cell: 419-722-3476
Hour One: Throws (Gi top or Kurtka needed)
1. Gripping (offense and defense)
2. Driving leg/Attacking Leg
3. The big 4
4. Intergraded personal attack off of the big 4 (attack to off balance)
5. Drills to strengthen your standing game
Hour Two: Ground game
1. Position, Isolation, Technique
2. Throwing to position from the big 4
3. Securing position.
4. Submission from position.
5. Preventing throwing to position.
6. Escaping positions
7. Escaping submissions.
8. Drills to strengthen your ground game
Hour Three: MMA
1. Kicking in MMA, neglected concepts
2. Counter kicking, kicking to close the gap and clinch
3. Kicking to the shoot
4. Takedown or slam? The Sambo approach. (Roughest part of the clinic by far)
5. Failed Clinch or takedown: Punch Outs
6: Passing the half guard and guard in mma
7. Escapes and Counters
Of course throughout the clinic we will have the great Moose smackdown.
Hour Four: Eat till we puke at Oriental Buffet.
United States Marine.
Posted On:1/19/2009 1:14am
Style: MCMAP, BJJ
Throwdown forum doesn't get much exposure. YMAS and DHS are where its at, announcement wise.
So yeah, I'd try YMAS. :)
PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce
3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.
Originally Posted by sochin101
I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
Originally Posted by HappyOldGuy
I agree with moosey
Posted On:3/20/2009 12:03pm
I am wondering where the video's are...
Posted On:3/20/2009 3:40pm
I've got to send them out to get converted, still.
Posted On:4/03/2009 8:38am
Remember, there is a two day clinic in a few weeks; April 18/19
We will review the above and do much more.
Articles and Reviews
Tools and Info