Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/17/2009 1:24am

Style: Freestyle

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The antidote is not technique, it is your own instincts. Surprise, surprise, you can also used refined training to hone those, rather than striving to be a technical wizzard. It should be like a good jazz routine, not really routine at all, different everytime.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/17/2009 1:41am

Style: SAMBO, jiu jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You guys are all wrong. I'm right and your wrong.

end thread.

Yes, I am smarter than you are.

Posted On:
    1/17/2009 1:48am

supporting memberstaff
     Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Since you had the unmitigated gall to direct your statement at "You guys" which includes me I am now going to rip you a knew asshole via the internet. Enjoy.
    If you have the scientific citations to back up your supposition that having more options in a given situation never slows down your reactions in that situation I would like to see it. If you don't have such citations then I suggest you not open your fucking mouth and let bullshit fall out of it like that. I agree with your original sentiment that given 2 fighters, one who has a ground game and one who does not, the man with the ground game has the advantage. However, my post had fuckall to do with MMA, or BJJ. I was entirely concerned with Psych and the phenomena of decision paralysis. If you don't want to discuss decision paralysis then I suggest you not direct your posts at me you vapid waste of oxygen. Spend the extra 10 seconds to direct your point at the people to whom it applies.

In conclusion, you are a fuckwit. Please stop posting.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/17/2009 1:57am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintanon
    Since you had the unmitigated gall to direct your statement at "You guys" which includes me I am now going to rip you a knew asshole via the internet. Enjoy.
    If you have the scientific citations to back up your supposition that having more options in a given situation never slows down your reactions in that situation I would like to see it. If you don't have such citations then I suggest you not open your fucking mouth and let bullshit fall out of it like that. I agree with your original sentiment that given 2 fighters, one who has a ground game and one who does not, the man with the ground game has the advantage. However, my post had fuckall to do with MMA, or BJJ. I was entirely concerned with Psych and the phenomena of decision paralysis. If you don't want to discuss decision paralysis then I suggest you not direct your posts at me you vapid waste of oxygen. Spend the extra 10 seconds to direct your point at the people to whom it applies.

your lack in recognizing sarcasm is awesome.

and your sensitive like me.

Posted On:
    1/17/2009 2:01am

supporting memberstaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sarcasm is not the issue. If you want to issue sarcastic comments to people you're welcome to do so, but be warned that stupidity that wanders in my direction will receive the response it deserves. Your 'sarcasm' was weak and pointless, much like every other post of yours I've seen. Unfortunately for you it was also addressed to me. In the future aim your idiocy with greater care.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/17/2009 2:08am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sarcasm is not the issue. If you want to issue sarcastic comments to people you're welcome to do so, but be warned that stupidity that wanders in my direction will receive the response it deserves. Your 'sarcasm' was weak and pointless, much like every other post of yours I've seen. Unfortunately for you it was also addressed to me. In the future aim your idiocy with greater care.

Oh come on? So harsh are you now.

Not one post has been strong or had a valid point?

animlmthr = bigbucketoffail

Posted On:
    1/17/2009 8:11am

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

I have a couple of different ways to prove you're wrong about decision paralysis. Which should I use first..........

Posted On:
    1/17/2009 2:15pm

supporting memberstaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Vorpal: The one that references a decent study on decision paralysis will be fine.
    The one about baskin robbins 31 flavors never slowing you down isn't as useful....

Posted On:
    1/17/2009 7:30pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I can only find my study on joke recognition paralysis. Might that be useful to you?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/18/2009 12:37pm

Style: BJJ, JJJ, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    lol your gay
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast